Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beyond the Fog
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2022, 10:39 PM

"If you wish to see strange things, I have the power to show them to you."
--Oliver Haddo

Pillars of peace pass by me intermittently and interchangeably as I slowly walk down the sidewalk with each streetlight guiding me down my desired path in a linear fashion to my final destination. I use them as my torch to keep me constantly on the correct path to find my exponential end to my long and excruciating day and bring my soul to sleep in the presence of my own home. It's the same walk I take every day when it comes to its inevitable end and it brings me solace in myself and keeps me sane in the otherwise crazy world in which we live. I can't help but catch out of the corner of my eye, a slight fog begins to slowly creep its way into my peripheral vision far off in the distance over the horizon.

I think nothing of it at first, but when it quickly begins to linger and dissipate throughout my surroundings faster than I can calm my nerves to let it co-exist in the same space as my neurasthenia. The haunting nature in which it increases in both the abundance of its existence and the thickness and coarseness of its fill in the air begins to send shivers down the back of my spine that is significant and bring me to a state of seclusion that scares me to the core. Eventually, they become so thick and tiresome that I try to pull back the layers of fog as if they are curtains, growing thicker and thicker beyond the point of what can be conceived as normal. What source of evil has created this maze for me to make me meander farther away from my source of comfort and completely lose my sense of peace as the pillars of light on the sidewalk have not completely disappeared from my sense of sight. I am lost and I am petrified of the prevalent place that I may wander without lighting the way.

The ground beneath my feet is no longer pavement but instead has become a wet clay that is like quicksand bringing me closer and closer beneath the ground if I do not continue to move forward. Forcing me to continue down a path in which I would rather not wander. The air has become chilly and cold calamity of unconsciousness swallowing my skin like a frostbite wind howling in the banes of Antarctica. The fog has become as thick as snow, and the wet wind buries its bone-chilling breath across my face. I am no longer at peace and have fallen into a complete catastrophe as the collapse of my comfortable world is coming to a complete end. Now the fear has reached an unfathomable feat as off far in the distance of the fog I can see two glowing red eyes burying their stare deeply into the center of my soul.

The ground begins to sink faster and faster, and so I must force myself to run closer and closer towards these two beady red ovals of death glaring back at me menacingly. Tears fall down my face as I know my inevitable end is now a predetermined fate that has brought me to the ultimate dismay of my impending destiny. Doom is knocking on the doorstep of my circumstantial circumstance and the evil that lurks beyond the fog will take me to my ultimate demise. I know this now to be the truth that fate has brought me to this hideous ending. I scream and take off at a full sprint towards the eyes as they glow more brightly as I make my way closer to my death I now accept.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-07-2022)