Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jabu bubu
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-11-2023, 01:51 PM

We see Mr. Hammer Man walking down the X-Treme hallway, holding his coffee and checking his phone. He gets a random message from an unknown sender which he opens up as he sips his coffee. 

Then he spits out his coffee out of sheer confusion and anger, and was storming around the corridor. Then he suddenly see's Tommy in the cut somewhere, with his phone out laughing at the whole thing. 

"Shit, i didn't mean to send the message to you my bad... but it was very funny to say the least, so ill let you be on your way. "

Kris muttered something under his breath as she shoved him to the side, in the process dropping the belt on the ground. Then he picked it up, and told him he dropped somethin, but he ignored him. Then he looks at one of the off duty refs who told him to pin him.

"Man, i don't  want to pin this man he just got the belt not too long ago!..."

Then the ref gave him the most sternest look that would make the former X-Treme champ blush in shame. 

"Fine... fine... let me find this guy, i guess."

Then before Kris could get into his limo, Tommy then waves the title in the air to get his attention, then Kris turns around and he gets clapped with the title over his head. Then to make things worse, he smashes his back to the limo door as he falls to the ground in pain. 

"You made me do it off duty ref... you owe me big time for this!."

Then he goes for the cover, as the smug ref started to count very slowly....

oneeee.....

twooooooooooo..... 
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Charlie Nickles (05-12-2023)
Kris The Hammer Von Bonn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-11-2023, 07:31 PM

"Kick out,"

Kris gets up quickly, and grabs Tommy by the hair, and sends him crashing into a wall.
  He walks up to him and takes out his Hammer from his pocket, and aims it the fallen Tommy.

He goes to throw it forward before it slipped out of his hands and flies backwards knocking the off duty smug ref out.

Kris looks backwards and makes a WHOOPS face, and turns around and walks over to the fallen ref, and picks up his hammer, before looking down at him.

"Sorry dude the hammer slipped out of my hands, hope you recover soon enough,"

Kris then walks off whistling, wondering where Mark Flynn and, or Charlie Nickles is?
And how long they are going to try another attempt.
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-12-2023, 07:27 PM

(05-11-2023, 07:31 PM)Kris The Hammer Von Bonn Said: Kris then walks off whistling, wondering where Mark Flynn and, or Charlie Nickles is?
And how long they are going to try another attempt.
[/size]

Bobby walks into the room, and sees Tommy on the floor.

Oh, crap, I thought you were Charlie! Is it just me or did Kris's whistling all but confirm he's defending the Xtreme Title at Warfare against Charlie and Mark?
Hate Post Like Post
AntonyTheJerk Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-12-2023, 07:44 PM

The Manager of the Misfits, Antony the Jerk sends in a live recording to the XWF Streaming Services.

"Not that anyone around here deserves an explanation of what is happening with my client and the x-treme champion but if you must know one eyed Bobby, that this current Warfare and next War Games PPV is filled up with matches already announced.  So therefore my client will be defending the X-treme Title on the Warfare following War Games.

Are you happy now?"

The screen fades out.
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

05-12-2023, 09:55 PM

The screen fades back in.

We see Charlie standing directly over Antony the circle-Jerk's shoulder.

His left shoulder.

I'll fight your client at War Games in between the first and second round....give all advancing teams a nice 20 second breather....whaddya say, hammerboy?

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Theo Pryce (05-13-2023)
AntonyTheJerk Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-13-2023, 12:30 AM

Antony the Jerk looks back over his shoulder at Charlie.

"You might pretend to bully your way through the XWF Mr Nickles, but not this time, unless the powers that be stipulates my client to appear at War Games without either his or mine consent, we then consent to the Warfare following War Games. Get it Mr. Nickles? Get it? Got it? Good. I'm glad I cleared that up for you. Now if you can excuse me, use your bullying tactics elsewhere,"

And with that Antony the Jerk walks away leaving Charlie Nickles to contemplate what bullying tactics he was using.
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

05-13-2023, 12:47 AM

You hear that Bobby? They just agreed to defend against me on Warfare! They consented! 

