Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roger vs the Dionysaurus
Roger Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

12-01-2023, 02:06 AM

Hello terrible Dionysaurus Rex my name is Roger and i must say your arms are no way near as tiny as i had expected and so this might be a more dangerous proposition than i had initially suspected but i must be strong and brave and tough a day therefore i am going to sneak up on you like this while you are on your back having a fix of your sink which sprung a leak and i am going to place my pinky finger ever so lovingly on your knee and don't pay any mind to me and maybe i shouldn't be saying all of this out loud but like i said don't pay any mind to me just fix your Triassic sink so that your faucets flow freely with the blood of your enemies just as the heavenly Jesus Christ's did and that enemy blood is of course a delightful grenache and so just wait a moment sweet Dionysaurus Rex and let my friend in his stripy shirt count to 3.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Dionysus Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-01-2023, 05:21 AM

KICKOUT!

Dionysus went back to fixing his sink.

“ Would you kindly hand me that wrench?”

[Image: Many-Faces.png]
1x XWF Xtreme Champion (November 2023)
2x XWF Television Champion (May/August 2023)
2x RP of the Month (March/October 2023)
2023 Rookie of the Year
Hate Post Like Post