Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What am i having a look at
Roger Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

02-17-2024, 01:19 PM

Hello everyone my name us Roger and i have to say i am am sorry for disappearing into the night like the man they call batman who is more of a man dressed as a bat than a new species born through interbreeding men and bats which is an important distinction because one might be illegal while the other is probably just frowned upon and so i had a vanish just like the man dressed as a bat but i kept my underpants on the inside of my skin tight bodysuit because my half brother told me so and my half brother is of course that world famous necromancer, Hollywood man of sex, and journeyman orienteerer that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

It has been quite the journey that my half brother and i have gone on and he would like me to stop calling him that bitch but i said i'm not quite ready for such a big change in our relationship after all we were mortal enemies until the dawn of the new year where our darling mother stopped us from having a wee murder of each other and he said fair enough but i won't stop resurrecting dead animals to fight on my behalf either and so we agreed to disagree as we set out on our collective mission to find all of our missing half brothers named Roger or that bitch Joseph but that is a story for another time.

While i was searching for my missing half brothers in the corridors of the wrestling federation that is very xtreme with an x but not an e i saw someone pointing over yonder and telling everyone to have a look and so i had a look with my own eyes too and all i saw was the answer to the meaning of life but it was written in wingdings and i can't have a read of wingdings so i quickly moved on and returned to my mission and then i saw the paint man and so an idea struck me that maybe becoming Roger the Xtreme again would help me on my quest and so i quickly changed into my school boy costume and had a go of giving the paint man the old fashioned school boy roly poly up.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Pariah Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

02-17-2024, 09:26 PM

KICK OUT
Hate Post Like Post