Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 03:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Boards 2022
Back to the What the Actual...
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

09-21-2022, 06:15 PM

"Hello There Dove"
[Image: QnmUJOy.gif]

"Att...Atty is that you? Why are you dressed like Leave It To Beavers Mom?""

"Do you like? I bought it special for tonight? You remember what tonight is right Calvin?"
[Image: Afu1Rr6.gif]

"Tonight? Wait...who's Calvin?"

"You are Dove..."
[Image: J0rXelz.gif]

"Atty....."
[Image: 7C6817c.gif]

snorts
[Image: VQjKARQ.gif]

"I didnt know I owned purple underwear! What the is even going on?"

"You forgot? It's roleplay night James. We're doing Back to the Future for Relentless now just go with it and help your Mother with her flushed capacitor"
[Image: 91IJRE3.gif]

Ew God woman, what the actual....and it's flux. Flux Capacitor!"

Oh no Dove. It's flushed. It's very flushed.

"You better not be filming this"

For those of you hoping for some DancingRave'NGirl erotic Atty James fan fiction, this is the part where we unfortunately have to inform you that this is where the clip ends. Now if you're wondering, if there's no sex tape why is my time being wasted with this poorly executed parody vignette if it's not leading to anything interesting? The answer to that Doves, is obviously, we're trying to be topical and current and pull that same nostalgia fuelled 40 to ancient demographic the XWF is targeting in a little piece promoting James and I new reality show The Ravens airing soon on whatever network we have promotional material due for.

Oh really Atty? Like that one wrestling couple does already? No you effin malakas, not like that one. It's completely original! Its gonna be sophisticated and mature and not full of lighthearted shenanigans and aww moments! Just watch it!

Ring Master

It's supper time at the Raven household and while they don't live in America nor are one of the two American, they sit at the table like the model Golden Age American family. Being the busy lot they are, while they huddle around the gargantuan Greek feast Housewife Atty as prepared, the television set is going as they watch the promos and do film study on upcoming opponents. Naturally, this being an Atara piece, it's her opponent Ring Master on the screen.

[Image: hCFqr7I.gif]

Both a befuddled Mrs. Raven and her stepson Tyler look at the excited Mr. Raven, their confusion plastered on their faces. "But how Dad, this one is brand new?" inquiries the young Raven as is step mother nods with her affirmation.

"No, it can't be. I've seen it. I swear. The setup, the speech, and everything. You remember don't honey?" James says trying to convince them otherwise.

"No dear husband, we have never seen this one before. You must have him confused," she answers doing her best breathy Jackie Kennedy impression.

"No, we have. It's the guy, that conquers everything and let's nothing stop him."

Atara shakes her head, "No Dove. That's the Ring Master. He has never conquered anything and is literally stopped by everything. He's predictable and dull as fuck. My 1940ish internet viral refrigerator with the moving shelves has more versatility. Though it does hold less bullshit."

Dull! Impossible, he's the the life of the party. A literal comedian. See, he just said so." making his plea, James gestures to the television.

"Mom always says if you bring home anything but Greek olive again she's gonna chop your dick off and eat it like a gyro but she never does."

Tyler! Atara interjects before giving a scolding. "How dare you pronounce Gyro wrong! Your sister could hear!"

"You said it was fine?"

It doesn't matter! We're getting off topic.

...it does matter. California is not Greece. I said Greek olive oil. I bring home a jug and you bring home a tiny bottle and Ring Master has not once told a joke or a funny one!"

"Ok. I see you're point.

He hasn't told a joke or said anything funny in this one, but we're not done with the olive oil thing.

"I know I'm right. You think you've seen this one because it's all the Ring Master does. He sticks to the same script, much like in the ring, and telegraphs everything. You can tell he's another one who doesn't do his homework and thinks he can get buy with talent alone or bark louder, longer, and more often and try to scare an opponent.

He's resting on laurels that he clearly doesn't have and lies through his teeth every time he gets on the mic. He's not the hardest worker, he's not the most talented, he's not the future, and he's most definitely not the next XWF Xtreme Champion

He would very much like to be everyone's hero, the center of attention, but the Ring Master forgets no one pays to see the guy with the whip. They pay to see the fucking tigers and this tigeress can't exactly be caged.

I'm gonna rip his fuck.....

A knock on the door cuts Atara off and she  goes to answer.
"Vinnie?

[Image: 0uCtfOy.gif]

"Hey Atara, I left my binoculars in the tree. You guys gotta ladder?"

Big Preesh

"Why are you even entertaining this Atty? Why I'm I letting you let me entertain this? It's Vinnie." asks a frustrated and unwilling James Raven.

"I don't know. It seemed plausible and he's a scientist or something. You can't argue science James." responded the assured honeyed rasp of Atara.

Looking at his wife in disbelief James threw his head back.

