Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 06:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Funny Thing, Time
Pariah Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

04-09-2024, 03:00 PM

A funny thing, time, I think to myself as I look at the X-treme championship belt slung from the champ's shoulder. 

“In insaniam,” I whisper. The world flashes in front of me, like I’m inside a verbal vortex. Then suddenly, it stops!

“One day I’ll get used to that,”
I smile, catching my breath, reaching out to caress the belt with my fingers before staring at it with almost revered admiration.

“See this little doohickey?”

I point to the belt as the champion looks at me with mild annoyance.

“We call it the Void. An isolated fragment of spacetime with the ability to show you anything… memories… flashes of what could have been… even glimpses into different pasts and futures….”

I stoke Corey's hard-fought manhood with my fingertips.

“...And I’ll admit, when I was first given this, it took some time to master but see now that I have…”

My cheeks puff out, emphasizing my point.

“...I’ve seen some stuff. And now, I can choose to be noticed… or I can stay in the shadows…an observer.”

As I turn to walk away from the champion, time seems to stand still. Everyone around me, from fans to arena staff, are all like wax statues, frozen in place. What a perfect time to pin the champion, therefore I do!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Pariah's post!
Sean Parker (04-10-2024)
Corey Black Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-09-2024, 09:26 PM

As the ref counts, something whirls in Corey's body, that veteran feeling that even though he was just looking at a strange man monologuing that maybe, possibly he should

kickout

[Image: black-blue-logo.png]
Hate Post Like Post