Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arbitro Mierda
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

08-07-2023, 08:50 PM

The hour of my return came and went. No eyes were batted, no jaws were dropped, and no Queens were dethroned. There was no standing ovation, no tremendous welcome back, and no return party. There was just bloody disappointment. Pools and pools of blood: but none of it mine!

Oh, and there was a whole lot of mierda.

¡Arbitro Mierda!

And now Steve Sayors wants to hear my thoughts on the "situation"? I think my thoughts should be pretty obvious, no?

¿Mi dedo no habla por sí solo?

lsm-middle-finger

We open with a shot of the one and only Latina Submission Machina standing beside Steve Sayors in front of an XWF soundstage. LSM has her middle finger flipped up right in front of Steve's face, and he seems incredibly taken aback by this fact. Yet still, Steve Sayors is going to do his best to give the Anarchy fans the interview they DESERVE! Not the interview they want, but the one they NEED! Steve clears his throat as he tries to cut the tension.

"Hem...well, um, Miss Latina Submission Machina: why the sudden hostility? You've always been friendly with me before!"

LSM rolls her eyes with indifference before lowering her middle finger.

"Tell me Esteve Esayors are you deaf, dumb, or just blind? You saw what they did to me on the last Anarchy!"

"Set you up with a clear home-run against Sidney Grey that you failed to take advantage of?"

"WHAT?! ESTEVE ESAYORS, they pulled some arbitro mierda on me out there!"

Steve cocked a curious eyebrow as he turned his head to the side.

"I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish! Who did what to you out there exactly? All I saw was the THUGS and HGH coming out to help you, but Sidney Grey still won the match!"

"I made Ya'll Know Who tap out, but they gave the victory to Sidney Grey!"

"I'm sorry, who did you make tap out?"

"Ya'll Know Who!"

"I'm sorry, but I don't think we do, L-S-M! What is the fellow's name you claim to have submitted?"

LSM balls her fists up in a rage before snatching the microphone right out of "Esteve Esayors" hands. She then looks directly to the camera as she delivers her following remarks!

"It was OBVIOUS to ANYONE paying ANY SORT OF ATTENTION AT ALL that I was the superior performer on the last Anarchy, and that means it was MY ANKLE LOCK that made Ya'll Know Who tap out, and definitely not Sidney's weak chokehold!

¡Lo único que esa vieja estúpida sabe ahogar es un pollo!"

Instead of grabbing the microphone back from the worked-up luchadora, "Esteve Esayors" just leans in close to her in order to ask his next question!

"But wasn't it supposed to be a gauntlet match?"

"¡NO NECESITAS RECORDARME! They'll change the rules mid-match if that's what it takes to keep me down! That's why I had to join forces with Anarchy's FINEST, because all 5 of us are in the same maldita boat on this show! We get it done where it counts, when it matters, and we make it clear as day to the audience that we are the best at what we do. But somehow on Thursday nights, and sometimes even on Saturday and Sunday nights, we end up getting the short end of the stick. How's that work out? I wish someone could explain the math to me, because I think the numbers and scales they're using are just all made up!"

Steve looks around the room for a trace of obscenely obnoxious conduct, but alas, he can't find any! But he does kinda wish LSM would give him the microphone back.

"You really sound upset up about this, L-S-M! How are you going to work out these frustrations? Would it maybe help if you gave me back the microphone? You know they take any damage that occurs on my sets out of MY paycheck...just so you know..."

The half-painted, half-red faced LSM takes a deep breath as she closes her eyes. Then, she hands the microphone back to a thankful Steve Sayors before delivering a cool, calm, and collected "ish" response!

"I'm going to work through these emotions by working THROUGH the bell with that gringo Roger! He's already suffered Harmon's wrath, but mi amigo H-G-H spared that niño pequeño the post-match beating he's entitled to. I guess men can never clean up after themselves, can they? Because now I have to pick up Harmon's scraps and take this trash out myself! I'm going to show Roger what it means to step between the ropes with a true luchadora who's tired of the mierda from the zebras. I'm going to lock up his limbs and systematically break each bone in them, one by one, until Chief Littlefeather comes out and stops me himself. This Anarchy I'm going to be kind of like you, Esteve Esayors, because I'm going to be deaf to the bell and blind to the tap. I just won't hear it or see it, so I'm just going to do what I do until I decide it doesn't need to be done anymore.

That's why they call me EL-ES-EM, because in that ring de lucha, I'M the MACHINE who decides when you're properly SUBMITTED!"

And with that LSM walks off in a huff, leaving behind a bewildered Steve Sayors.

"Well I guess you've heard it here first folks...I don't think L-S-M is very happy about how things went last Thursday, and next Thursday she's going to take it out on ROGER! By...breaking each one of his limbs...and....oh god...somebody needs to warn this boy what's coming for him!"

Steve pulls out a handkerchief and wipes some sweat from his brow before hurrying off screen.

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Latina Submission Machina's post:
HGH (08-17-2023), The Blue Tango (08-08-2023)