Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 10:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My open collab challenge
John Madison Jr. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

10-07-2022, 09:45 PM

I have an idea for a RP that involves anyone in the fed who's interested. As you may know my new character debuts on 10/15. I thought that as an ice breaker and getting to know everyone's characters, I would collab with anyone who's interested in meeting me. 

The scenario: John Madison Jr. wants to introduce himself and get to know his coworkers by offering donuts to everyone in the locker room area.

All you would have to do is give me a little snippet of how you would react to this guy offering your character donuts. I'm cool with my character getting kicked in the nuts and whatnot but please nothing that leaves a scar above the neck. 

PM me if you would like to participate.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like John Madison Jr.'s post:
Atara Raven (10-07-2022), Dick Powers (10-08-2022), Dolly Waters (10-07-2022), Finn Kühn (10-07-2022), Marf (10-08-2022), Mark Flynn (10-08-2022), Ned Kaye (10-08-2022), Unknown Soldier (10-07-2022)
John Madison Jr. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

10-08-2022, 12:58 PM

Dean Wolf, your inbox is disabled so I can't reply to you.
Hate Post Like Post