[Image: sou5Dzb.gif]

"We all have I our vices James and besides,"Atara paused canting her head and giving an admonishing look.
"Don't act like you never tried to peep me from with from Centurion's when we were kids.

"Well, I'm your husband now for one and it's not peeping when you shout Hey James! and show me your titties everytime I was there."

"What's it going to hurt?" a now blushing Atty responded.

"It's just...it's Vinnie and I don't see what some fat kid with a lisp has to do with the physics of time."[blue]

"It's not a lisp, he says it like that on purpose. Preesh. Makes him feel hip and connected to the youth." Atty corrected.

[Blue]How do you know that if he exist in another timeline? Is this a joke? Is this about the olive oil? I'll get the right oil honey I swear?"
James pleaded.

"It's curiosity and boredom really dear husband. So whatbif it sounds impossible, how do we know if it's impossible unless we try to do the impossible to prevent the impossible that's become possible from becoming possible to change the what's now incorrectly possible to get back to what is supposed to be the correct possible especially when it changes nothing for us that has been made possible?"

"He said we're still married. We still have the kids. Except we're super rich, successful, cultural and sex icons who look like literal Greek Gods and Goddesses.

We just get in Vinnie's little Pinto thing and take a trip. If we go to the future and keep a fluke of a champion from retaining his title and making a mockery of it, great. We'll get to see the future and see the limelight of a babbling idiot one brain cell shy from being Hodor get crushed and a career get tossed back into Vinnie's gimmick closet where it should have never left.

We'll keep some ring rats self respect and ribcage intact when she doesn't have to lay under him so she can go back to denying the advances of the T.H.U.G.S and every other piece of low key misogynistic trash in XWF.

We'll be doing the Lord's work Dove....

....and if not, we go on a little trip and make an old senile perverted old man happy for a little while.

Besides, Yiayia is here and agreed to babysit and I'm not passing it up even if it is just a ride along with Vinnie."
Atty excitedly explained.

"But it's Vinnie," James stressed again."And he says this all centers a movie themed TV show? Hollywood would never make that Atty. Come on."

"I don't know, it sounds fun to me and if what he said is true they make sequels....and if there is sequels James.... Atty cooed looking at James desirously.

"There's more things to roleplay..."

[Image: r8TbWuZ.gif]

"Fuck it! I'm in."

Goth

Remember in our visit with each other the many anxieties that were plaguing our Goddess Atara we're briefly discussed. Prepping a new home, getting engaged, delivering a baby, getting married, mixed on top of keeping up with James busy schedule and her own work in staying prevalent within the business had meant Atara seen little of that good old REM. Still busy, and popping a titty bottle every three to four hours meant little had changed in that regard and now with the pressure of a Relentless Main Event resting square on her shoulders and letting camera crews loose on her life for this reality thing.....

....FFS™

When she did hit those deep dream levels her stress levels took that vivid imagination of hers and really let loose on the mind moving pictures of the night. This night had been no different and someone's obsession with 80s had really did a number with a whole Vinnie alternate timeline bit.
Waking up was actually kind of a relief despite being exhausted to the point of cocaine laced coffee in the morning.

But she had to keep it together regardless because today was the first shooting off....

[Image: ZtnuEvT.png]

With little Ismini, the Ravens newborn daughter, still not quite ready for air travel, the first episode was set on Atara's beautiful home in Plaka, Athens. Called the neighborhood of the Gods, Plaka was the one of the oldest continuously inhabited neighborhoods on the planet. It was Atara's childhood neighborhood and the comfort of familiarity had eased some of the Goddess' stress during this period of acclimation. The fact it sat right under the acropolis and she could sit on her balcony and stare at arguably the most recognizable building in world was some kind of therapeutic and James didn't seem to mind. He enjoyed the privacy, or the Greek equivalent of privacy, and the ultimate bonus. A rooftop hot tub, not a time machine, to peep his smoking hot wife whenever he wanted.

The couple had absolutely every reason to visit the roof of their home and not just because they fucking owned it! They visited it in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, all the times in-between.

This morning would no different than rest and once Atara finished baby bonding time she had set about doing what Yiayia had always taught her do. Had always enforced in her what was her duty as a Greek wife and woman in general to do. Feed him and feed her guest! Much to his chagrin and the crew filming however, the amount of food it took meant an early morning and if Atty was up, everyone not acclimated to life full of music was also up. The house was a cacophony of Greek pop and pan clatter mixed the Goddess' singing and the sizzle of whatever she was preparing.

Walking into the scenes, we see a groggy James Raven enter frame in all his shirtless abliciousness while reaching around his wife for a coffee cup. He gives her butt a squeeze and kisses her on the head to only get a beaming smile in return before he clears her working space knowing the penalty for interrupting the cooking. He looks into the camera and gives a I Know Right shrug before the scene cuts away to shot of a less disoriented and more clothes James Raven for a reality confessional shot.

