Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 07-26-2024, 09:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the champion of XTreme? No, really?
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

05-09-2024, 03:03 PM

Because it sure as hell isn't this halfwit who talks like how an ADHD addled, barely literate Gen Z'er writes. 

Madison pins Roger's pallid effeminate twinky body.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Roger Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

05-09-2024, 05:26 PM

Hello my name is Roger and i do not understand why i have awoken from my days long slumber with the gorilla and the dastardly Tommy Thug whose guts i hate to have a lady touching me but it is ok because my lovely wife-to-be whose name used to be Humongous Molly and is now just regular Molly but still has some things that are humongous if you know what i mean and if you do please tell me because my brother the infamous necromancer that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt told me that joke and everyone laughed so now i am using it too even though i don't quite understand it but Molly told me that women will definitely try to touch me because i am a handsome boy and my mummy said the same before she died in an explosion of confetti at the end of last year to save the world and they told me to tell those women BE GONE YOU FOUL WHORE and then they will probably begone just like Madison is leaving like the very polite person she is ad i casuslly sit up and my shoulders leave the ground.

Thank you for listening to this kickout that i inexplicably had a talk of out loud.

These are the things that I had a do of:
- Found out that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt is my half-brother
- Survived his wicked necromancy by having a wee inspiration of the power of sunshine
- Destroyed his animal army with my warhammer and saved my darling rabbit Elmer
- 2023 BEST WRESTLER WHO WALKS TO THE RING AND DOES A BIT OF THE OL’ TUSSLE AND GRAPPLE AND SOMETIMES GET THE THREE AND SOMETIMES GETS PINNED BUT ALL-IN-ALL IS NEVER ONE TO WEAR OUT HIS WELCOME ON THE BRAND THAT TAKES PLACE ON THE DAY AFTER WEDNESDAYS
Hate Post Like Post