Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 04:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does 9/11 mean to you?
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-30-2013, 05:17 PM

The 13th anniversary of one of the worst tragedies in modern history is coming around the corner... on a personal level, since I'm Canadian it's interesting for me to talk with Americans and they're reactions during the very day.

I was 9 at the time, it was the first few days of school and I remember seeing some of the teachers just in shock. None of us at the time knew what was going on, we had the principal going around to each class notifying the teachers first than talking with us trying to put what happened in a non-scare the shit out of us way. I went home and remember especially my mom being in shock, looking back on it now one of my closest friend's father had just got back from NY a week or two before the incidents.

It'd be cool if people can share what it was like for them on this day, and if anyone was affected by it my thoughts are with you leading up to this day.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-30-2013, 05:26 PM

I don't remember myself. I asked my parents last year and they just kinda went something along the lines of 'Yeah I remember being shocked and hearing about it'. Bear in mind that I'm actually English irl. Not entirely as big a deal over here, really.

Nothing helpful for you OR me :L

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-30-2013, 05:29 PM

I was in the fifth grade and my mom had just left for NY for a conference. My mom is really all that I have in my life as my father passed away the day before I turned 6 so needless to say, when we found out at school what had happened. I freaked out, running back to the house where my mom and I were renting out a friend's basement apartment. They tried convincing me that my mom was 6 hours north of the attacks but its a little hard telling a 5th grader who's only fear was losing her only parent that her mom is fine. It took those friends 4 days after the attacks to get me to go to school...and another 3 days to get me to stop staring and sleeping at the phone. By the end of the week, I was drained, numb and it was that day that my mom finally came home.

That's the most personal story that I have for that day...and every year...I do something for my mom extra special just because I remember everything that happened and the fact that right before she left, I didn't get to say good bye...which made it worse.

It was also my sister's 21 birthday...so that was a fun conversation...her exact words were "Yeah...Happy Motherfucking Birthday...We're going to Fucking War."

It is the 13th anniversary...but September is also the month of Friday the 13th...Let's hope the bad luck cancels each other out.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Minxs's post:
Cam Lang (08-30-2013), LJ Havok (08-30-2013), Swift Ion (08-31-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-30-2013, 05:35 PM

actually i was in the 5th grade i think. all the teachers were freaking out at the time. i didn't really understand the magnitude of it or what had happened. But i remember watching the coverage on the tvs in the classrooms. some of the teachers were very emotional and rightfully so. everything changed that day. I dont wanna be labeled negatively in people's eyes so ill keep some thoughts to myself,but I will say this.. It is a shame it had to happen. A lot of people lost loved ones for no apparent reason and that makes me sad. it was and still is to this day.. a damn shame.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-30-2013, 06:53 PM

Well I remember the day. I was dropping my kids off at school when a teacher came out and said a plane hit the trade center... but also 9-11 is my wedding Annv. I was married for 10 yrs the day the planes hit. Not the best annv... but will never forget.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-30-2013, 06:55 PM

I was 14 at the time, so around the same age as some of you.

For me it stands out as a day filled with heroism and bravery. Would you be willing to climb 100 floors to save someone who you don't know from a burning building?

First responders put it all on the line that day without hesitating. I think we're very fortunate to have folks who are willing to risk their lives no matter how shitty we might be as people. I suppose it was one of the main reasons I chose to join the armed forces (separated now). I thought at the time, If someone out there is willing to preserve my life in some fucked up situation, why couldn't I do the same for them?

So yeah, I decided to do a patriotic theme for an upcoming show here. I had someone in PM who told me they wanted to do something in memory of 9/11 and I thought that was cool. So I figured why not just honor the American spirit while doing so?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-31-2013), Cam Lang (08-30-2013), Christine Nash (08-30-2013), John_Black (08-30-2013), LJ Havok (08-31-2013), Swift Ion (08-31-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2013, 07:39 PM

It was Junior year for me. I remember well, I remember getting up and going to school. I was sitting in "Homeroom" getting the "school information" on the loud speaker, when they announced that our teachers were to turn on the televisions in our classrooms. I was the closest and my teacher asked me to do so. The image we saw I'm sure will always be burned into our minds. I remember them saying that we can go home to be with our families should we choose to. I remember heading to my locker and getting all my things. Then when I was getting ready to leave, I remembered seeing one of my friends from theatre, sitting on the steps crying. I walked over to talk to him. His mother was with him. His father was in one of the towers. At the time they still weren't sure which one. So he worried all day. I remember staying with him, rather than going home. I was there when they got the call.

