Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Within You", by Alexandra... mostly concerning the name. ^.^
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-31-2013, 07:14 PM Heart  "Within You", by Alexandra... mostly concerning the name. ^.^ -->

Okie, sooo... I just wanted you to know, Alex... this is the first roleplay I read here. I wanted to reply last night, but couldn't due to my account not yet being activated. This was the first one I checked out, though... Simply due to the fact that I saw the title on the home page, and I was like... it couldn't be...

... but it WAS. <3 <3 <3

You do not know how much I freaking adore that film. It was always one of my absolute faves as a child, and still is, along with Fairuza Balk's 'Return to Oz'... I love her as 'Nancy' in the Craft and it was so cool finding out that she was the one who played Dorothy in the sequel. I loved R.t.O. as a child but I had no idea who she was... but she MADE that movie, along with Craft... just as Bowie made Labyrinth.

Bowie as Jareth was one of my first male celeb crushes, along with U2's Bono and, of course, Jeff Hardy [who was my original choice for my pic base, b4 I decided to use myself. which is good, cuz, well, you know. Lightning. :3 ] Bowie's singing... and the character's personality... and most importantly, the HAIR. <3

THANK YOU for doing this. For one, the song matched sooo well while I was reading [and you are a fantastic writer. as I told Jess, I'd love to work with you at some point, in some capacity]... and in addition, I Believe you gave me an idea for the title of my first official roleplay here. So... thank you. Ever so much. Hope you've been doing spledidly. And good luck in the match, hun. ^.^

~ $hane |-|orn 3ryant

"It all begins with just... one... drop."

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-31-2013, 07:33 PM

BTW! When I first created raYne, back in 2003, his pic base was Jareth. He was much more elegant back then, and wore fancy clothes and elaborate night gowns... over the years, raYne has become closer and closer to the real me. He was originally plain and simply homosexual. Now, when I decided to bring him back, and to debut here in the XWF, he is now androgynous and bi-sexual, as iAm.

But Bowie's character in that film had a HUGE influence on both me and the character... I suppose it all ties into how he was one of my very first crushes. So... thank you. You kind of put everything together, unknowingly, just as soon as I came here. Kind of a nice welcome, in a way... and I love you for that. That song is one of my two absolute faves from the film...

... hope your day has been wonder-tastic. ^.^

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-31-2013, 07:39 PM

Thank you so much. I'm a huge fan of Labyrinth and Dark Crystal. Thank you so much for your kind words.... I wrote what I felt the character would be feeling, and that song is what played in my head repeatedly as I wrote. It's how she feels considering the person she's facing is now officially her ex boyfriend. She was hurting.

I too loved return of Oz. Shoot me a line in my inbox, perhaps they can be friends. I'm glad to hear that I have inspired you. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Best of luck to you.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-01-2013, 02:45 AM

[WARNiNG: The following is long. Very, very long... I apologize in advance. :3 ]

I just now FINALLY read this, as I've been busy doing stuff all over the forums, and I've only just begun, BUT-- thank you. ^.^ And I totally felt for the character, cuz... well, for one thing, the reason I stopped writing three years ago is cuz my ex, who I was with for five years, broke up with me. Over the phone, to be with someone else. And it literally broke me apart...

I felt as if writing was the reason she left, because I spent so much time in e-fedding... from 2000 to the year it happened, 2010... and I wrote song lyrics and poetry as well... and I felt, maybe she was tired of feeling second to a hobby. So... I gave it up after she left me. I felt like that entire decade had been wasted... but slowly, thanks to people who I've talked with over the past three years, I've realized-- the only way it would be wasted is if I were to allow that to be the end of it. I'm back.

And I'm more focused than ever before.

Now, I honestly Believe the main reason she left is because of how girly iAm... and she wanted a "real man". And she found one... but I found a gal that thinks my femininity is "Adorable" as she would put it... the thing is, I've driven her off twice now, due to my attitude... due to not taking my meds as I should, staying up for two days at a time, and barely eating [I went from 290 to 150]...

... my attitude has become a total wreck over the years. But... my personality is what she was drawn to. Me being me, when I'm taking care of myself and at 100%. Annnd... she wanted me to move there. I've lived in the same small, Oklahoman town since I was born. And she wanted me to move there, to Nebraska...

... she's blocked me again, after I became really negative after neglecting myself again... the first time, she said she wasn't a "suicide hotline", and she couldn't deal with the way I talk about myself and how depressed I am all the time... she already has so much to deal with, and my negativity only made things worse... she gave me another chance, and things went really well for a while...

... till I did the same thing... whenever I stay up for extended periods of time, don't eat or drink, and don't take my meds... I change. My attitude changes... My mood switches from beautiful to terrible... it's what's driven away so many people. But her best friend, who, by proxy, kind of became mine, told me I should still move there. Not for Hannah [the gal]... but for myself.

I still live with my mom and godmom, as I always have, mainly due to the fact that my check helps a great deal, and I dunno what would happen to them without me... but Sadie [the friend] said that I need to start focusing on me... I'm 26, and I need to start living... and I want to... and iAm. I'm hoping that, maybe, if I take care of myself before the move, when I get there, Hannah may be friends with me...

