Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 01:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warmth of his Penis
Jason Cashe Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-20-2023, 11:55 PM

The big bold super dope logo of BOBHQ is positioned over the double doors at the front of the building. As they open, a woman comes walking out looking like she just rode a bull. You know Bobby Bourbon works them ring rats like appetizers.. 

The camera, probably that which is owned by XWF, slowly moves into the building and immediately takes a left turn. There you see two bathroom doors. One has a penis on it. The other a vagina. Subtle. The door to the men's bathroom opens and in goes the camera.

You can hear someone whistling from within the handicap stall. There was more room in there and you KNOW Bourbon needs leg space. It seemed rather comfortable and it's not always fair they get parking space and a bathroom stall for themselves. 

Annnnnyways..

On the floor inside the stall, you could see the XWF Xtreme Championship. No respect for the belt. Just letting it sit on a bathroom floor like that. 

Scoff.

So this shit doesn't extend more than it needs or should. A familiar face and one some might not have ever wanted to see again steps out in front of the XWF camera. 

Yeah, it was Jason Cashe. I'm the handler soo.. Yeah, Hi!

Cashe waves at the camera as if he could somehow hear me doing a spot of narration. Go figure. In an oversell, he high knee tiptoes a few steps towards the stall door. His index coming to his mouth as he looks back at the camera, telling the viewers to shhh.. 

Then he jolts at the door, lowering a shoulder and barreling into the stall. The door slaps open and claps back, hitting him to his back which stung, I'm sure. Burying that pain as he looks into the eyes of B.O.B.D. The current Xtreme Champion.. Who is taking a massive shit or at least the aroma is massive because oohhhh weeee what did this man eat?! 

"Who–" B.O.B.D tries to ask but wasn't given the time to finish as Cashe snaps forward with a mighty 'Mark Of JASON' Elbow that slumps the Champion back. He drools a little off his bottom lip even. Cashe wasn't finished as he snatches the Champion's head, hugging it into a front standing headlock before dropping back, spiking B.O.B.D. with a DDT off the toilet where the Champion had been shitting. Ass in the air for all to see before he flops to the floor and Cashe rolls him on his back, attempts to hook the leg but changes his mind as a whole dick was now near him. 

"Please hurry, I feel the warmth of his penis against my arm.."

The referee appears like a willow wisp and slaps the waxed floor of the 
bathroom. 

One..

Two…

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-21-2023, 03:45 AM

KICKOUT!

"Dude, stay away from my dick!"

An offended B.O.B. D gets up and runs out of the bathroom clutching his crotch, and Xtreme Title.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
Jason Cashe (09-21-2023), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-21-2023)