Two weeks later when my friend turned 18, he enlisted.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Cam Lang (08-30-2013), Minxs (08-30-2013), Mr. Radio (08-30-2013), Swift Ion (08-31-2013)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-31-2013, 04:11 AM

Well for me 9/11 this year will be one year my girlfriend and I have been together haha xD

But aside from that and speaking of what happened on that day originally....I was in junior high at a private school. We were in our first class of the day which was Science at that point. The teacher stepped out and came back in crying. I think it was more of just shock.

Now for me, I am on board the conspiracy theory train for 9/11. I could go on and on about how Bush knew ahead of time what was going to happen and yadda yadda, but we don't need another Jessie Ventura now...do we? Tongue

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Austin's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-31-2013), Christine Nash (08-31-2013), LJ Havok (08-31-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

08-31-2013, 04:29 AM

I was four and I live in NZ. Actually, back then, I would've recently moved to NZ from Australia.

I don't remember anything and have no personal connection to that day what-so-ever. NZers in general are very disinterested. However, it sure was a tragic day, and I understand that it was a huge event in modern history.

So, I guess the day is another day for me. Besides all the mention of 9/11 in the media.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-31-2013, 04:55 AM

200th post...Thought I'll make it on something important...

"I was born in '98 and so I was three at the time. I just turned 3. I was in Indiana, and I do currnetly live in Indiana. I was at my Grandma's house as I was sitting there, when your little you don't know what's really going on. All you do and all you can do is sit and watch.

My mom was watching TV as she was flipping through the channels, my Grandma told her to flip it to Channel 7 (EST). I remember that my grandma and my mom started to cry, I was wondering why they was crying. All I saw was planes crashing, buildings falling, people running for their lives. And then all of a sudden, I started to cry. I was to young to understand at the time."

"Now I'm 15...I have learned alot about 9/11 attack over the years. Now I understand why people was crying, why people were in shock. Now...I'm in shock to that this day happened. As I was reading this, I looked up 9/11 and went and I saw that over 2,000 people died to help each othervor their lives were taken from them on an unexpected day, that you wouldn't EVER think would happen..."

- R.I.P. Victims of 9/11

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Swift Ion's post:
Minxs (08-31-2013)
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:

08-31-2013, 04:59 AM

Is it a bird is it a plane? Whatever it is it's heading straight for the World Trade Centre.

Now that was harsh, but in all seriousness I was just 5 years old when it happened. I only have a vivid memory of coming home from school and it being on the news.

I like to think despite the tragedy that it was it has helped the world to now become a safer place.

Every cloud and all that.

[Image: oNSyU33.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-31-2013, 05:32 AM

(08-31-2013, 04:11 AM)John Austin Said: Well for me 9/11 this year will be one year my girlfriend and I have been together haha xD

But aside from that and speaking of what happened on that day originally....I was in junior high at a private school. We were in our first class of the day which was Science at that point. The teacher stepped out and came back in crying. I think it was more of just shock.

Now for me, I am on board the conspiracy theory train for 9/11. I could go on and on about how Bush knew ahead of time what was going to happen and yadda yadda, but we don't need another Jessie Ventura now...do we? Tongue

don't feel bad i'm right there with you. haha

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LJ Havok's post:
Christine Nash (08-31-2013), John Austin (08-31-2013)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-31-2013, 05:36 AM

The conspiracy theory is absolutely bollocks.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Tony Santos (09-01-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-31-2013, 06:30 AM

it would appear that way to some. but to others it makes perfect sense. false flag attack. I could be wrong though. And i will gladly admit that. But i try to educate myself on all sides. Regardless of who did it, it still shouldnt have happened. It was still one of(if not) THE biggest modern american tragedy.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LJ Havok's post:
Christine Nash (08-31-2013), John Austin (08-31-2013)
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2013, 06:33 AM

