Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 08:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Maybe i am not North Korean material...[RP# 2]
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-01-2013, 02:35 PM

The Scene opens to a XWF backdrop with blue and red colors. Then “Originator 99” By Z plays over the intro of this segment, half of the portions are a bunch of Black’s highlights in his time from XWF and the other half are just him fooling around in the XWF shows in the back and in the audience. After, the song cuts off then it goes back into the XWF backdrop. Then the camera slowly rolls up from head to toe with a AJ Lee like body, hair that looks dirty blond, and has legs like Ms. Hancock with a eyes of playboy bunny. This XWF interview was ready to speak into the camera about Black’s where about in this segment.

Nikki D: Hey fellow XWF fans and I am here about to interview with former UFO 24/7 Champ and King of the Heavy metal boards. I hope that he shows up on time.

As Nikki was waiting, the camera shows the sweat pants and a “King of Heavymetal” Shirt and rocking a pair Nike boots. As Nikki was smiling, John goes up to the girl and takes the mic from her and shares his piece about himself and what he thinks about Nikki.

John: Look, Nikki I want to rock your world right now. As much I would love to bang Ursula and Sarah in the ring like Edge’s Sex celebration from 2005, I can’t for now. But I’ll still hit you up, after I somehow win that racist title that I can easily NOT get.

Nikki takes the mic away from him while she was blushing as the interview kept going.

Nikki: Oh John, take it easy…Now, we have this story that you like feet…is that true?

John looks at her funny as he grabbed another mic form the camera man.

John: Why did you just asked that question?...

Nikki: Backstage gone around after you tried to make way on the former XWF wrestler named Neptune’s feet. Your early pin attempt on the Xterme title you did was kind of freaky and kinky at the same time.

John heart’s was racing after he had a recurring pin attempt he did on Neptune. Nikki was waiting for a response on John, but he was in state of shock about what he did on Neptune. John calmly speaks to Nikki.

John: Well, he knew I had a thing for feet, so he decided to kick me in the face. I am ashamed he is gone, but his sleepy feet and kick still get me of….wait, do you really want to know I have a thing for feet?

Nikki: Well, if I take off one of my heel, what would you do em?

John: Well, if you know who Andrew Drosier from MTV is… then that’s what I would do them.

Nikki: Oh, interesting…well… I have one last thing for you.

John: What is i..?

Nikki plants a kiss on John lips and jumps on him with full effect; some few minutes later, they stop kissing each other and John has red lipstick on check as Nikki slowly moves away from the scene. John looks at the camera with a smile on his face.

John: I…think…I’m…IN LOVE.

The Scene fades off with John leaving while he was rubbing his cheek as he walked off as the scene fades into pink with “XOXOXO”.

--The Return Wu-Tank Talk—
I am going to say that I know Saturday will not be so easy, it feels like if Kim Joung Ill has a nuke to fly into china. Even though we Americans hadn’t paid back the Chinese people, don’t mean we are off the hook just yet. Saturday will determine who going to be become the North Korean Champion for Shove It Saturday. It may be me or the other guys for all I know, I am going to try to somehow gain something that is good enough to keep. Lord knows how much I will sacrifice to keep this North Korean title on my waist. Let me just state out who are my competitions for this Saturday.

Sarah James: You will have your chance to cook and clean for NKWC, after Saturday when you get eliminated.

Ursula: Same thing applies from Sarah to you, and you clam how much I jerk off my dick over your pictures on your site. That is some bull shit, anit nobody got time for dat. (Thank god for sweet brown)

Peter: You Italian man, you may have made it so far in XWF. I get trashed on by the XWF locker room while you have the tag titties err I mean titles (man I head is in the gutter lately). Yeah, I am a worthless man in your eyes but I don’t know about what others would think of me. I really don’t give a fuck what your think of me Peter; you will know what I am capable of.

Neil: Fuck you’re over cocky ass, think what you say before you get an ass whopping.

Mr XWF: You’re a cool guy, but that isn’t going to stop me from being a champ

I think that is all the people who are in the tourney, good luck to all of you guys.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post