Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Boards 2022
Finally! What the actual...
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

09-23-2022, 09:17 PM

[Image: ZtnuEvT.png]

Despite a profanity filled first episode, the success of the first episode of The Ravens was enough for it not to be immediately cancelled. Given the poor opposition it faced it was likely the show could be as vulgar or as mundane as it wanted and still it would be the superior ratings pull on any given time slot. Even though, the producers urged for a little more wholesomeness and so episode 2 opened with Atara sat comfortably in the confessional shot chair. Beaming, the Goddess was all pride and eagerness ready to begin and start by bragging on the man she married.

"Let me tell how amazing my husband is. I mean we know how amazing he is but let me tell you how really amazing he is. So we find out we're having a baby right and we're trying to decide living arrangements because you know at the time we weren't married. I don't even know if it was on the table, I mean for me it was always on the table but you know he had a thing about it with Betsy but that's beside the point."

Animate and expressive as usual, Atara kept on without even seeming to take a breath.

"So anyway, I'm all the way in Greece and he's all the way in the Canada and he's like I'll come to Athens it's just me here and you have your family there and everything. And I'm like no we can't do that you have Tyler, his son, back there. We work primarily in America. I'll come to Canada so he's like ok. You come to Canada.

The scene cuts to a beautiful red brick Edwardian set behind a picturesque ivy covered stone fence. The camera throughs and lays out the house in all it's glory as Atty is heard through voice over still rambling enthusiastically about her husband.

"So he already has place in Toronto but he knows how much Greece means to me, I mean everyone knows being Greek is like my personality or something, but he knows I'm gonna want Ismini to grow up as Greek as possible. He knows even though I won't say it I'm a little torn up about moving away. This man not only finds a Greek Orthodox church for us to go to, but a Greek school, sells his house and buys us this one guess where?"

Pause for dramatic effect.

"Greektown. We moved to Greektown in Toronto. Even the street signs are in Greek. I mean I've still got my...now our place in Plaka and everything. He really is the G.O.A.T and he's gonna beat Bam Miller back into sobriety.

She stops abruptly and looks dead pan into the camera before instantly becoming animated happy rambling Atty again.

He's perfect. We're perfect. I don't even think we've argued ever.....not once."

The scene cuts to earlier footage of an upset Atty in the kitchen with a pleading James Raven insisting her poutine was fine. Atty isn't convinced by her interpretation of his reaction to it. A few seconds of back and forth air before cutting back to Atara in the chair.

"Nope. Not once."

Another cut away to a frantic James Raven nursing one of his vintage motorcycles while aggressively interrogating his wife who's babbling in Greek and begging forgiveness with the help of waterworks airs and then cut backs to Atara again.

Maybe once.

Commercial Break

Goth

Outlast me?

Hate to be the bearer of bad news Goth, but not really, your two pump chump act in the build of our little gig makes it pretty clear you have neither the stamina or mental acuity to back those claims up. Maybe when you were younger but I highly doubt it.

I'm an all day and all nighter Dove, expending just enough energy to make sure I get mine everytime. My minimum beats your maximum.

[Image: X0E1Bm1.gif]

Awww Get It Get It, I don't stop til I get enough. I'm young and sprung and down to get the violence on. Theses hip hop references hitting home Goth? Prolly not because I'm assuming you're just another tone deaf metal head who thinks because he survived a mosh pit he's some kind of hard ass now. Well let me, my dear, educate YOU with some Twitter Acclaimed and universally loved and accepted Atty Facts.

And please pay closer attention this time around than you did when you signed the contract because clearly you didn't understand the assignment before trying to mansplain the intricacies of the wrestling business to me and our opponents.

[Image: cTK8kRk.png]

If you're going to spout off bullshit and call it truth it's best you back it up with evidence. Case in point, you didn't and my profile on the XWF website, the most viewed page of all time fyi, clearly refutes your claim I'm just an extra looking for a little limelight. It clearly details my success in this business and other ventures and shows you're as disconnected from the business as you are from reality.

It shows you're either ill prepared or in denial about my reputation and caving over the pressure of my massive lady dick being bigger than yours.

The only bottom I've ever been is the Bottom Bitch and right now you're just another hoe for me to put back in line for our pimp daddy the XWF.

Validation. For someone who doesn't need it, you spend a lot of time Preeshing on the longetivety of your career as if somehow it validates your belief that experience makes you the overall favorite or most deserving superstar on the roster.

It doesn't. It makes you another bad knee veteran grasping for his last hoorah. You're not getting it at my expense sweetheart. You're going to catch a Judgement of Paris straight to the dome and leave with nothing but broken dreams and a case of CTE. Enjoy retirement and dementia. Gtfo.

Psychology. It's kind of the point of these see saw arguments we do, of spinning the narrative. If you're not trying to give me nerves and make me second guess myself then your a fucking idiot if you think a highly motivated, confidant, focused, talented, hot as fuck, Greek bad bitch named Atara is going to do anything less than your wreck your shit at every turn and bend.

Ask around buddy. Do the research. You want Head Case Atty who gives up and mails it in. You want Butt Hurt Don't Care Atty. You don't mansplain, virtue signal, ignore her as a legitimate threat, or assume she gives a fuck if you'll hit a woman or not because she will definitely curb stomp a man after verbally emasculating him at every chance she gets.

