Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 07:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talkin...
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-13-2024, 08:34 PM

[Image: alright-what-do-you-want-to-talk-about-d...wilson.gif]

I’ll spare the whole fancy shit. I am going to keep it to the point. You see people, I have taken on Razor last ppv and now I am taking him on again. I don’t know why they thought it would be a good idea, but I guess they REALLY want to see a return match with him and I, and to that I say fuck it lets just do it again.

Nothing is on the line, no title contendership, no keys to the Anarchy office NOT even a shot at being in the March Madness Final Eight draft….. Just nothing, just a plain ass match between me and Razor. Guess they are wanting us to fight again, man I don’t know what they want but I guess I have to deliver it to them.

What do I want to talk about?

I honestly have no clue, because I would rather be in my crib than trekking to wherever the show is taking place at, I guess I am just getting tired of this bullshit and would be anywhere else. I think it’s my own age creepin in, and it's becoming more of a yungsta field in this day in age.

Razor, I know you are the American nightmare, the same nightmare that would make those Jan 6 2021 rioters jizz in their pants with what you represent in what is wrong in the world. This goes beyond the color lines, this comes from a place of hate I have against you.

I might not hate you enough I wouldn’t pass on splitting the bar tab with you on Fat Tuesdays, but I don’t like you enough you aren’t on my level. Yes, my level might be below the beard of Dion the X-Treme champ, but still not that far off from it. I know you have something to prove, that’s all fine and shit but…

Let’s keep it real, can you really fight?

Can you really take on a man from the dirty side of Baltimore?

From the last PPV, you didn’t put up much of a fight. How will it be different from this coming Thursday?

You can bring your legion of fans down in your corner, and have the gass up your head until it falls out your neck, as you float that head into a telephone wire, where it would instantly shock your head juice in seconds… you know what fuck that!

What do I REALLY want to talk about?

It depends, how much are you gonna take Razor? How much are you gonna take for you to understand that while you have this self confidence in the world, you will still need to see the world for what it is.

It’s a cruel, cruel world out there and nobody needs a man to be on some Lex Express traveling the world in order to tell the XWF fans to support him into relevancy, that's how I can easily see where your trajectory is heading towards Razor all you need now is a same tier wrestler like yourself to co win a rumble, have you fight in a DQ for a top belt while the real man gets to take what is supposed to be yours.

Razor, you might have a chance to prove to me that you are a real grimy man. You can save that shaking hands, kissing babies act for when the day comes when Sean Parker summons you for a shot at the Anarchy title, be that good guy against him… not me.

I want you to know that if I beat your ass the second time, then it’s time for you to move to Madness whenever that reopened because your time on Anarchy is up from me. I might have gon’ easy on you' in our first outing, but that was the past and this is now. You see, I am not the one to go easy the second time, I might have to hurt you.

I know it sounds all old and tired, but that's the honest thing I will say about it…

Where I come from, you don’t get a second chance if things get dicey…

So if you wanna game the dice of death with me in the ring…

BRING IT ON SUCKA!

Let me bring you into the terrordome of pain, let you embrace what I offer into the realm of Anarchy. I might not be the same young chipper like you. So let me be the one to grizzle vet you in the ring with no proper way of putting it out there.

Let the Anarchy fans decide on what or who to talk about at the end of the night…

Because, imma keep their heads ringin until the break of dawn..

At this point, I said what I need to say off my chest, guess I will see that whyte boy Razor soon, or whatever the case will be. Win or lose, just know that the Soulja will step on that american dream/nightmare in the mud this Anarchy.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Jett Sterling (02-14-2024)