Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 01:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the champion of the xtreme?
Roger Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

05-05-2024, 04:47 PM

Hello everyone my name is Roger and what a lovely day it is here in foggy london but now i am magically somewhere else and lo and behold i see a gorilla who is the garlic jr. to my gohan and he is having a sleep after a busy day and next to him is Tommy Thug and i'll have you know i hate his guts too but the special thing about Tommy Thug is that he had a wrestle of the Shocker to my Spider-Man and just like i did when i dueled the gorilla at Relentless Tommy Thug also turned up victorious and it was by pinfall too so even though the next warfare fights say that the gorilla is the champion of the xtreme i think maybe Tommy Thug should be instead so since they are both having a wee sleep together i am going to have a wee sleep on top of both of them and maybe a referee will come along while i dream of sunflowers and popping candy and maybe the right person to pin will still be sleeping underneath me because i don't know which the right person is.

Thank you for-

Zzzzzzzzz.

These are the things that I had a do of:
- Found out that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt is my half-brother
- Survived his wicked necromancy by having a wee inspiration of the power of sunshine
- Destroyed his animal army with my warhammer and saved my darling rabbit Elmer
- 2023 BEST WRESTLER WHO WALKS TO THE RING AND DOES A BIT OF THE OL’ TUSSLE AND GRAPPLE AND SOMETIMES GET THE THREE AND SOMETIMES GETS PINNED BUT ALL-IN-ALL IS NEVER ONE TO WEAR OUT HIS WELCOME ON THE BRAND THAT TAKES PLACE ON THE DAY AFTER WEDNESDAYS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Principle Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

05-06-2024, 08:26 AM

Hello everyone! My name is Peter Principle and I was also where Roger was magically transported to and I gently rest a blanket ontop of this adorable nap time scene and then I count to three very quietly as to not wake anyone up.

Thank you for listening to this title change.

NEW X-TREME CHAMPION: ROGER!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post