It's what they pay me to do. If you expected me to stroke your ego and ask you to be my friend after the match then we're just reiterating further the amount of delusion you are under.

The Xtreme Title. You can literally go to Preesh's home and drown him in butter and try to pin him whenever you want. Stop crying about the a title shot that you can literally take at any waking moment in any fucking day of the week.

[Image: DCOap1n.gif]

Here's a freebie for you. I lost the Xtreme title in similar fashion as Latina Submission Machine and I'm about win it over the likes of you. Not saying her name doesn't mean you're not a butt hurt bitch that your win over her didn't mean something you could use to validate yourself later.

That last bit. That's a call back to the validation thing. It's a subtle thing that requires being able to read through lines so fuck you on that also.

Moments in life. This is one you'll be able to look back on and say to yourself....

...that Greek bitch fucked me up ngl.

You're Welcome. Kalinikta.

Back from commercial, the footage opens on a irate Atara pacing back forth in the living room Infront of James who's dodging her with his head trying to get a clear view of the television. Atara is on the telephone and speaking Greek with little awareness of the nuisance she is being. A few seconds and we cut away to James Raven in the confessional chair.

"I would say the largest hurdle has been the language barrier. English is her second language, I know little Greek but I'm learning day by day and besides...it can be fun sometimes. I kind of like how she says James with a Z. Zeims...zeims. Yeah I really like that. If she ask, the plural of moose is meese. None of you better ruin that for me.

Seriously don't."

Scene switch to Atty and James in bed both attentive to their respective mobile devices in relative quiet. James nudges Atara.

"Honey, crossword. Need a five letter word for this book. War and...I know it but it slips my mind."

"Wore and Piss."

"I'm sorry?"

"WORE and PISS"

The scene transitions the smirking confessional James then to more recorded footage. The couple are in a furniture store eyeballing dining room sets.

"Are you sure this one has enough seats? What about guest?

"Yes, this one works."

I don't know. Where is Yiayia is going to sit?"

"Ela, she can sheet wherever she wants!"

[Blue]"Well I hope she shits in the toilet.

The scene makes a final transition to Confessional still shitting...sitting...with his devious little smirk.

"See, hours of entertainment."

Commercial Break

Ring Master]

Awwww poor baby. You should have Hufflepuffed a little harder and Ravenclawed some fucking courage to stand on those claims because now I'm just slamming that Gryffindor on those championship hopes and will be Slytherin dat ass come Relentless.

[Image: OloqC5S.png]

Everything is derivative sweety.

Don't come at me with some stealing hardwork bullshit, especially without pointing to an example. My country is the literal go to place for looting ideas of any significant value and is the very foundation of your red white & blue, working man, you can change your stars bullshit philosophy.

It's a Greek standing in that fucking harbour, it's Greek architecture that houses your president, it's Greek wrestling that gave you a fucking career, it's Greek theater at the core of the Hollywood you shamelessly pilfer ideas from in these shit stage plays you call promos.

Shady bitch I may be, but you're hiding under the branches of this Greek Bitch tree waiting for that next piece of fruit to sustain your flavorless, unimaginative, sham of existence. Don't get pissed at me if I drop sour grapes, Dove. and it's makes you sick. Blame the maker who fucked the engineering of your weak digestive system and learn when and how to harvest.

It's my vineyard Dove and you're trespassing. You might not have the time to check for Farmer Atty but best believe Farmer Atty has got time for you and she's coming shotgun in hand to get rid of any vermin hoping for a free meal.

Maybe take your own advice, listen to that little voice telling you you're outmatched and run.

Because while you may not praise The Goddess. She's admired by all for her beauty but it is when she is at her ugliest they love her most.

She is pleasure.

She is pain.

She is life.

She is death.

She is the mother of time.

She is the bringer of Doomsday. Yours is tomorrow.

Atara. Aphrodite. Kali. Paint me how you will, my judgement does not change.

[Image: B4YMnw7.png]

Back from our final commercial break, an episode full of all the shenanigans and wholesomeness that we said wouldn't be the basis of this show as entertained the masses and is winding down in it's final moments. We see the typical black and white night time footage of our couple in bed. The hour is late and the silence of their room is broken with the unmistakable sound of a baby stirring and beginning to wail in hunger.

"It's your turn."

No, I fed her before we came to bed.

No, it's your night. Remember.

No, we were rotating feedings.

No, we are doing alternate nights now.

Since when!

Since Meese

Aaah Malaka! Who told you!

[White]Atty's lips curl with a victorious smile as James starts to get up.

Fine. I'll be shitting in the living room.

S'Agapo.

Roll Credits

Preesh

Jesus Effin Christ Preesh! I thought you had shit the bed with that whole Xavier Lux thing earlier! I'm under enough stress as is you effin dolt. I thought you were dropping this title before the big day like the Jabroni curtain jerking fuck up are, and I was out here sending legitimate competitors to therapy for no reason.

Please, for the love of God, just hold it together for 24 hours and let me take this thing home before you go back burying to B.O.B further into it's ditch of depravity, despair, and dipshitness.

I'll even pay out of pocket for your next round of chicken nuggets and ring rats. I'll even go further and get you a nice plate chicken wings and a burrow at the Velvet Rabbit.

Actual professionally prepared food and girls that shower. Doesn't that sound nice?

Don't eff this up for me, please. I was B.O.B once remember. 

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Raion Kido (09-24-2022), Theo Pryce (09-24-2022)