Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 08:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carlos Colon
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-14-2023, 05:02 PM

After JB’s many road shit took place, he came back to his home, and see’s that LaLa had packed her things and left him a letter that he found on the kitchen table. When he read it, he shed a tear over it, then he sits down on the couch with the letter and he calls up T and Reggie on a three way.

T: Hello??

Reg: Yo??

JB: Hey fellas, its me… just wanted to call y’all…

Reg: What’s wrong JB?

T: What’s goin on bruh?

JB: My girl LaLa left me, she wrote a whole dear john letter thing and packed out her shit. I just got in the crib not even an hour ago.

T: Damn JB, that’s tough.. I mean hey… you are busy on the road. Plus, we are in the middle of a thing with Machina and HGH, so…

JB: So?... I mean, yeah we are going somewhere with them, but this is my girl who left me. I feel fuckin shook like a bitch, I am feeling like I don’t even want to go to Anarchy this week honestly.

Reg: JB, you can’t let one chick make you halt your wrestling shit. Look at me, I am moving on through life with my daughter and being a single man.

T: Same with me JB, although I am speaking to someone on the low.

JB: Wow guys, you are sooo helpful!

JB rolled his eyes as he looked at the letter again.

T: Look JB, if you want I can send Machina’s number to you. Hit her up or something, maybe you two can work together to blend together.

Reg: Ain't she you know a munchie type latina?

T: So, that didn’t stop me from wanting to get at her hella months ago. Look, i’m gonna send you her number, if you want to talk to her that is up to you. Also, you ARE going to Anarchy even if I have to drag you there myself. Maybe, the whole thing with Machina and HGH may lead into somethin great for the three of us.

Reg: Yeah man, T is right, there might be some money making shit going down with us rolling with her and HGH. Hell, if T is there you know i’m going there… and you JB, gotta at least show up for us.

JB: Okay okay, look T i’mma hit her up later, and I will be there with you both. So, i’m going to hit you guys later aight.

Then JB hangs up and sees his messages with Machina’s number. About three hours later, he was leaving the gym, and he gets in his car and he dials in on Machina’s number and he hears a dial tone. Then he talks to her.

JB: Hey this is JB, I hope I am not disturbing you.

LSM: Oh you aren’t so what’s going on?

JB: Yeah, so um you sure you want my crew to mingle with your crew?

LSM: Oh yeah, we got some BIG plans on the horizons for this month.

JB: I mean, I never thought about my crew joining forces. HGH and Charlie?...

LSM: Well why not?, lifes too short to not want to break those barriers in life.

JB: Well okay, I think we all can benefit from this partnership. Maybe, we can do some type of segment thing before my opening match.

LSM: Oh we should do that, we got to make a statement on the show.

JB: Well, that sounds ideal. I was thinking about us…

LSM: What is that, JB?

JB: I will ask you after the show is done. I know you are busy with some stuff, so I will see you around Anarchy time.

After they said their final goodbyes, JB had a smile on his face as he backed out from the gym’s parking lot as the scene shifted to black.

[Image: 200w.webp]

“I will say this, when I read that Dear John letter, I knew that it was the end of my relationship with LaLa, well I guess that's what it is when you wrestle in Anarchy often. Now, here I am being involved with Machina and HGH, and I have no idea how this even came to be. All I can say is this, I know that I am going to have to deal with being a solo dolo bird for a while. I know it sounds too deep, but maybe if I do work with them it can help me forget my outside world for just a temporary moment.

But you know what I can’t forget about? North Korean War Criminal, one of Kim ill Un’s top commanders, one of the types who takes a bullet for a country that feeds its people poorly, while people like him are barely eating fecal matter, dirt corn and potatoes every other winter or spring month. I don’t have an issue with that guy, but that’s who I'm facing instead of the come knock of Chad who needed to be rebooted from how bland he is.

While yet, I am able to deal with a War Criminal, I sureeee can’t handle a white boy who would do better on Tinder as a swindler than a fucking wrestler. So whatever goes on in that lab, is none of my concern, but all I care about is just kicking that underpaid, underfed war criminal who is hiding a so called ChadGPT from me knowing I will malfunction that fucker with his own brain matter on the ring, which is nothing but PC Tower specs that would have been shedded in the ring.

Fuck, I could probably built a better version of that thing, but fuck all that. Either it be a robot or a war criminal, I want that smoke, all the smoke. So in short, I'm going to end this thing before it even goes haywire.

See you bustas in hell!”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Black's post:
EDWARD THE GREAT (08-16-2023), HGH (08-17-2023), Latina Submission Machina (08-14-2023)