Dead panned he stares into the camera.

"I thought DancingRave'NGirl was just a pen name. I misjudged this terrible. It's everyday. All day.

[Image: kHYKJYJ.gif]

Atty cuts through and I front of him and James silently looks at the camera to say, See What I Mean.

"Everyday."

An Atty Daily Dance Montage Follows.

[Image: YvT8Z3s.gif]

[Image: 3qmYw0A.gif]

Cut back to James.

"Sometimes she's not even on the floor."

[Image: rHGr655.gif]

One final cutback and we rest on the balcony shown before we're it seems enough time has passed for the cooking and eating festivities have ended. James is gathering up dishes and we Atty standing on her balconies edge. She's seemingly deep in thought and not much of anything exciting happens when she turns to her husband. He pauses and looks back at her as they share a silent moment before a his lips curl beneath a morning stubble into a knowing smile. His wife is wearing her What the Actual Fuck face.

"What is it Atty?"

"How in the fuck does a malaka try so hard to sound so profound and say absolutely the most dumb shit I have ever heard about an effin roof ledge?" She asked in reference of her Relentless Goth's statements in a recent promo.

James, still smiling, shrugged.

"I don't know sweety. It can't be the dumbest though. We know Hitmaker."

"Ela, atleast that putanas yos usually leads somewhere before he goes to check the boats. This malaka can't even rip off Brandos on the edge scene!" Atty exclaimed her expression and posture lively and full of her frustration.

"Oooh look at me. I'm standing the ledge of a building. What does it mean. Why am I here? I'm I speaking in riddles or am I three deep into 40s and pain pills mumbling donkey shit because I'm a 20 year vet with nothing left to say or offer the business?"

"Shit in your face bish, go coat hanger your wife so you don't infect the world with one of those idiot kids you rambled on about for what reason?"

"None!"

James shrugged shrugged and turned to head in with his dishes as Atty's now inaudible Greek tirade was cut to another James confessional shot.

"She's cute when shes angry. It both scares and turns me on. She's gonna be a while."

Cut back to a still fuming Atty, unaware she has been alone. We see James sneak back out baby in tow.

"Begging for a pay day? The actual Fuck! Does he not know I am only here because the top guy.. the TOP GUY asked me to be. Don't see Universal Champions knocking down Goth's door!

Don't see vanity show promoters ringing your phone off the hook...sir. Mr. Twenty Year Mid Card nobody trying to sell me on the fact he just recently decided to become a Journey Man."

"You guys only have contracts because I wasn't available,"
Atty mimicked.

"Well Goth.. per. my. Last email...all I have to do is pick up phone and boom. Booked. Anywhere."

"How dare you think you can jump in front of me. How dare you think you can steal my push! I deserve this more,"
she mimicked more.

"How dare you not suck my asshole and not read your own fucking boom you jingo jean wearing fucking relic. It's the Xtreme title, it's not about deserve. It's about who has the balls to go for it so boo effin hoo Big Preesh grew a pair and stole your shot.

Boo effin hoo, the front office decided an accomplished and globally known commodity. A former Xtreme Champion, was going to do better for the bottom line so they could cut you a decent check at the end of the night!"

"You're welcome Miss Goth, Atty's pristine premium platinum pussy, tits, and ass brought enough simps in for your husband to keep you out of the Motel 7. Apologies Atty's sheer innate athleticism took another few weeks off the already very limited time he has left."

"How's that for pretentious grand standing Goth! No need to scratch your head and hurt yourself trying to find a deeper meaning in the shit in your toilet."

"It's shit. Look in the mirror. More shit. Open your mouth. More shit."

"You're full of it. I'm sorry, that must be discouraging to hear and I'm not discounting your talent Dove....

...oh wait yes I am. I'm definitely discounting and disparaging everything about you. Like I said, like you said. Kinda. Centurion was a fluke. Latina was an off day. Gamer Girl buried you."

There's not a signature win or accomplishment here at XWF that puts you anywhere in my category so know you tell me....."

"What's make you think your over inflated sense of self matters a fuck nugget in the grand scheme and in any shape or form makes me an extra in this delusion you keep on about?"

"Was that heartfelt enough? Did that separate your mind from your body? Can you multitask pulling my one first out of your ass while the other donkey punched you into oblivion and simultaneously choke you with your own dick with the toes of my one foot?"

"Did that offend your sensibilities? Are you down with me?"

"Scurredbitchsaysyes"

"Wait wut?"[/pink]

Atara is suddenly cut off by a subtle cough from James.

"Sweety, I think you went over the F bomb limit and I think it's time to feed. I would but..."

The scene fades out as we cut to commerical break

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-22-2022), Charlie Nickles (09-21-2022), Dolly Waters (09-21-2022), James Raven (09-22-2022), Raion Kido (09-23-2022), Theo Pryce (09-24-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (09-22-2022)