I knew tagging with you would bring good mojo!

Hate Post Like Post
AntonyTheJerk Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-13-2023, 02:13 AM

"Very funny Charlie. We consent to a match at the Warfare following War Games against anyone that the GM's decide to put up. Whether it'll be you, fine, if not then that's completely different. Doesn't necessary mean you."
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-13-2023, 04:53 AM

Funny thing. The Xtreme title is a 24/7 title so it is up to booking at Managements discretion. We don't need the champs or their mouth pieces consent. And I'll be honest, booking it on War Games does intrigue me....

However...

Because it's Charlie that's asking that's gonna be a hard no from me dawg.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Mr. Oz (05-13-2023)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Charlie Nickles (05-13-2023)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

05-13-2023, 05:13 PM

Ight I'll just go win the OCW world title instead. We can keep letting the hammer boy use this title to play with himself.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-13-2023, 05:35 PM

Go for it Charlie. Let me know if you do it before your one year anniversary there and we can have a little party for you. That's what like 3 months away?

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
AntonyTheJerk Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-13-2023, 06:20 PM

"What ever issues you have got with management, Charlie Boi, you don't need to bring my client into the middle of it. My client is more than happy to defend the title at War Games if that has to be the case, we were just making sure none of the matches that were looked upon as potential great matches didn't follow in what is to be a great title defense for my client, hence why we were okay to wait for the following Warfare after War Games, but if it is to be at War Games, then my client is fine with it."
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

05-13-2023, 07:57 PM

Well let's hear it, Theo. We got the Hammer vs the Nickle at War Games, like both men consent to, or are we going to just give Charlie the ol' fuckaroo for the millionth time? Maybe you'll let the Hammer pull a Peter Vaughn and duck a title match with me for literal months.

I wonder if those two guys have any trait or characteristic in common that grants them your protection....I guess the fact that both of em are mega pussies?

Hate Post Like Post
AntonyTheJerk Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-13-2023, 08:23 PM

"What automatically gives YOU the right of naming yourself Number 1 Contender for my clients X-treme Championship? There are potentially better opponents who have the right to compete against my client before you. Come on Charlie Boi get with it, now.

"I'd rather have my client face Ned Kaye before you, Ned has been real hot lately, so he deserves a chance. What have you done, except complain?"
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

05-13-2023, 08:32 PM

(05-13-2023, 08:23 PM)AntonyTheJerk Said: "What automatically gives YOU the right of naming yourself Number 1 Contender for my clients X-treme Championship?  There are potentially better opponents who have the right to compete against my client before you.  Come on Charlie Boi get with it, now.

"I'd rather have my client face Ned Kaye before you,  Ned has been real hot lately, so he deserves a chance.  What have you done, except complain?"

Name one better opponent. 

Who else has beaten Raion Kido twice? 

Who else has held the Supercon, TV, and tag championships? 

Who else is here, causing a stir, demanding that your client get off his ass and do something with that belt? 

Who else is the most XTREME man in the XWF? 

Just name one better opponent for an XTREME RULES match than Charlie Nickles.

P.s. I'm already 4-1 against Ned Kaye so you need another name.
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

05-13-2023, 08:50 PM

I remember when I beat the literal piss, shit, and vinegar out of your client in my second ever XWF match. He wasn't seen in public for months after the ass whopping I laid upon him.

No wonder he won't fight me again! He's spooked out of his wrasslin' boots!

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-13-2023, 09:06 PM

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

05-13-2023, 09:28 PM

Fuck, I'll admit...there's one man more qualified than the Nickleman for this shot....the BOURBON-man!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Charlie Nickles's post!
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-13-2023)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-13-2023, 09:35 PM

Delete, not legal.
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-13-2023, 09:38 PM

Not what you heard, but your kids even told me.

I fight for the Nickleman.

Kris, with a K, is a bitch upholding a real championship that I never held.

Bobby pops a can of spinach.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post: