Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 03:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Baby Mama Drama pt2
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-09-2013, 09:41 AM

[As of part 1 of 2 of this promo, Nikki ended coming to John place during the blizzard of 2013. Nikki tries to put her advances on Black, but he tries no to fall for them. After the two sat on the couch in his living room, she asked him to be her baby daddy and Black was in a state of shock and in confusion. The scene rolls into the morning with the snow plowing the NYC region as John was in his bed sleeping. The kitchen smelled like a omelette's and bacon that waked him out of bed, the camera rolls into Nikki making him breakfast in her lingerie clothing with a robe in herself.]

[As of what just happend last night, John gets to the kitchen and looks at Nikki oddly as he was sitting in his chair in the kitchen as she was putting his food on his table and she gets her plate of food and places it in the opposite direction side of his table.]

Nikki: Good moring Blackie.

John: Morining...

Nikki: I hope you enjoyed the breakfast i made...it was from my heart.

[John picks up a fork and gets a butter knife to cut the omelet and eats it.]

John: It's okay..what did you made this with?

Nikki: Um...Something special...

John: We---

[John passes out in the kitchen and the scene shifts into John's both arms strapped into his bed's head board with his window blinds down. Nikki comes to Black so seductively in his room, she slowly comes to his bed where he trapped him with just his draws on himself. As Black was struggling to be free from his headboard, she sits on his crouch area with her pink bra and panties on.]

Nikki: Remeber that day John?.

[John looks at her furiously as he replied.]

John: What day?..Bitc--

[She slaps the shit out of his face.]

Nikki: Oh how dare you son of a gun... Don't make me do something i will regret.

John: Don't you think this is too much...i don't want your body nor your baby..Okay!.

[Nikki gets angry with Black, she wanted kill him for what he said. As soon she pulled out a pocket knife; He kick her off his bed and breaks free from the straps and get out of his bed and runs out into his living room. As he was hiding, she runs around with her pocket knife attempting to kill him. Black finds a pistol and shoots her as she was getting near him. The Scene cuts off with with static and a Video of the gun debate.]

Sux My Kiss:

Lexi, i apologies for what i said in my statement earlier. I mean i was in a lot of anger at that time, with being a XWF jobber to almost having my ass killed to a horny mama. So, Lexi, i am sorry for sounding like a huge dick to you and i can't wait to see you today and go one on one with you. I am beggin you too not leave this company.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post