Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Ghostly German Voice
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-14-2023, 03:35 PM

The Nickleman has spent the last 24 hours furiously searching every nook and cranny of his house, still dressed up like a sexy construction worker. He has that lavish hard hat, sparkly vest, and even a boring ass hammer pinned to his toolbelt. The Nickleman hasn't heard the voice in some time, however, and now his children are looking at him with incredible confusion etched on their faces. Emily tugs on her daddy's vest. 

Dad, i don't think there's anyone here....maybe you're just hearing things again....

The Nickleman crouched down next to his daughter while his son took a step back. Charlie looked between the two of them, then gently tapped the hammer on his belt three times. 

I know there's a nazi ghost in this house somewhere, kids....I fucking know it! Haven't you heard that ghostly voice calling to us, telling us to leave?! He keeps saying 'kikes out'!

That's when Tyler takes a step forward. 

I've heard that voice too, dad...but he's not saying those words...he's saying....

Tyler looks around nervously as Charlie leans in expectantly. 

Well then, what's he saying boy?! Spit it out!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kris The Hammer Von Bonn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-14-2023, 06:31 PM

"Kick out,"
Hate Post Like Post