Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Where the Scatows Lie
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-19-2022, 10:58 PM

The sun beats down unmercifully over the vast waters stretching for miles upon miles for the eye to see over the horizon.  The heat reflects off the waters and radiates a gleaming warmth that is basking and cooking the body of Theo Pryce, who awakens to find himself stranded on a raft out in the middle of the vast oceanside.  Shaking his head;  lost and confused, he can only assume that he is perhaps lost in a dream or a mirage of some sort.  His brain throbbing at the back of his head as if some sort of protruding hangover were wearing him down and keeping him from gathering his senses much more quickly.  Eventually, he is able to coral his mind and forces himself into a standing position where he can look out past the vast horizon on the calm waters as smooth as glass so that he can see his own reflection. 

Looking down at himself, he sees a mess of a man with his hair tattered and worn and his face bleak as it could have ever been and his eyes buried deep into the back of his head.  He notices that he is standing upon a six-sided raft, stretching six feet by six feet on each point that can barely contain his presence, and was just able to hold his body laying down before he was abruptly awakened to this desolate wasteland of neverending nothingness.    

[Image: Halbrand-The-Rings-of-Power-1.jpg]

Wallace Witasick:  "Look at me, Theo..."

Theo nearly has a panic attack as he spins around quickly to look upon the face of this stranger, but to his dismay, he sees absolutely nothing behind him.  His heart now skipping a beat, he looks back down at the waters to see the strange man yet again smiling and waving with a distinctive shit-eating grin on his face as if he meant to startle him nearly to death on purpose.  

Wallace Witasick:  "LOOK AT ME!!!!
The XWF owner turns around much more abruptly this time to see the man standing directly behind him very creepily, with his chin practically resting on his shoulder looking almost as if he meant to kiss him on the cheek.

Theo Pryce:  "Whoa, easy there bud I don't swing that way."

Wallace Witasick:  "Neither of us is swinging any which way."

The stranger looks down and motions to Theo to do the same and the confused and lost soul notices that both men are completely naked, and are indeed not swinging any way at all whatsoever.  Theo reaches down to cover his private parts with his hands very embarrassed, to say the least.  

Wallace Witasick:  "I have seen you at your most vulnerable Mr. Pryce, you have nothing to be ashamed of...."

Theo Pryce:  "Who the hell are you...."

Wallace Witasick:  "Oh, you don't remember me?  Your mentor who guided you to greatness all those years ago in XWF past?"

Theo Pryce:  "Wallace?  Is that really you?"

Wallace Witasick:  "I am your friend...."

Theo Pryce:  "You are a friend of Shit Shtain."

Wallace Witasick:  "When Shit Shtain, the first dark lord of the XWF, was defeated and cast out of the XWF it was as if a great clenched fist was released from around my neck.  I knew, that if ever I was to be forgiven, I had to devote my time to healing the XWF from the wrought from which he sowed upon it.  I have returned to help guide you as I did before once again."

Theo Pryce:  "Are you sure you're not SATAN! in disguise, because you're saying a lot of stupid and ominous things that he would say."

Wallace Witasick:  "Warfare is in shambles, hardly a single solitary soul wishes to compete on the signature show of the XWF....you need me to help cleanse this XWF and bring it back to the greatness it once was."

Wallace leans over and places his hands on Theo's shoulders and whispers in his ear. 

Wallace Witasick:  "Help me, help you...."

A scowl comes across Theo's face as a putrid and foul stench reaches inside and tickles his nostrils. 

Theo Pryce:  "What the fuck man, your fingers smell like shit!  Dude, you're definitely SATAN! because nobody else would be this disgusting!!

Wallace shoves Theo into the water and he sinks down further and further.  A shadow overcomes him as he sinks further and further down into the watery abyss until suddenly a black twisted and deformed-looking hand reaches out to pull him back up.  When he returns to the surface he finds himself sitting in the bathtub of his own home, out of breath but at least he is safe.  It must have just been a dream that his mind wandered to while he was taking a bath.  But why the hell does he still smell that foul and putrid stench in the back of his nose???

Meanwhile, in MoreScat

The volcano continues to erupt in the background and spew forth tons of disgusting filth upon the sky blocking out the sun, as our dastardly villain Unknown Soldier comes crawling into sight.
Unknown Soldier:  "My MASTER!s plan is all but set in motion and it is now that I must begin the preparations for the evil shadows that lurk beneath the XWF surface to bring back to face.  Latina Submission Machina is but a cog in the wheel and has foolishly fallen into my trap and taken one of my pentagram necklaces and claimed it for her own from her poor and wretched mother.  What she doesn't realize is that the more she wants to be like me, the more control I have over her as all the necklaces forged by my MASTER! all answer to him....  A secondary ancillary character kept following in the footsteps of something greater and powerful that she can simply not understand.  The power of my fist forcing itself 666 feet directly up her tiny Latina bum bum.."

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-20-2022), Theo Pryce (10-25-2022)