Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 01:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Baby Mama Drama' pt 1
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-08-2013, 04:21 PM

The Scene opens to a cold and windy afternoon in New york, as people were trying to prepare for a blizzard that is coming to hit the NYC region, the scene shifts into John in his heated apartment. The Tv in his living room was on as he was reading a "Guide into XWF" booklet of past superstars in his kitchen table. As he was flipping into page 9 with the book, a sudden knock on the door was heard and John wanted to see who it was.

Black: Who is it?

A sudden lovley voice was overheard on his door.

???: The one who kissed you..silly!!

John dropped his booklet on his table and opens his front door.

Black: Ay...it's you again...who are you again?

Nikki: It's Nikki, i am the girl who WANTED to do that interview with you that time.

John looks at her funnily as she just swooped inside his home.

Nikki: Nice place John.

John was still in shock of what just happened.

Nikki: Are you going to treat your guest?..

John slams his front door and tries to ignore Nikki..but can't.

Nikki: Are you still shy of me, you know i don't bite.

John goes to his couch and Nikki follows him there and Black was annoyed with her.

John: *sighs*...What do you want...Why did you come here?... How did you even find my address?.

Nikki tries to rub her head on his shoulders, but John pushed himself two feet away from her on the couch.

Nikki: Well...i wanted to say...that, i am here...to make you my baby daddy.

John looked at her shocked of what she said to him, he can't figure out what to say about that.

Black: Why…

Nikki: Because…if we DO IT..i want to create someone…and I think you can be my perfect man.

The scene fades into a "To Be Continued" with a recap of XWF highlights and a message from a local supermarkets.

Underrated Wu Tank Talk:

Blah, This X-terme match will be easy, or not. Lexi Sheckler, your a person who i liked to commit adulatory with on a spare time with. But this Shove It Saturday, you might not able to walk after i hit my Aeroplane on you my darling. If i end up losing to you this Saturday, i will go and make you eat your own tampon in the locker room for the whole world to see. Fuck that, you'll see on Saturday what will happen.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post