Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 07:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luca Arzegotti wishes he was that clever.
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2013, 01:12 AM

Quote:Luca: Unknown Soldier? I out thought him every step of the way. Here's what I did to him, in case you're a fucking rook. I made him give up his title to the Crimson Dong, crushing its credibility later on when Gilmour started to brag about it, all because I made a big deal about the title that I didn't even care about. I already had my 24/7 briefcase, which is the upside to the title in the first place, so if he shined it with his frostbitten dick, it made no difference to me. Then I got my partner, The Wraith, to distract him with a one sided brawl that gave the time I needed to beat Ann Thraxx and win the match for our little team.

Soldier, I don't need to be better than you in any way, shape, or form. All I need to do is the one thing you're incapable of.

Thinking.

Unknown Soldier: "Oh Luca, turning the tides on the truth to make yourself sound intriguing and important. Much like I put to shame when the two of us stood in the ring. You made me give my title to Crimson Dong? Is that right? Way I remember it was me taking the pin and GIVING THE TITLE to Crimson Dong after you tried to blow smoke up everyone's ass about how you were going to 'win back the title you lost.' You don't remember all those rants you had about how you were going to get that belt back and THEN ME not YOU smashed it's credibility. I'm sure they just disappeared and suddenly you've warped your mind into believing that the schemes I pulled over YOUR eyes are your own. I've done plenty of 'thinking' Luca. and you know what I 'think?' It sounds like your trying to stroke your own ego through MY ACTIONS and calling them your own. Scott Charlotte and everyone else in that match knows how humiliated you must have been. Hell, you thought it was good enough to regurgitate just moments ago in your promo. Maybe you were hoping I wouldn't catch attention to this so you could just avoid it and act like it's your own. Don't come out here and say now that you weren't balls deep into the thought that you weren't going to reclaim that title back from me before I pawned it off on Crimson Dong. You fucking hypocritical piece of trash."

Unknown Soldier: "It's not enough you have to sit over my shoulder and cackle like a horny giddish school girl when I destroy Hunter Payne earlier. I saw you offer me some 'whiskey' beverage. Come on, everyone knows I'm a vodka lover! Now here you are plagarizing your own humiliation after I dispelled it all on you. Maybe you thought nobody would notice. I did. Hey, maybe my verbal assaults will work wonders against John Madison huh? Best thing to do to beat him would be to reiterate the way I humiliated you. Madison taught you well. Do what Soldier does and then you'll finally get some notoriety around here."

Unknown Soldier: "Originality... All I need to do is the one thing you're incapable of... "

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-09-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-09-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2013, 12:21 PM

Damn it, Luca. You better not take my #1 spot on Soldier's Blood Lust list of people who are better than him.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(07-09-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-09-2013)
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2013, 05:57 PM

(07-09-2013, 12:21 PM)Mr. Madison Said: Damn it, Luca. You better not take my #1 spot on Soldier's Blood Lust list of people who are better than him.

Unknown Soldier: "Careful John. Don't make me call you out for a match just so you can dodge it like every other time you're asked to compete in the ring."

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-09-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-09-2013, 06:01 PM

BURN

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2013, 07:31 PM

:3 x Better:
John Madison is so gay.

Then again, so is Luca.

Hey Luca -- you're so gay.

What the fuck did I get myself into when I signed on to be the special ref for Madison v. Luca? Fuck man; I'm gonna give Dean McGayvern a call and see if he wants to ref that shit instead. I'll probably be too busy celebrating my European Title win at that point anyway.

PS: In no way am I saying it's a bad thing to be gay, you fags.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
(07-11-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-09-2013, 08:08 PM

Sid, Dean is on a team with a Mexican and a so he'd fit right into a match between two more fags..

ooc: I am not trying to offend anybody so u all know..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(07-11-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2013, 09:44 PM

What's the matter, Pete?

Are you scared that us "fags" are going to gang rape you in your dressing room?

Better watch your back, Petey.

I think Dean said before that he likes the chubby ones.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Wallace Witasick (07-09-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-09-2013, 10:09 PM

nah im not scared. I'll just rip your balls and dicks off and shove them down your throats if u even get near me. ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-10-2013, 09:15 AM

(07-09-2013, 09:44 PM)Mr. Madison Said: What's the matter, Pete?

Are you scared that us "fags" are going to gang rape you in your dressing room?

Better watch your back, Petey.

I think Dean said before that he likes the chubby ones.

• Mmm, mmm, good. Petey looks like a nice-a-juicy meat-a-ball. I'd like to get him in the ring sometime.

Oh wait, that happens Saturday. Hope you're properly greased up big boyyy!

(07-09-2013, 10:09 PM)Peter Gilmour Said: nah im not scared. I'll just rip your balls and dicks off and shove them down your throats if u even get near me. ;)

• That's the kind of talk I like. I'm literally picturing in my head right now a scene where me, The Rock, Hunter, The Dong, and hell maybe the whole roster are all coming at you with our shit hangin' out. I'm picturing plumpy Petey gettin' all hot and sweaty grabbing at our dicks and balls so you can tug on them. Shit I'll go as far as to picture you actually successfully removing our genitalia and stuffing them into our own mouths, and that smile on your face while you're doing it just tells me how much you like having my balls squeezed tightly in your manly hands.

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-10-2013, 06:25 PM

dean i wont rip your dick off. I got something better for you.. see u soon

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-11-2013, 12:25 PM

(07-10-2013, 06:25 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: dean i wont rip your dick off. I got something better for you.. see u soon

:3 x Better:
Take a massive, heaping shit right down his fruity throat!

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-11-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-11-2013, 12:30 PM

OOC: Sid, that fCENSOREDing banner gives me a fCENSOREDing headache! Holy sCENSORED!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Sid Feder (07-11-2013)
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-11-2013, 12:39 PM

(07-10-2013, 06:25 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: dean i wont rip your dick off. I got something better for you.. see u soon

Woah...I think Peter would rather do something else to your dick! Looks like you secured a bit of late night delight with Mr. Gilmour, after the match Dean! Hope you're ready to take it to the X-treme!
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-11-2013, 03:33 PM

I'll take an Xtreme shit on his bloody carcass

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post