Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOOYA!!!
BIG PREESH Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-06-2024, 07:08 AM

We see BIG MF PREESH ahead of his long awaited Anarchy return!

See, playa, the real issue with all these OLD HEAD grampas from the first edition of the BOB is that they don't know it's over when the fat lady sings! I ain't no lady, not with meat that SWANGS this low, knowmsayin, but I can sing for my supper and send Old Man Bourbon back to his throuple with TK and Charlie Pennies and on outta my way! Especially now that I am OFFICIALLY the head trainer for Gravy's pro wrestling school!

Dude, we talked about this

Yup like I said I am training the next generation of amazing XWF talent, and rhey wanna be remonded who the BEST X Champ of all TIMES is! BIIIIIG PREEEEEESH!!!

Just then Robert Bourbon walks by eating an Italian Ice. Preesh smashes him with a BIG BRAIN CHOP and then a Preeshquake Splash! He hooks the leg AND EATS THE ITALIAN ICE!

1!

2!

[Image: MTDOs0R.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BIG PREESH's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-06-2024)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-06-2024, 11:33 AM

KICKOUT!

Bobby slowly gets up as he recovers his Xtreme Championship and rubbing his head, groggy until he notices the empty Italian ice cup.

You...

Bobby glowers at Preesh, who is not only emboldened by his attack on Bobby, but smiles contentedly by the amazing Italian ice.

YOU ATE MY FOOD!!!

Bobby flies into a rage and tackles Big Preesh to the floor.

MY ITALIAN ICE!

Bobby brings a fist down onto Preesh's face.

GET YOUR OWN!

Bobby drops another blow to Preesh's face, causing his head to bounce off the floor.

CATERING IS LITERALLY 20 PACES AWAY!

The camera tilts to show down the hall is indeed the XWF catering station. A cavalcade of XWF personalities look on in horror. It returns to show Bobby still mounted on Preesh, trying his best to break his hands on Preesh's face. Bobby stands up, leaving Preesh on the floor as a few officials go to look at him. Bobby slowly starts to walk away, still fuming, before he rushes back and starts throwing boots to Preesh.

DON'T EVER TOUCH MY FOOD AGAIN YOU HERSCHEL KISS KNOCKOFF!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-06-2024)