Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 02:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Free For All 2024 RP Boards
"nah."- Rosa Parks, 1955
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-25-2024, 09:05 PM

This promo might not be seen…

It’s not something to witness…

Might not be relevant…

Who knows, this might not get any attention….

[Image: tumblr_n5o5pzyUKF1qz732no1_500.gif]

If you really think JB has something to say…

OH BOYYY YOU’RE GONNA BE SHOCKED!....

THIS MIGHT SUMMON KAY FABIEN BACK FROM THE DEAD!...

THIS WILL SHAKE UP THE EFED COMMUNITY AS A WHOLEE!!....

ARE YOU SURREE YOU WANNA HEAR WHAT JB THINKS OF RAZOR BLADE?...

[Image: E3wp4aE.gif]

THAT'S ALL FOLKS SEE YOU AT FREE FOR ALL!!

NAH FUCK DAT SHIT….

[We really open up to see a montage of JB’s solo affairs post THUGS so far in XWF, then we see some old footage of him in a metal mask back in the days during his “dark” phase of his time in XWF. He’s sworn he’d never go back to that, but now, things are different. This time it opens up to a shot of a bustling street of Baltimore, and people doing day to day things. It opens up to a trash bin where there was a rustic metal mask sitting in filth near an alleyway. Then a hand pulls it out of the bin and we see him carrying it in his hand. Then it shifts to a rooftop where we see the man putting on that rustic metal mask, drinking something and decides to speak.]

[Image: ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsothebys-brightspot.s3...ropped.jpg]

“Guy”: Y’all know who it is, that same guy who has been loitering around the XWF since 2012. The same man who decided to build a trio of thugs whom had been responsible for degrading what is pure about the essence of XWF, a thug as you might say or even a Soulja of nothing to bare up with. For as long i’ve been here, i’ve seen this place gone up and down, and all the above with how the show is ran. I’m still shocked to see Anarchy still being ran without that blondie rockstar dude, y’all know whom i’m speaking on about.

Now it’s ran by some dude who could have been a lost member of the Beatles back in the 60s, and he made sure to keep me and the crew on those Anarchy streets for a long ass time now. I also have seen new faces coming on that brand and company itself. Now, there’s this newcomer named Razor Blade who making airwaves with his way he moves around the place. I’ve seen some of his stuff, and well it’s pretty decent to say the least as a spector.

Hell, his own tape vignettes are a sight to behold itself. I could see something in him beyond the brand of Aanarchy, I really fucking do to say the least. But, to see him across from me? Is that how it’s going to be?

I could have joined that bloody royale thing, but I am not exactly in too deep with the kliqs who facilitate that shit, and I already knew from the jump that I wasn’t in line for no belts at all, which is even more fare to say the least. Hell, not even Razor could join the bloody royale or get squeezed into a title shot either, guess we are the red hair stepchildren who get the scraps over the ones who has a three course meals a day.

On some “Please Sir, may i have another” type of scene itself…

To be honest with you Razor, I could have bailed out on this, and let you have the easy win over me. Because, we might not have a chance to set the pace of how the show is going to be played out. I know those fans in San Antonio are more hyped about a Hawaiian Hardhead return match then two dudes who are better off main eventing a one off Anarchy tribute show. Not to say we won’t tear the house down, but lets keep it a buck they don’t give a shit about us. Not me, or you… even if you think that, Razor.

I have to show you the light of hate, and make your time on the show a miserable one. I know you are at home, training at the gym, eating at the fancy restaurants that money can buy and living like a lavish superstar of XWF. I will not envy that, but I will envy your blond hair and your youthful spirit you have under you. Just like that song that goes “adrenaline in my soul”.. Well that soul will come down out from under you by me, because I want to push you beyond your looks and charisma.

Ever dealt with a man who don’t give a fuck about himself?...

Have you seen a man like me who will stop at nothing to harm others?...

This might be the rustic metal seeping into my brain, but I feel like a madman on the loose with this on me. I decided to bring it back for this night, this one time only thing to conceal my face from beating you into a Tarantino film that would make this Wish guy horny. You see Razor, you might be better than an average white man, but to me you anit nothing more than a man who’s full of his own shit, that it makes my eyes water harder then cutting up onions.

While you parade around with the moniker of “American Nightmare”, i can boldly say that I am glad that you take it because you make the Americans fall asleep in your own manner. Have them waking up in a cold sweat worrying you will haunt them with your omnipresence in Anarchy and XWF as a whole.

I will shake em, take em, and beat em up style against that Nightmare, and have them dream of a Thuggin n Buggin enterprise by the end of the show. So you and me Razor, we are going to have a dance of death in that arena.

A trail by fire type of thing….

Yeah, all I will say is this Razor, I have no fear of who comes out on top of this opener. Either me or you, all I care about is making these fans choose whose side they want to be on. Either be on the dark metal mask side, or the american nightmare side, imma let them take a side.

But for that, will make sure to whoop you back to the indies where you belong before you sign your blood in ink on Anarchy this coming Sunday… I guarantee that shit.

[Then we finally see the “Guy” who turned out to JB wearing his metal mask for one last time, against his opp Razor Blade. Then we see more distorted JB promos and disjointed matches he’s involved in then it abruptly cuts to blood red.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
Sean Parker (01-26-2024), Theo Pryce (01-26-2024)