Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Tornado Rising
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

08-30-2023, 10:41 PM

[Image: sJycdaf.png]

The stinging taste of defeat resonated on her tongue like bile; or perhaps she was tasting the crude mixture of blood and wine fermenting in her mouth. Latina Submission Machina spat out the crimson concoction, wiping her lips clean as she rushed back to her locker room. She swung the door open, fighting back swelling tears. She had given it her all out there, but still she came up short. That TV title wasn’t coming home with her, and now, a disturbing trend was developing.

“¡Maldita sea, maldita sea todo al infierno!”

The luchadora shook her head furiously, seething with self-loathing and rage as she packed her belongings into her bag. What was all this for, if she still didn’t have any gold around her waist? She had joined forces with the devils of the XWF and so far, all she had to show for it was the stain on her soul.

“Sangre en mis manos pero no oro en mi cintura... ¡esto no es lo que ese diablo prometió!”

As LSM swung the bag over her shoulder, she thought about all her dirty deeds since her return. A vicious gang attack on Sidney Grey and an after-the-bell dismemberment of Roger, what would come next? Was all this blood on her hands ever going to be worth it?

Before LSM could ponder those dangerous questions, her train of thought was brought to an abrupt end- BY A STINGING STEEL CHAIR SHOT! She was brought to her knees when, all of a sudden, a kendo stick was broken over her back! With no warning, her locker room suddenly became a warzone: but truthfully, it was more of a massacre! After her grueling TV title match LSM was in no position to fight off this sneak attack: or to even catch a glimpse of her attackers! In just a few seconds the luchadora’s lights were put out, until she found herself put up in the nurse’s office!

“Puedo ver lo que hay delante de mí, incluso con los ojos cerrados.”

The luchadora sat up on the exam table as the nurse fussed over her.

“But Madame Machina, I need to check your eyes for signs of a concussion!”

LSM pushed the nurse aside as she hopped off the table. The luchadora had no concern for the bruises to her ego and to her body, she was concerned only with VENGANZA!

LSM grabbed the nearest camera by the lens as she forced the cameraman to focus his frame on her.

“I’ve made so many enemies since mi regreso, I don’t even know where to start looking for VENGANZA! Obviously someone has taken offense to my great comeback, and that coward thought they could get away with attacking me backstage to prove their point! They were probably hoping to shut me up and shut me out, sending me back on one of my “vacaniones” everyone loves to talk about so much! Well guess what? THEY’RE DEAD WRONG! They’re WRONG for now, but they’ll be DEAD soon enough!

Edward, Criminal- I don’t know if either of you had something to do with this, but don’t think I’m not putting you front and center on the suspect list! Especially YOU, “War Criminal”! Sneak attacks and dastardly tactics are right up your alley, in fact, you’re such a criminal you went ahead and named yourself it! You love doing crimes like I love locking people into submissions, so your head will be the first one I rip off as I start my tour of VENGANZA!

Mi padre may be why I’m here, but Criminal is the only one of us whose career is defined entirely by another man! Mark Flynn this, Mark Flynn that, without Flynn where would Criminal even be at? Not this match, that’s for sure! Criminal left the XWF as soon as Flynn didn’t need him anymore, but once Flynn was ready to move on from the X-treme title here comes Criminal scurrying out of the darkness like a cockroach, begging for a little crumb of relevancy! I’m pretty sure the biggest ‘Mark’ for Flynn these days IS Criminal!

What a pathetic parasite this Criminal truly is. He just bugs me, and that’s why I’m stomping him out on Anarchy.

But Edward, don’t think I’m losing sight of you! You may play the ‘stupid apeman’ routine for all the gullible idiotas out there, but I’m not buying it for one second. If you were as honorably stupid as you claim to be, you would give H-G-H his rightful rematch for the belt! But you won’t, because you’re a fraud and a con who knows Harmon would win any fair contest. You’re not the strongest luchador on Anarchy: you just politic with Gator the most! But trust me when I say this, Edward: your reign has finally met…..THE END!”

[Image: image0.gif]

“Man it's cold as a motherfucker...but whoever did our homegirl wrong is gonna turn colder still when we catch em’!”

We hear a faint whisper of ‘Liv By Yo Rep’ as a fall breeze blows through the cold streets of Baltimore’s inner city. John Black kept his hand tucked into his coat pocket, as if gripping steel, making sure that he would never be caught lacking. Someone had gotten to LSM, but John wasn’t going to let them get to him! 

“Who's there?”

John peered down an alleyway as he heard something drop to the ground. He steps back as a coin rolls out of the alleyway before falling into a crack in the pavement beside him. John leans down and inspects the coin: it's a rusty Chuck-E-Cheese token. He pulls out his piece as something rushes towards him out of the dark alley!

“DO YOU KNOW ITS THE END?”

John lowers his pistol when he sees the one-legged lunatic hopping out of the dark alley, his disfigured body covered in dark red.

“What end?”

“THE END IS NIGH!...THE END IS NICKLES AND DIMES AWAY!”

