Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Death by Moonlight
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-08-2022, 10:59 PM

Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.
--Mark Twain

Crippling in fear the silence of the night strikes me indefinitely as my comrade is momentarily nowhere to be seen or heard within the direct vicinity of my senses. Moments ago, his reflection basked as a shadow against the graves gleaming off the reflection from the quarter crested moon perched directly above our heads. Despite being driven dozens and dozens of hours deeply into my ghastly profession, I am still at times driven to madness by the haunting silence that is cast upon the graves of the numerous cemeteries that we've robbed over the past prevalent years of my life. When I was six, I was numbed to the pain of seeing a dead body when my uncle scalped an innocent man while he was still alive and then kept his hairless corpse beneath our crawlspace for six weeks. The smell of that rotting flesh will never leave my memory, nor my sixth sense as every single one that I have encountered in my future has not triggered the slightest bit of smell of any kind. It's as if that initial scent has traumatized my mind so heinously that it can never detect that putrid potency in my nostrils any longer.

Lost in these thoughts and senses I have lost track of my companion, who has always been much more fearless than me and was always focused on the task at hand rather than dwelling on the devious nature of our crimes. He was always galloping quickly ahead of me in all of our egregious escapades. A slight mist now hovers over the half-crested moon as I look up in hopes of some guiding light that can show me some sort of path in the direction from which my companion has disappeared within. Shaking as a chill travels through the sudden wind gust and blows up my spine and subsequently covers the surface of my skin with goosebumps and quivers a wave of calamity conquering my consciousness. I would cry out to him if I could, but the wind that has suddenly come up among the trees far off in the distance would swallow my helpless pleas, much less lead to the discovery of our presence in the cemetery. The effectiveness of a grave robber relies heavily upon the ability to be a sleuth underneath the stars in the black of night when the rest of the world dances delightfully in their dream worlds. I know nothing of the normalcy of the ordinary and that is why I have adopted the estranged undertaking upon which I bestow myself at this very moment. An outcast, driven by his thirst for the odd and peculiar world of the undead and the lucrative relics that they may possess deep beneath the ground.

I am abruptly interrupted in my frantic search for my accomplice by the howling of a beast off in the distance as it must have taken notice of the three-quarter crested moon off on the horizon perched much further away from me than it should have been in such a short amount of time. The sound sends a shockwave down my nervous system that no longer can control itself and sends me off into a full-blown sprint in my feeble attempt to escape the cemetery. I feel myself becoming engulfed with too much oxygen, as the increase in the air in my lungs is rushing the blood to my head, causing me to become nauseous and dizzy. As I make my way to the ground face first, I can feel my fall continuously traveling downward and downward, as if I had fallen into a hole, or dare I say it, one of the graves!

Deeper and deeper I plunge, beyond the threshold of what I now assume to be the underground. As I finally come to the bottom with a thud, a sharp pain in my right shoulder from which I must have landed on numbs the entire right side of my body. I immediately feel the urge to roll myself over, but immediately regret that decision when I discover a hideous truth that lay beside me at the bottom of this grave. There he lay beside me in a pit of despair, the dead body of my co-conspirator with a wicked frown upon his face contorted just as sideways as his neck from which his murderer must have twisted in order to complete the dastardly deed of slaying him. I now scream in sheer terror as I lay on my back with the sight of only the full moon way up high in the air in the boundless distance between myself and the sky. The only response I received was the baying of that infernal beast far off in the endless void somewhere in the distance. Piles of dirt begin to fall upon my face, and as the wet clay hits my lips I can finally come to the realization that I have met my own hideous demise by the abnormalities of my own creation and its need for unusual creativity.

The epitome of evil, the Unknown Soldier, stands over a grave holding a shovel and continues to fling piles of dirt continuously into a hole in the ground as he delivers his sermon of seditious and sacrilegious sanctimony.

Unknown Soldier: "Well Daniela Reina Raye the , you stepped right into my trap just like these two flies into the spider's web. Overconfidence and beginner's luck have brought you to become the Anarchy champion after defeating a Mexican midget bitch that any border patrol agent could have manhandled in less than 6.66 seconds! Anarchy might be the kiddie pool of the XWF, but I'm still the biggest whale in the ocean, and I'm about ready to Free Willy if you know what I mean when I show you what it's like to meet a maniac like ME! in the ring."

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-09-2022), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (06-13-2022), The Blue Tango (06-12-2022)