Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Rough Drafts
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-28-2023, 10:25 PM

There’s a hearty buzz of hard work swarming over the grounds of Coreytopia.

The lush and endless Floridian shoreside acreage, home to Corey Smith’s mansion turned commune, is, for the second time, being transformed into the venue for a massive professional wrestling event.

Without the thought of reward, or praise, the residents of the commune are steadfast like worker bees maintaining a hive. It’s a marvelous sight to behold, the rate at which these untrained hippies are preparing the commune grounds for MayDay 2. Sleeves are rolled. Hammers hammering. Saws sawing. Wrenches wrenching. And just like before, a leader leading.

Y’all would think I’ve manifested the art of patience from The Divine, the way yer’ dragging ass out here!

Now pick up the pace, damnit!

From afar, members of Dolly Waters’ entourage observe the professional wrestler/event promoter/metaphysical mogul/Gypsy Queen organizing the free labor at her disposal in awe

This is stunning. a bewildered Madame Maluna points out,

Stunning, cruel, incredibly exploitative… and just in time for international workers day. Patel Gagendeep, Dolly’s trusted assistant adds his thoughts to the discourse while he and the woman who helped spur Dolly’s dive into mysticism continue watching this masterful display of logistics and coordination.

She’s receiving the gifts from The Divine, my dear, and making use of them.

A contemptuous glare befalls Patel’s features as he side eyes Maluna,

Funny, you didn’t seem to hold Dolly in such high regard when she had you tied to a chair, helping her cast hexes on her rivals for weeks-

-BUT- she tries to interrupt,

-BUUUT, now that she’s turned your metaphysical shop into a megastore, and is hosting this wrestling event that’ll help peddle your products to the masses, is she suddenly some saint in your eyes?

She’s Divinely guided, Patel. Just as I told her when we first met, she’s of a very special astrological placement in the universe.

OH! That’s right! he bursts with sarcasm, She’s the Water Goddess… or some nonsense like that

She’s the Element Trinity! The ascendant Cancerian in the year of The Chariot. Her powers of manifestation will never be stronger than they are now.

...I have no idea what you just said.

A scowl folds onto Maluna’s face,

And if I’m honest, I don’t think you know what you’re talking about either.

She’s a Waters…

Her grandmother Misty was one of the cruelest, most shrewd wrestling promoters and politicians in the South. I’d say Dolly’s knack for being a horrible person is more of a blood right, than some astrological phenomenon.

A curious smirk slides on and off Maluna’s lips,

Hmmm, Misty Waters? They say she was-

- a sadistic, vile, murderous, machiavellian monster of a woman.

What happened to her?

She died...

How?

FIRE!

From out of nowhere, Dolly appears before Maluna and Patel, startling the bejeezus out of the both of them,

Fire each and everyone of em’, Gag!

Ms. Waters…? We can’t fire these people, they’re volunteering their labor. Plus they live here.

Dolly seems unimpressed, folding her arms and rolling her eyes,

They’re making great time, my dear. The ring is assembled. The lighting stricture is nearly complete, and you nearly have two weeks until the show. Maybe it’s time for you to start concentrating on your match.

Sorry, Maluna. But preparing for an over-the-top battle royale is hardly like preparing for an actual wrestling match. Especially given all of the circumstances…surrounding it

She means the twenty-four lumberjacks surrounding the ring.[blue]

Exactly.

Only two of which are allies of mine.

So no amount of Divine Timing is going to assist in anything like a “winning strategy”.

These assholes are going to be getting involved based on where they think they might be drafted by someone, which in and of itself, will probably be the most entertaining, or embarrassing thing to observe.

How else might we answer the ever elusive riddle of what Mr. Oz’s motivations are?

Or, when and where else are we actually going to see Lexi Gold acknowledge that she’s in SAGA, or XWF for that matter, by trying to help Ned Kaye?

We’ll get to see senior citizens like Centurion and Sidney playing tug-o-war over Vaughn’s lanky ass. That’ll be fun.

There's gonna’ be Robots, Mad Dogs, Rabid Rabbits, and a whole host of potentially bruised egos doing whatever they can to garner favor with whichever captain they arbitrarily decide is best for em’. It’s gonna’ be a shit show.

I mean, could you imagine the moment we realize one of these poor fuckers actually thinks that Angellica Vaughn would be a good leader for them? Their draft stock would immediately plummet further than the NFL’s Will Levis based on IQ alone.

So… you really have no strategy? No hexes to cast?

Honestly? No. Outside of making sure that Thunder Knuckles doesn’t get too banged up, I could care less what happens in that match. I’m more interested in observing what happens outside of the ring to help build my draft strategy. The top six or seven wrestlers available are pretty clear, but it’s a matter of knowing who I should and shouldn’t work with that’s most important.

[blue]Even more important than seeing Vaughn and Lacklan actually have to try and hurt one another?

A smirk rides onto Dolly’s face,

Those two have been hurting each other fer’ months now, even when they ain’t trying. Watching them tango should be rather… banal anymore.

Dolly begins walking past Maluna and Patel, who follow behind. They move toward a series of entrance gates that will serve as separation between the event’s massive concert venue and wrestling venue. Sitting perpendicular to the modified chain link fence is a steel shipping container, one that must’ve been transported from a sea vessel. Dolly opens the door, revealing hundreds of wooden crates. Each marked in arabic lettering. Using a crowbar, she pries open the top to one of the crates and pulls out a single bag of her Divine Timing.

I’m not building my WarGames team yet, so what difference does this match make?

MayDay 2 is about building a brand, about building THE brand.

In just two weeks there’s gonna’ be a million or so fans on this property, high on third-eye-chakra tea, and willing to buy anything sell them, and after we put on the greatest wrestling show on earth, I’ll be riding into WarGames with more than just some team former lumberjacks. I'll be riding in with an army of the Divine.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Prince Adeyemi (04-30-2023), Theo Pryce (05-06-2023), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-28-2023)