Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 05:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.O.G.E.R.D.
Roger Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

09-17-2023, 03:15 AM

Hello B.O.B.D. my name is Roger and i like very much how xtreme with an x but not an e you are and i think that is something that i could learn a lot about and as you can see i have put in my school uniform from back in the yesteryears and now i am prepared to have a bit of a school boy roll up just like this yes and if i win i will learn a lot about being Roger the xtreme and it might help he save my sweet sweet rabbit Elmer from that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt's necromancy so now that i have you in this school boy roll up i hope that you won't take it personally and do i do the counting or does the man dressed as a zebra?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-17-2023, 05:54 AM

KICKOUT!

"Boy! You need to go back to school and learn a thing called grammar, God damn!"

B.O.B. D, who has a soft spot for rabbits, frowns.

"The 3rd Rock from the Sun kid took your bunny? Well shit..........."

D pulls out a pen and his X-Bux checkbook, scribbles on one of the checks, and hands it to Roger.

"Hopefully this will help you solve your issues.......... at least one of 'em!"

B.O.B. D then Clotheslines the shit out of Roger, causing him to do a complete flip, before landing with the check directly on his chest.

"And THAT'S for making me actually have to do something!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes B.O.B. D's post:
Roger (09-17-2023)