Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hey, John!
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-24-2013, 05:59 PM

Nice day out side today, ain't it? Well, I say that, it is a bit nippy, ain't it? No problem though, because I have a jacket. You look a bit paranoid there, dude. Do you like doing word-jumbles? I got a page full of 'em in my pocket. Wanna have a look, see if we could work it out together?

npi
pngi npog
lorl pu
uidq
scato

There, those should be too difficult should they? Should they? No, thought not. My friend quinn has the answer to them. He lives in Oklahoma, and I'm rolling around there in a couple of days. Email me if you think you've figured them out, I can ask him easily.

Alrighty, I'll see you when I see you!

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-24-2013, 07:09 PM

(08-24-2013, 05:59 PM)Smoke Man Said: Nice day out side today, ain't it? Well, I say that, it is a bit nippy, ain't it? No problem though, because I have a jacket. You look a bit paranoid there, dude. Do you like doing word-jumbles? I got a page full of 'em in my pocket. Wanna have a look, see if we could work it out together?

npi
pngi npog
lorl pu
uidq
scato

There, those should be too difficult should they? Should they? No, thought not. My friend quinn has the answer to them. He lives in Oklahoma, and I'm rolling around there in a couple of days. Email me if you think you've figured them out, I can ask him easily.

Alrighty, I'll see you when I see you!

Red=Nip

Lime=3 types of scrambles that invloves npi, pngi npog, uidq

White= quinn could end up as pinn...maybe

Pink= a wrestling type pin..

John kicks out and gets to his feet and turns away with the title, but he ended up turning into Smoke's direction.

Nice Try Rookie, you'll end up with this title in the future. Heck, i'll even give up this title so you can deal with Captain Exterme, yourself.

I don't know if i gotten all your attempts...But...

Then we see John smacks the UFO title over Smoke Man's face that leaves him unconscious on the floor. And he drops the title on the downed Rookie.

Extreme, if you are wanting this title so badly, then take it from Smoke. Same with Radio and who ever else is trying to get this title.

John walks away from the scene with no title on himself.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (08-24-2013)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-25-2013, 05:25 AM

Wait... what!?

What's going on here?!

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-25-2013, 07:34 AM

What a strange occurrence. John Black has followed in Luca Arzegotti's footsteps, even though with Luca at least he had a much higher title already anyway. Now John Black has... probably just a bloody tampon. :)

New Champ: Smoke Man

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Captain Extreme (08-25-2013), Rain (09-01-2013), Smoke (08-25-2013)