I was sitting in my 3rd grade class minding my own business. My principal comes in and says "students we are being bombed" so I question you guys. What do you think a bunch of 3rd graders will do when told that? If you guessed go ape shit you are correct! My mom picked me up from school and I was scared out of my mind because I lived near Annapolis at the time and they were saying that could be the next target. I remember sitting with my mom all day at home watching her cry and I just didn't know what to do and I cried with her. RIP.

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-31-2013, 06:36 AM

(08-31-2013, 06:33 AM)Matt Lennox Said: I was sitting in my 3rd grade class minding my own business. My principal comes in and says "students we are being bombed"

Damn...what a principal haha. Sounds like he should have in the 3rd grade class with that statement.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Austin's post:
Christine Nash (08-31-2013), Smoke (08-31-2013)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-31-2013, 06:36 AM

I have read and watched up on the conspiracy theory. It's clearly not true though in my opinion.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-31-2013, 06:41 AM

(08-31-2013, 06:35 AM)DShadows Said: It's really about the people and heros on that day. Like those firefighters that were killed when the building fell. Now those men are heros everyone on that day that did something to help even something small. They are heros.

the stoner's right lol it doesn't really matter who did it. what does matter is the heroes. and that's why 9/11 is such a solemn day.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2013, 09:06 AM

Quote:. I could go on and on about how Bush knew ahead of time what was going to happen and yadda yadda

Bush probably knew ahead of a time in a sense that we know ahead of time that we might get in a car wreck on the way to work. We get told time and time again how we need to pay attention to the road and keep our hands free of distractions, but what do we do? We get in fuckin' car wrecks and kill each other like morons.

Likewise, the president and the military folks get intel ALL THE TIME about shit that ends up not happening. After a while, you just stop caring.

Take my example... If you were told for three hundred days straight that terrorists are planning to detonate a car bomb on you, you too would slowly stop caring if nothing ever came of the intel. (Because what's the point of living in fear every day?) But the moment that you recognize you are under attack, your "oh shit" alarm goes off and you react appropriately.

I believe that prior to 9/11, we didn't live in fear and after a while, it was just bound to catch up to us.

Of course, now that it happened and everyone lost their shit, we are living in fear and watching things like our privacy deteriorate.

My thing is, if people are so convinced that the conspiracy theory is the real deal, then why would they continue to live in a country that executes innocent civilians?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Christine Nash (08-31-2013), Smoke (08-31-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-31-2013, 09:16 AM

(08-31-2013, 09:06 AM)Juan Madison Said: Of course, now that it happened and everyone lost their shit, we are living in fear and watching things like our privacy deteriorate.

My thing is, if people are so convinced that the conspiracy theory is the real deal, then why would they continue to live in a country that executes innocent civilians?

you make an excellent point, but some people (like myself and many others) dont have the luxury of leaving. don't get me wrong i love this country, it's just our politicians I don't trust. In all reality though if the conspiracies I've studied up on were true leaving the country wouldn't do any good. so i just hope for the best. that's all a lot of people can do.

Hate Post Like Post
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2013, 09:20 AM

Oh no! Politic talk! I'm out!

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matt Lennox's post:
LJ Havok (08-31-2013)
Lightning Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-31-2013, 12:31 PM

As far as the event itself, I was 13 at the time. I was living about 20 minutes from DC at the time. I was in Math class and none of our teachers were telling us anything. They kept it basically everyone in the dark. I actually didn't find out about most of it until I got home. Kinda fucked up now that I think about it. Kids were leaving school left and right, by the time I was going home, nearly half the school (of nearly 3000, since it was a secondary school 7-12th) had already been picked up by their parents. I remember turning on the TV to watch the Simpsons when I first saw anything about it. So it wasn't like an OMG moment when it first happened. Then it hit me at first, since my dad was always working in DC at the time.

