Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 07:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yung Metro... Fuk Da Graves
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-07-2024, 06:35 PM

[It opens to a black and white room, where we see JB holding the title on his shoulder and holding a replica mask of Graves’s mask. Then we see a portrait of the unmasked Graves on a mantel across from him. He stares at it intently, then he looks at the camera.]

“Here I am, at the crossroads with my time with this god forsaken belt, i’ve dealt with two men who couldn’t get this belt off me, so now im up against XWF resident ten faces of Foley esque in Michael Graves, you see, I know that man. I have seen that man from time to time, and to think he’s had multiple personas that even would rival a man who shall not be named… and if you want to know who that is, ask Bobby Burbs on that in his DMs (actually don’t do it!).

You see Graves, I know you are capable ofg doing damage and i know you are capable of taking this belt off me. But like i been saying in the past, the belt don’t make a man, a man makes a belt happen. I’ve seen Preesh, Oz, and now you on that list of guys who think that they will make an impact with the belt. I don’t have any doubts of that occurring, maybe its time for me to pass the belt to you Graves, while I ride off the sunset of irreverence.

But you see, no matter what happens to me in that ring, I still am a strong proud black man who takes no shit from anyone, and not even you Graves with all the accomplishments you have gained in your time in the fed. While I was struggling to get past mid card hell, you had opportunity after opportunity given to you, you had all the strokes that I can’t even imagine having. I guess it’s best to be ass kissin to the right people, or have the fairer skin to be able to draw the audience to these shows.

Speaking of which, yes we shared some history and you know full well that BoB was a favor for you and your crew, its sucks its not even a thing anymore but its is what it is. I feel that even then, I wasn’t going to be seen as an equal among the ranks there, and you just reminded me why I don't fear death, because you make it seem like you are so dark and scary. Maybe my thuggin n buggin persona might not mean shit, but so doesn’t your side of shock and terror that even James Nygune would want to sue you for trademark infringement.

You Graves are the Birdemic of XWF while I am The Menace II Society in XWF... while you walk around with this stoic, boring, played out environmentalist who drives a hybrid, or a big shot movie producer tryin to score some blond pussy…or straight up a plain ass man who walks out of sync on a beach aimlessly till he see’s a blond pussy… i’m the menace who has to rob and steal his way out the hood until it’s too late to change, but here’s the thing, I'm not going to be the one on the side of a drive-by of irrelevance by the end of the match.

You Graves, you will be the one who is gonna be on the drive by side as I shoot my way out against you in this match for this title. You will be the one in pain, choking out on your own blood as you have you own monologue on why you don’t fuck with the Tha Soulja of Anarchy.”

[Then from there we see the unmasked Graves portrait being set on fire by JB, while he tosses his mask in the bin, which he also set on fire. As he has two remnants of Graves being burned behind him, he stands in front of them in a silhouette form with only the Rev belt shining that he holds in his hand.]

“You see people, Graves wants that smoke, I will give him that smoke. I will pop him up like a fucking zit he is in this place. Anarchy will not be for the people to want to see me mutilate a man who’s already been in that position  before. Look at the time he got his ass whooped by Top Gun’s very own Centy. He was laid out like a bitch in a  motel after 3am, but instead of getting plowed the lights plowed his soul.

That’s what will happen to you Graves, you see that light with your blood over your body and face, that even Vita Valentine wouldn’t even recognize in at all. You think you want to say that my grave is set up by you?

Do you know who you are truly messin with?

This belt might be less of an importance for me, then it is to beat the ever loving shit out of you or anyone who wants to take it from me.

Even if you think it will be the end of my reign, i’m still will be forever edged in this brand as man who stood for what he believed in. Oh, i will say that I am still keep my head high as I roll by with my Soulja antics, come hell high 40s or come down to the BBQ… I am still the champion of the people of Anarchy and beyond.

So Graves, Mister “Dark Warrior” or Gravy, Or Lady Bitch or…. Let me stop before I get in trouble, whatever you are or whatever you decide to cosplay as, let it be known that this revolution will BE TELEVISED… for the end of your chances of being on my level Graves.

See you in hell, bitch.”

[From there it just shows the fired Graves things as it faded into the Anarchy logo.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
Jett Sterling (05-08-2024), Sean Parker (05-08-2024)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John_Black's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (05-08-2024)