Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 03:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Sidney Grey vs ¡MÉXICO!
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

08-02-2023, 10:48 PM

The hour of my return draws near. Sidney Grey has no idea what in The World is coming for her tonight!

[Image: OSU_BB2_t960.jpg?b8ea04f16efcb7dc07c41fa...6870b19a92]

8/3/2023
7:16 PM
Stillwater, Oklahoma

I cock a half-painted smirk as I quietly sneak into the Gallagher-Iba Arena, ducking through a sidedoor. The bastard in the shadows told me this would be the perfect place to make my return. He called it the ‘Madison Square Garden of the Plains’, but I’ve always known him to be full of caca!  This arena was a total dump, inferior in every way to the Aztec Stadium I called home during the LFL season; but now that football was over it was time to get back in the ring. And alas, where else but Stillwater could I jump Sidney Grey and have it count for a win?

I quickly make my way to the meeting spot, a small room nestled in the back of the building. The bastard made sure to pick somewhere out of sight, so that no one would get in the way of the devilish plans we devised for tonight. Truthfully he had devised the plan, supposedly he was trying to make up for all the times he wasn’t there for me. I wasn’t buying his bullshit, I knew he had some ulterior motive: but if he wanted to catapult me to the top, who was I to say no? I had scratched and clawed the hard way for too long, it was about time I got on the easy road.

Ironically enough, I took the path less traveled to get to the meetup spot without drawing any eyes. Sidney Grey had a lot of connections in this business and the last thing we needed was for someone to tip her off. Even still, I gasp in shock when I reach the room. My hands instinctively cover my mouth.

“Ay Dios Mio! This can’t be right!”

It was the THUGZ locker room! I cock my head to the side in confusion as the door swings open. Tommy Wish and John Black stand there expectantly.

“About time you showed up, the first match already started!”

“That muscled-up prick sat around our locker room all day waiting for you, and you showed up right as he was getting his ass kicked by Roger! That’s fucking cold, Machina. Seems like you haven’t changed uno bit-o!”

I peer behind them, anxiously searching for the man who plotted this scheme: but the only other person I saw was Reggie Estrada.

“But wait, where’s-”

“That fat bastard? Not here.”

I must look dumbfounded, because they snicker to themselves before ushering me in.

“Don’t worry your pretty little feet one bit, Machina, because the four of us are going to make sure it stays just you and Sid’ out there. That’s how I’m going to prove that YOU are my WHOLE WORLD, Machina Mama!”

Four? I look around the room, but I don’t see a fourth man in their posse.

“And if Sidney does happen to get the upper hand in there, well, we got a plan for that, too…”

That’s when Reggie Estrada opens a barbed-wire wrapped trunk. Inside I see masks, hammers, and a stuffed briefcase literally overflowing with Xbux. Tommy points to the briefcase as he gets uncomfortably close to me.

That shadowy bastard gave us the 4-1-1 on a fat lick, said it was just scratching the tip of the iceberg if we joined up with you. Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure can buy my love Machina Mama!”

I step back from Tommy as JB shuts the barbed-wire trunk with a sneer.

“It’s not just about the money, Tommy. The rest of his offer was even sweeter.”

I look carefully at each of my co-conspirators, the infamous Thugs. I didn’t know what offer was made to get them to come aboard, but truthfully I didn’t give a damn. I just knew that these guys were going to have my back tonight, and that meant I was going to beat Sidney Grey one way or the other. Rudos or técnicos, the methods didn’t matter to me anymore. Only results.

“I can’t say I was expecting you cholos to join our cause, but I guess this is the night of surprises: just ask Sidney Grey! She’s going to look like she’s seen a ghost when my music hits the speakers- probably because to her, I am a ghost! I’m that legendary Luchadora, multi-time champion across the Anarchy and Xtreme divisions, who Sidney’s only seen on tape and heard about through the grapevine. To her, I am a ghost! 

The ghost of Anarchy past!

My championship reigns instilled respect into the entire locker room. My name will forever be etched alongside the Anarchy greats like Ruby and Vita Valentina, because I used to beat both of them, all the time! Sidney Grey is just a passing phase, an aging fad taking advantage of the weak names I left behind when the LFL called my number. Sidney’s beaten Bobby Bourbon? So what. I’ve beaten Bobby Bourbon, it’s not that hard: that expired tub of lard has more off-days than on-days nowadays! But Sidney Grey has never in HER LIFE faced someone as technically proficient as I am. My skill set inside those ropes is unmatched, and with you cholos watching the outside for me, I think it’s safe to say all my bases are covered. There’s just one thing left to do: knock this puta out of the park! 

Stillwater will become the birthing grounds of Anarchy’s next great faction, whether those inbreds in the audience deserve to witness it or not. Sidney should’ve stuck to reality TV, even if she has a face for radio! But she didn’t, so now the realidad of her demise will become must-see TV for lucha fans everywhere!

Tonight, we make an example of Sidney Grey to put the entire world on notice!”

“Maybe you have changed uno bit-o…”

I roll my eyes in annoyance. 

"Just follow the plan!"

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Latina Submission Machina's post:
Atticus Gold (08-03-2023), HGH (08-03-2023), John_Black (08-03-2023), The Atomic Bat (08-03-2023)