Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 04:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An X-Treme Russell Mania Moment
RussellMania Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

08-01-2013, 06:36 PM

[Image: russellmaniabanjkkjkjkjkjnerjpg_zpsb5a46b0c.jpg]

Walking down the hallway following his crushing loss in the X-Treme Rules Gauntlet Match on Wednesday Night Warfare Russell Mania with Cameron and Naomi notice the X-Treme Champion Steve Tyler talking on his cell phone. We see Russell whisper something to Cameron, Cameron nods her head, agreeing. We then see Mania and Naomi kneel down and dash behind a large dumpster as Cameron approaches Stevie as Stevie ends his call.

Cameron: Hey Stevie! Do you think I could use your phone for a minute my battery is dead and I really need to make this call.

Stevie looks suspiciously at Cameron, glances down at his phone and as soon as he looks up Cameron slaps him hard across the face! Stevie staggers around from out of nowhere comes Russell Mania with a A referee runs into the picture....

~Mister. Russell Mania~: [i]Way out of your league, ]

Mania covers....

Edit
Stevie Tyler Offline
This sucks.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-01-2013, 07:47 PM

KICKOUT by Stevie!

He shouts, "Dude, I fucking agree, ok!? Can I just have ONE moment where someone's not trying to kick my ass!?" then runs away.

[Image: pDvrWlI.jpg]
2x Xtreme Champion
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
10-3-0