I will be honest about this, but it really stuck me as shocking at the time. Although, no disrespect to those directly effected by it, I was tired of the 24/7 coverage after about a week. I mean, nothing else mattered for nearly 5 weeks, and that bothered me quite a bit. It was a horrible thing, but since then its been a completely different way of looking at society now. People are overly protective and security is too strict. I know its for "safety", but there's a limit to taking certain rights and privileges from citizens. I don't pay taxes and follow laws to have you dictate how I should do things and let you facilitate my life. I saw an interview Obama was doing a week ago. I don't remember the show, who was doing the interview, or much else. I do however remember him saying that they don't use the privacy invasion to spy on American, but to help with Homeland Security. Then he was asked if he knew for sure if Homeland was only using it for "locations or information on terrorist" and he said it only works if the US can trust its government...now thats funny. If we trusted you to catch terrorist using your methods, the following events wouldn't have happened...

-Beltway Sniper Attacks in DC metro area (dealt with that)
-Fort Hood shooting
-Virginia Tech shooting
- Sandy Hook Elementry shooting
-Boston Marathon bombing

I'm sure if the government's efforts were good enough, they could have avoided these and countless others. Keeping in mind, besides the first one, these events all had a major effect on my view on "Homeland Security"

[Image: 11038946450a12998492046l.jpg]
When there is a storm...Lightning strikes!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lightning's post:
Christine Nash (08-31-2013), LJ Havok (08-31-2013), Smoke (08-31-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2013, 02:12 PM

Let's leave the politics out of it. Regardless of what could have been done to prevent 9/11 and others, the fact remains, and its a fact that can not be ignored. Nearly 3,000 people lost their lives that day. People are still dying today because of the dust inhilation, asbestos and other reasons.

Throughout history, there are moments that you'll never forget. Moments where you remember in vivid detail eveything that happened. The day Lincoln was shot. The day they found out about the sinking of the Titanic. More recently, the day Kennedy was killed in Dallas. The Challenger explosion.

9/11

It was easily the most heart-breaking day in American history. A day that, at least for those few days, brought us all together as one nation. Indivisible.

On that day, people from all over the world in nearly every nation on the planet, proudly called themselves an American.

It's a day I'll never forget.

I have nothing else to say.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-31-2013), Cam Lang (08-31-2013), LJ Havok (08-31-2013)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-31-2013, 02:26 PM

(08-31-2013, 02:12 PM)Paul Heyman Said: On that day, people from all over the world in nearly every nation on the planet, proudly called themselves an American.

Dodgy

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-31-2013, 07:32 PM

Smoke, I don't know if you realize this being in England (at least as far as I can tell) but unless someone lives in England or France maybe Spain too. They always would rather be in America.
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-31-2013, 07:40 PM

(08-31-2013, 07:32 PM)Captain Extreme Said: Smoke, I don't know if you realize this being in England (at least as far as I can tell) but unless someone lives in England or France maybe Spain too. They always would rather be in America.

Don't know why you'd even bring something up like this. This doesn't need to get into a topic about how everyone that doesn't live in America wants to live there, because that's far from the truth. This is a page to share our experiences and pay tribute to all the people that were affected by this tragedy.
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 07:44 PM

(08-31-2013, 07:40 PM)Cam Lang Said:
(08-31-2013, 07:32 PM)Captain Extreme Said: Smoke, I don't know if you realize this being in England (at least as far as I can tell) but unless someone lives in England or France maybe Spain too. They always would rather be in America.

Don't know why you'd even bring something up like this. This doesn't need to get into a topic about how everyone that doesn't live in America wants to live there, because that's far from the truth. This is a page to share our experiences and pay tribute to all the people that were affected by this tragedy.

This. Fucking this. All of my this, right fucking here.

JEEZUS, Smoke Man made what looked to be more of a joke than anything (if it wasn't, it's still his fucking opinion) but to claim that people in other countries always want to be in America is trying to make a bullshit, untrue as fuck statement look like a fact.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Mr. Radio (08-31-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-31-2013, 07:51 PM

Why would people from England, france, so on want to come here? So they can be fat?
Not being rude but a large portion of America is fat! I would rather live in england! Just so i could get away from Swag, Yolo, and Looking at other mens underwear all day. Plus i could say Bloody and Bollucks, and other Awesome English Words!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-31-2013), Cam Lang (08-31-2013), LJ Havok (09-01-2013), Minxs (08-31-2013), Smoke (09-01-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 08:00 PM

Anywho, back on topic of 9/11.