... when we would talk on Skype, face to face, it was nigh impossible for me to become negative. Her voice... and especially, her smile... she's magic. But... when I talk to people through text... it's so much easier for me to allow my emotions to get the best of me... especially the negative ones.

... annnywayz... I talk far, far too fuxxing much, and iAm sorry about this "wall of text"... it's just that when I get started talking about something, both on and offline, it's hard for me to stop... But that roleplay truly made me think of not only Crystal [my ex, whose name is ironic given you mentioned the Jim Henson film ^.^ ] ... as well as HJQ, and now, perhaps even moreso than Crys...

Despite only knowing her for a little over half a year... I grew to love Hanny much more than I did Crys in the five years I was with her... she is different. She proclaims herself to be "evil"... she's very unique, and she matches with me more than anyone I've ever met... She was the Harley Quinn to my Joker. Literally... Mr. J is one of my influences for donning paint, along with Sting and Jeff Hardy... and Hannah told me Harley has always been her fave BatMan character.

She said she dreamed of taking over the world... and she inspired me to begin a comic book. $inister $hane and "The Punk Princess", Hardcore Hannah... two supervillains hell-bent on global domination. ... Like Pinky & The Brain. ^.^ And despite driving her off again... I'm still going to finish it. Whereas Crystal, in a way, extinguished my passion for writing... Hannah reignited the flame. And I do Believe, if it hadn't been for her, I'd have never of returned to e-fedding...

And I feel more comfortable being myself around her than I do even my mom and godmom. Crystal merely put up with my being girly... HJQ literally loved it. She loved me for me... and since Sadie told me to go through with it... I'm still moving there. I'm hoping things turn around for me when I do...

I'm sorry for giving my "life story", I know you don't have time to read all of that... my mind races. And I talk. A lot... I'm sorry. >__< But, I'm going to take you up on that offer... I think I may actually have an idea for a little something... I'll pm you in a bit... and, thank YOU for the kind words, darlin'. <3

~ $

p.s. -- here is Fairuza, Dorothy from 'R.t.O.' in the other role I adore her for... Nancy, from The Craft. A scene [my FAVE... 'HE'S SORRRYYY?!?!'] --

-- and a wonderful music video someone put together. LOVE the song, and it all fits together so well --

-- you seem like you would love this film just as much I do. It's one of my faves to watch with my mom... she's actually the person that got me into wrestling, as my grandfather took her to the wrestling events when she was a kid. Her fave was Gorgeous George. ^.^ She's wicked cool as far as moms go...

Anywayz, expect the pm quite soon. Thank you for the offer of friendship. I may be needing it. ^__^

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-01-2013, 11:12 AM

I absolutely love "The Craft" it's one of my favorite movies. I watched The Craft a lot. I am so glad you joined in with us here. It's fun reading your work and your thoughts. I can't wait to see what happens when you are in a match. I look forward to reading it. I'll be awaiting your message.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Rain (09-02-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-02-2013, 01:05 PM

Oh... my... fucking Goddess...

... I've honestly started feeling like a lot of the people here probably don't care for me... because that's what always goes through my mind... I always feel like people detest me or don't care for me or simply don't give a damn...

... I know you wrote that basically, exactly one day ago... and it's taken me this long...

I've been up for two days... like I am most of the time... I've barely eaten or drank... as usual... and I didn't take my meds either of these days, and I don't even know for sure when I last did...

... I don't take care of myself as I should. That's an understatement... if I did, I know I'd be much more successful, and focused, and driven... and I'm trying... but that's probably why my posts in the past several hours have been as idiotic as they were... I'm running on empty...

... but.

Reading that... that SERIOUSLY just made me feel a helluva lot better. THANK YOU. First of all, I rarely meet someone that loves The Craft as much as I do. The first time I watched it, it was with my mom, and we both fell in love with Nancy... and the film itself.

... you seem so incredible... your writing, your personality, your interests... you truly do remind me of my friend Britanny... or, I suppose that would be "ex" friend, thanks to my attitude... which only gets worse when I neglect myself as I have been...

iAm glad to be here. And I'm glad you, and people like you, are here... it reminds me of the days when I first got into e-fedding,some thirteen years ago... the last e-fed I was in, two years ago, it had been a year since I'd written... after the break-up... it just didn't seem right...

... this place... it seems right. I kept telling myself I would never e-fed again... I even thought I'd never write again...

... but then... I found this place. It's truly becoming like a second home. I needed to get away from Facebook, after it had been sucking me into this spiral of negativity...

... I needed this place.

I just need to start taking care of myself. Gain some more focus and a LOT more patience...

... and I truly Believe magic is going to happen.

About to finally work on three things... a pm concerning a match idea... a reply to Minxxy's open rp...

... and an invitation. To you.

Hope your day has been beautiful, hun.

<3

~ $

"...and i'm on my way to Believing..."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-02-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-02-2013, 01:49 PM

I think almost everyone around here has had bad times, we just can't let anyone let you down. It's just one of those things that we have to push through and remember that there is a purpose for you. Everyone has a purpose, you just have to find yours. I think you are an amazing writer. Perhaps you should chill on posts for a few days, collect your thoughts, and then post something. Save your good stuff for rps. I think you have a great talent.

As for me, well I try.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Rain (09-03-2013)