“Nickels and Dimes away?... you must be trippin, all I got is a quarter.”

The elderly paraplegic snatches the pistol out of John’s grasp as the camera cuts away.

BANG!

Then it cuts back to the man who committed self-deletion, his bloody brain matter sprayed out on the brick wall, somehow forming the shape of a pentagram! John Black scrambled to retrieve his pistol from the dead man’s grip. John pulled the weapon free before looking back up to the brick wall, where he saw that the bloody matter had somehow taken the form of a new shape. The phrase “N.C.-T.E.S 15” was now etched onto the wall in deep red. John looked away, refusing to believe his eyes as he tried to shake his head clear. He walked with haste back to his car, determined to drive to anywhere that wasn’t the alleyway. Stopping at a redlight, he took some time to reflect on what the fuck was going on.

“Man, that guy done killed himself over some ingsina, over something apocalyptic and shit, I aint the one to be fuckin with pentagram n shit, but I do seem to feel some weird symbiotic traits of the words N.C. and T.E.S 15 reining on this crew i’m working with. To be blunt, I would have left myself out of this dark shit, but them dudes T and Reggie told me to be rolling with these cats, shit they’re the reason I customized my Air Force ones to have the blood-red soles.

So, what’s my purpose in all this cult shit now…. .my goal rollin with these cats is simple, in the words of LOX...Money, Power, Respect. Rolling with the goon squad comes with kickbacks.

I know HGH and Machina are the types who will do anything to get ahead, I’ve seen it firsthand from HGH countless times before- but fuck the past I gotta think about the future, we got ourselves tornado clash with a primate gorilla, War Criminal, and Edward. What a fuckin combo of bullshit indeed, to the point I find it funny that we have to take them on as the main event, I guess someone done politicized for us to end the show with variable amount of crazy shit thrown into the mix.

All I want to do is clear my mind by fucking those three up in a a way that would make our mission statement that HGH hinted at hella early in the game be a reality for our crew to show who’s the boss of this shit, we finna boss up and take ove’ all of Anarchy!”

From there, John kept driving before we cut away.

HGH is seated in a rickety chair, facing down a dark corridor.

"After that goddamned gorilla cost me my title, it's been the same spew week in and week out!"

A voice whispers back from the shadows.

"Patience, my son."

"Patience, PATIENCE! You talk about patience when I have been nothing but patient. I was very fucking patient waiting for my shot at the gold. Then once I got it, I ran with it- only to get put into this ridiculous stipulation in the middle of the god damned jungle. Where, not only did Edward have the advantage, he also had that ace up his sleeve, A Literal Gorilla as special enforcer! And of course just as I was about to beat Edward, that goddamned gorilla got involved and cost me MY title!"

"I am not idle amidst the chaos, young Harmon."

"The fuck is that even supposed to mean? I sold my soul to gain XWF gold- FOREVERMORE! So how are you going to fix this?"

"Remember the first?"

"The first?"

"Are you blind, can't you see what lies beyond your eyes? Remember your first tag match?"

"Yeah, what of it? LSM and I destroyed Edward and Elijah Martin."

"Correct, and have I not united my daughter and my son once more? Now with an army of thugs at their disposal? Of course, she had to be broken- body and ego alike- before she would truly follow our path. But your actions after Warfare unleashed her bloodthirst, and now her complete submission belongs to The End: and we shall wield her as the machine she was bred to be."

"What else do you need me to do?"

"What I need…is for you to lead the team I have assembled. Start my mission."

"Yes, of course. Thursday night we take the first steps by defeating Edward, Gorilla, and Criminal. They won't know what hit them. "

"Harmon, take this team I have gifted you and spread the word of The End. When the time comes, when the N.C. T.E.S. 15 is finally upon them, I want them to know they were warned."

"You have shown me a glimpse of what's beyond my eyes and I will deliver their souls unto you- forevermore."

HGH stands and exits the room, walking up a grand staircase into the study of Hays Manor. There we see LSM, JB, Reggie, and Tommy already waiting for him.

"Thursday night, we go to war in a Six Man Tornado Tag match. Funny thing is, there's five of us. This no-DQ tornado tag match is tailor made for all five of us to get the jump on Edward, Gorilla, and Criminal. He pulled all the strings backstage for us, and now, we just have to knock down the dominoes he set up."

Everyone nods along: some in agreement, some in anticipation.

“Come Thursday, we have the chance to settle some scores. Edward and his damned Gorilla cost me my belt. That fake-ass Criminal only beat JB because he pulled a phoney switcheroo. And someone went apeshit on LSM behind the scenes on Warfare, I’m betting that damned Gorilla is to blame! These cowards hide behind cheap tricks, but come tomorrow night there’s no more hiding. Mark my words this match will not be for the faint of heart. The carnage and the chaos that will ensue is only the beginning... the beginning of The End!"

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Latina Submission Machina's post:
Atticus Gold (08-31-2023), John_Black (08-31-2023)