Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Who will be European Champion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mark Flynn
37.50%
3 37.50%
Michael james
12.50%
1 12.50%
Neonero
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Highest recommendation!
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2013, 11:58 AM

I am never one to trumpet my own work, in fact I am often of the opinion that I'm not at my best yet/highly unsatisfied with my work.

But me and Mark Flynn have one of the best feuds I have ever been involved in, if not the best. It goes back a few months, to only my 3rd match in the XWF.

It comes to a head tonight on madness, and I cant recommend people read our back and forth (you even get a Michael James rp as a bonus!) strongly enough. In our first pieces especially, we both showed how you can craft and enhance your opponent's character and storylines without detracting from yourself.

New guys (to rping) especially, I feel we have put on a show you guys can learn from.

Neonero 1
Mark Flynn 1
Michael James
Neonero 2
Mark Flynn 2
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
(01-21-2013)
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2013, 12:36 PM

Seconded. The build-up and work from everyone involved has made this phenomenal. Match of the Year Candidate. And it's January.
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-21-2013, 01:00 PM

I'll admit I haven't yet read all of the work yet, BUT, I did catch Mark Flynns metaphoric Chess/King RP... I thought it was outstanding the way, at least in my opinion, Mark was playing Chess yet in his mind told a short story that was relevant to the game he was playing, a story that told of a trapped King in a falling Kingdom. I thought that was brilliant.

In the interest though, of getting to know more about all of these different characters we have here in the XWF, I will fully read all of your RP's.
Hate Post Like Post
Ursula Areano Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-21-2013, 01:56 PM

I have no idea. Who will win, but I know it will be one hell of a match.

[Image: ursula.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Nephrite

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2013, 01:57 PM

I Think Mark Will Win
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2013, 03:52 PM

I have not yet read the RPs, but I definitely will since i'm likely to be pulled in as a guest judge.

The Madness crew has been killin' it lately though. Last week's Nio/Neptune/Griffin was close, so I imagine this one will be on the same level.

I'll try to jot down some notes for you guys so you know why I chose who I did. I'm pretty sure the writing itself is flawless from all three. It's just a matter of who entertained the most out of you guys.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(01-22-2013)
Angelus Offline
The Whole Damn Show

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

01-21-2013, 04:37 PM

The caliber of the RPs put out by everyone involved in this match has been top notch. The writing is really outstanding and I'm glad I'm in a fed with you guys. I'm also glad I don't have to decide who wins this match, haha.

[Image: fightaboutit.jpg]
2x XWF X-Treme Champion:
1.31.13 to 3.31.13: 62 days
8.14.13 to ???
Current Reign: 21 Days
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Angelus's post:
(01-22-2013)