Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My health
Goth Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-03-2023, 01:01 PM

Hello,

You may have noticed that i havent rped in a while now here or anywhere else, some may already know but my health is in a shitty situation right now

A few weeks ago i decided to call the doctor, i had issues breathing at night and constant chest pains, fast heart beats that kept me up all night and daily things became impossible.

After a checkup i was send to the hospital with emergency because they believed it was something wrong with my lungs, I only wished

In the hospital i endured several different checkups, aeveral bloodfests, scans rtc. It turned out i had an enlarged heart and a bad working left lyng chamber that didnt pumped enough blood through my body as it should. My body also held on too much water that prevented them to make a proper echo scan of my heart. I got transferred to a different hospital, attached to breathing devices and medication to cause me to pee all of the water in my body.

I was released after nearly a week. Supposed to follow treatment at a different hospital, but there was no more space for me for where i should have gone to. So now im staying with family, a body that at times make me feel as if im 86(im 46) a heart that at times goes crazy, causing chest pains after a walk, or sometimess less strainful acts. I am thankful if i can walk for 20 to 30 mins, because all of this wears me out.

I got now 6 different types of medication for different reasons, wich was first three but after todays doctors appointment it got doubled

I got an appointment planned to check whether its arteries that needs to be opened up either a small treatment that would keep me in the hospital for a day or a chance for surgery. An other option could be its a genetic issue with my heart and that would mean medication toake my life (hopefully) somehow back what it used to be. I miss the game of writing rps, but right now my body is telling me i cant. I hope to one day rp again, but right now its just too much for me. 

I hope you guys are doing well, i hope to get there too one day
Gerrit aka Goth
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Goth's post:
Atticus Gold (05-04-2023), Charlie Nickles (05-03-2023), King Kieran (05-03-2023)
King Kieran Offline
Unrecognised Legend
TITLE - King of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-03-2023, 01:42 PM

Thanks for the update and please do exactly as you are and focus on your health. Wishing you all the best in your recovery and treatment.

[Image: XOMCMp0]
Accomplishments:
1x Universal Champion
1x World Champion
1x Lord of Violence
2009 X-Mas X-Treme tournament winner
2010 Lord of the Ring battle royal winner
2x Star of the Month (December 2009, February 2010)
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-03-2023, 03:37 PM

Thanks for checking in. Please continue to do so if you are able just to let us know how you are doing or reach out to me directly if that's easier. We all wish you the best with your recovery and hope to have you back when you are feeling up to it.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post