Now, I'm not going to sit here and say I remember a whole lot about it, because I was four at the time and don't remember jack shit about being under age five (I honestly have two memories of a time before I was five, and one of them isn't a very fond one.) So, instead I have to say something about a certain group that really took a backhand as a result of the people who orchestrated the attack (or if you're a conspiracy person, allegedly orchestrated the attacks.)

Muslims.

Not a personal story, but a teacher I had (we were doing a unit on 9/11 at the time) that where she had grown up, there was a decent amount of Muslims (they had their mosque and what not in the area) and there were no hostilities or tensions between them and any other group.

Then, 9/11 happened. And as she put it, it happened almost overnight. Those very same Muslims were tormented, beaten up, insulted, had rocks thrown at them, you name it. For just being a Muslim. When I hear those stories, I think back to the treatment of Jews in Nazi Germany or the behavior that can be expected from the KKK. The very same thing so many are opposed to.

Not saying the two on par with each other, but what happened to Muslims and Arabics after 9/11 just because of the attackers' religions/ethnicity was little more than a less systematic, not government backed version of the scapegoat system that caused the Holocaust.

I see 9/11 as a tragedy, the senseless death of over 3000. I see the bravery of the firefighters and first responders putting their lives on the lines for strangers, how many of them knew that once they went up into the towers, there was a good chance that they weren't coming back down.

I also see how we formed together as a nation...

...to blame the Muslims for the actions committed by extremists.

And yet, Christians get offended when they get compared to the WBC.

Sadly, the aftermath of 9/11 in a social sense further shows how apparent the double standards are in the media.

Just my two cents.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
(08-31-2013), AlexandraCallaway (09-01-2013), Andrew Morrison (08-31-2013), Cam Lang (08-31-2013), LJ Havok (09-01-2013), Minxs (08-31-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-31-2013, 09:23 PM

i remember 9/11 like it was yesterday. I was not in school anymore since I took a few yrs off to work. The day of 9/11, I was woken up by my dad who said turn on the tv the twin towers were hit. I was like, yeah right and I was dreaming. So i went back to sleep for like a minute then woke back up to see if it was just a joke. sure enough, no joke as they showed tower 1 being hit then tower 2 right after it. I was in awe of this as my sister was very upset. We watched the news for a while then i got dressed and went downstairs to watch more. i said to my dad, "WE'RE AT WAR NOW" and sure enough we went into the war with those damn Taliban fuckers who we pwned so bad. I'm glad we killed Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Fartin' er Laden.. the days we killed them I was like OH YEAH DONT FUCK WITH THE USA!

btw, nobody in my family was killed, though my uncle and cuzin were working around the area. My cuzin worked in tower 7 but he got out ok. My uncle worked near the fish market and got home ok as well. I had a friend who had an interview in i think tower 1 but it was on the lower floors so he walked home from there. we were a little worried but thankfully he got home ok. I could smell the ash and fire from my house. it was pretty scary. just a sad day for NYC and the world but glad we got back on our feet and almost 12 yrs later we're back to normal and the new twin towers are almost up. this shows how america can take a beating and keep on ticking and we can kick any countries ass.

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-31-2013), Matt Lennox (09-01-2013), Rain (09-01-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-01-2013, 12:56 AM

I was 13 and I was in my art teacher, Mr. Brooks, class... he came in and told us all, and we were scared... my memory has always been terrible, even from day to day or even forgetting what I'm talking about... but I'll always remember being in art when I was told the planes had crashed into the towers... art was always my favorite class next to working as a cartoonist on the school newspaper, so that adds to why it sticks out for me... Mr. Brooks passed away a year or so later... I have a lot of memories from that period of time. A lot of it shaped who iAm today...

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-01-2013)