Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 05:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hmmmmmmm
Brandon Ca$h Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-27-2013, 03:20 AM

I think the epidemic of this issue is Pretty clear so I guess I am just going to go oN about how this Pin is a lie and that the Champ.i.on.ship doesn't matter and how much of an ass you seem like so let's play a little game shall we in the scramble of letters below find the word pin

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

Hmm n.i.p.ing at you isn't it, did you find it yet

If you do not kick out to all of my pins then shall lose your champinship to me

Pin crazy
Pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin

:O the cake is a lie

Sorry I have an obsession with pins

Quite the conundrum though if I say so myself

PINNNNÑNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN PIN

QUE?
Edit
Stevie Tyler Offline
This sucks.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-27-2013, 04:14 AM

...Stevie KICKS OUT?

[Image: pDvrWlI.jpg]
2x Xtreme Champion
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
10-3-0
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-27-2013, 04:15 AM

I think he has got the two 24/7 titles muddled up Stevie

[Image: oNSyU33.jpg]
Stevie Tyler Offline
This sucks.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-27-2013, 07:31 AM

Maybe he's possessed too.

[Image: pDvrWlI.jpg]
2x Xtreme Champion
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
10-3-0
[-] The following 3 users Like Stevie Tyler's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-27-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (07-27-2013), Rebel (07-27-2013)