Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 04:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention Theo
Jason Cashe Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-19-2024, 10:08 PM

I wanted to say thank you. Not on twitter because fuck what outside of XWF thinks about what we do here. But I still wanted to say it so people understand why I am saying it.. 

I have been a mess for a bit. I hide it well and I don't exactly know how to handle it. Writing has been a distraction at best as of late and folks know I ain't great at that. 

Anyways, besides the point. XWF has had its up and downs. Everyone knows that. Yet I know if someone was to open up and reach out to people, they would have plenty on THIS roster that would still at the very least listen. 

I was freaking out the other day. Theo wouldn't know that because we talk on Discord but I was in a bad place and he hit me up. He wanted me to talk, asked me what was wrong and I said very little but he pushed because he could tell I was off. 

I don't want replies with words of wisdom or people reaching out because more than likely, I'll just say "I'm good" and continue to wear the mask we all at times wear to hide what we are going through. 

Still..

Theo, I appreciate you reaching out the other day. Thank you. Didn't change the dynamic but it did enough in the moment to help me adjust for the time being. 

Just wanted to say that..

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
Corey Smith (06-20-2024), Jett Sterling (06-20-2024), Misty Waters (06-19-2024), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-22-2024), Sean Parker (06-20-2024), Thaddeus Duke (06-26-2024), Theo Pryce (06-20-2024)
Dionysus Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-20-2024, 04:25 PM

Everyone say "Aww."

[Image: Many-Faces.png]
1x XWF Xtreme Champion (November 2023)
2x XWF Television Champion (May/August 2023)
2x RP of the Month (March/October 2023)
2023 Rookie of the Year
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dionysus's post:
Jett Sterling (06-20-2024), Theo Pryce (06-20-2024)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-20-2024, 04:32 PM

God Damnit Cashe, I'm trying to maintain a rep here.

All seriousness though, you don't ever have to thank me for stuff like this. We are a family here. It sounds corny as hell but I do mean it. While I try not to get involved with people and their real lives you can't help but be involved when people are around as long as some of you have been. I will never pry into peoples lives because I am of the opinion that if people want to share they will. Having said that I do genuinely wish happiness for everyone and if I get wind that someone is going through some ish i will reach out just to let people know that if they want or need someone to talk to I am around. That offer goes to anyone. I can't promise I can make anyone feel better or solve their problems but I am always willing to listen and help if I can.

I am glad I was able to help you, if even only temporarily.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Jett Sterling (06-20-2024)
Jason Cashe Offline
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

06-20-2024, 11:22 PM

(06-20-2024, 04:25 PM)Dionysus Said: Everyone say "Aww."

I want him suspended without pay..
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason Cashe's post:
Theo Pryce (06-21-2024)
Jason Cashe Offline
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

06-20-2024, 11:23 PM

(06-20-2024, 04:32 PM)Theo Pryce Said: God Damnit Cashe, I'm trying to maintain a rep here.

All seriousness though, you don't ever have to thank me for stuff like this. We are a family here. It sounds corny as hell but I do mean it. While I try not to get involved with people and their real lives you can't help but be involved when people are around as long as some of you have been. I will never pry into peoples lives because I am of the opinion that if people want to share they will. Having said that I do genuinely wish happiness for everyone and if I get wind that someone is going through some ish i will reach out just to let people know that if they want or need someone to talk to I am around. That offer goes to anyone. I can't promise I can make anyone feel better or solve their problems but I am always willing to listen and help if I can.

I am glad I was able to help you, if even only temporarily.

You made it weird..
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce (06-21-2024)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-21-2024, 05:38 AM

Yeah...it was my fault...Glad to see you're back to your old self, blaming me for everything.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Jason Cashe (06-22-2024)
Dionysus Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-21-2024, 09:35 AM

(06-20-2024, 11:22 PM)Jason Cashe Said:

I don't think you can suspend Theo.
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-22-2024, 12:54 AM

Hey man, I don't know the details, but for the most part the XWF is chock full o' amateur therapists, chiefly Theo. I would know, I piss him off probably more than anybody else with my antics at times but I trust him and I know if I had some shit he'd at least pretend to listen. I'm not going to pry into your personal life, but I'm glad you're around, you're a benefit to the hobby at large, not just the fed, and while I and TK (I am totally speaking for him but I know he'd agree) may piss in the Cheerios of quite a few people we're here for you too as an audience. Seriously, we only make fun of people who pose as well adjusted; you can ask Gator, Thad, and Parker about how we feel OOC about a certain members of the roster/hobby who gets picked on via Twitter/X for their supposed shortcomings (Not naming names out for their dignity, but, again, credit to Theo, once he reads this he'll probably ask and to whit, I'm DMing him immediately after this so there's no confusion).

I'll not sound deranged and say we're a family, but we are fraternal and chummy for the most, and pain sucks.

On that note, I'm sure Dion has those days too and we're here for him as well in case he wants to ever be legitimately and genuinely funny.
Hate Post Like Post
Jason Cashe Offline
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

06-22-2024, 07:31 AM

(06-21-2024, 09:35 AM)Dionysus Said:
(06-20-2024, 11:22 PM)Jason Cashe Said:

I don't think you can suspend Theo.

I can put it in a suggestion box probably
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-22-2024)
Jason Cashe Offline
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

06-22-2024, 07:36 AM

(06-22-2024, 12:54 AM)Prof. Bobby Bourbon Said: Hey man, I don't know the details, but for the most part the XWF is chock full o' amateur therapists, chiefly Theo. I would know, I piss him off probably more than anybody else with my antics at times but I trust him and I know if I had some shit he'd at least pretend to listen. I'm not going to pry into your personal life, but I'm glad you're around, you're a benefit to the hobby at large, not just the fed, and while I and TK (I am totally speaking for him but I know he'd agree) may piss in the Cheerios of quite a few people we're here for you too as an audience. Seriously, we only make fun of people who pose as well adjusted; you can ask Gator, Thad, and Parker about how we feel OOC about a certain members of the roster/hobby who gets picked on via Twitter/X for their supposed shortcomings (Not naming names out for their dignity, but, again, credit to Theo, once he reads this he'll probably ask and to whit, I'm DMing him immediately after this so there's no confusion).

I'll not sound deranged and say we're a family, but we are fraternal and chummy for the most, and pain sucks.

On that note, I'm sure Dion has those days too and we're here for him as well in case he wants to ever be legitimately and genuinely funny.

You and TK are always going to be positives to me. Just go getters (is getters a word?) But you've always been cool with me since them OCW days. I'll be alright, can't win every battle but I'm getting my licks in on the fight regardless. All I can do..
Hate Post Like Post