Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Chris Page and his VooDoo Hoe
Da Bing Bong Twinzz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-23-2022, 11:17 AM

We see them boyz, the greatest tag team to ever lace 'em up, knawmsayin, Da Bing Bong Twinzz, just cold chillin' in the back.

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz: "Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye Cashy, bruh, why you always be Tweeting at that Lexi Lemon bitch. She always disrespecting you on there."

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, son, that's my girlfriend, cuh, you wouldn't understand. That's jus' how mature relationships be like you feel me? I love that girl, bruh. I want to make some Bing Bong Babiezz an' make her the queen of Duval County, you needa mind your own bidnizz bruh. Jus' because you be bringing home 20 to 30 bitches a week back to the crib don't mean I got to be like that. I am a one woman man right now, except for all the side hoes Lexi is okay with due to our ENM arrangement."

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz: "Yo yo yo that reminds me, B, I need the bunk beds again tonight. I got three girls coming over."

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"No doubt no doubt, I'll probably be flying out to Chicago anyways to be wit' my boo. Just like all those other nights that I be going to the airport alone."

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz: "I feel you, for real, just remember that every time you are not around there are a whole lot of girls up in this bed and every one of them spreads open or gives ya boi head."

Li'l Ca$h-App then drops his crotch down onto Reggie's face repeatedly, which apparently is enough like a pin to get a nearby referee over for a count.

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"I have no doubt bruh, you are my twin brother so I know how hard it is to go a day without ten bitches trying to get impregnated by our super duper sperms."

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz: "That struggle is the real deal. By the way I got a phone call from LeBron James again an' he still trippin' over me beating the entire Lakers team by myself that one time that I told you about."

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"That is crazy how obsessed he is just because our natural athleticism is untouchable and makes his abilities seem so miniscule by comparison. Everyone should be used to that shit by now since we are exquisite physical specimens never before seen on this Earth. Look at the way every single tag team in wrestling is worser than us. APEX, KTFO, the 5'2 Mafia, Sick Cunts, and also especially Them No Good Bastards. Look, there go one of them now."

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz: "Oh shit he got the X Title, lemme go snatch that up..."

C-Munqqquee runs up behind Thunder Knuckles while he is trying to walk to the cafeteria for the fifth time in the same morning. He cracks him in the back of the head with his bare fist, which sends the X-Treme Champ tumbling head first into the concrete wall. TK hits the bricks and is on the floor with a line of drool running out his mouth as he gets pinned!

1!

2!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Da Bing Bong Twinzz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-23-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-23-2022)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-23-2022, 03:06 PM

Much to BathZaltzz's surprise, TK kicks out. Once to his feet, TK looks very condescending at the two overly tattooed nerds as he wipes the drool from his mouth.

Don't you have Twitter thots to hook up with?

Both the Bing Bong Twinz knows TK is right and almost on cue start sharing their phone, trying to hook up with some more thots. That's when, you guessed it, Charlie shows up.

Don't worry about them, Tee-Kay. What you should be worried about is Skyla.

Who?

Come on, you know Skyla! You walked away last time before I got an answer. That was rude, by the way.

Charlie points down at the Xtreme Championship that TK has to contractually wear. TK continues to walk away from Charlie.

So, that's a yes on Skyla.

Jesus Christ, No!

The Bing Bong Twinz give each other a high five like they just nailed down another hoe. TK sees all this madness and shakes his head, hating the fact this has become his life.

DUDE! You have to name your belt! It's good luck!

We're not doing this every time someone fucking pins me, Charlie.

Yes, we are! I won't stop until she has a name!

TK takes a deep breath to keep his temper in check. He counts to ten mentally before responding to Charlie.

Give it the Hell up! Its name is the Xtreme Championship!

That's a lame name.

Shouldn't you be getting ready for Space Jesus and the metaphors of power?

TK starts to walk back into line for more food.

Where are you going?

I'm getting back in line to get more goddamn food! I'm not eating off the floor!

Charlie doesn't seem fazed by what TK just said about Alias, picks up some fries off the ground that TK dropped, and continues to make the case for the name Skyla, as he shoves the fries into his mouth. The scene fades to the next pin.

[Image: brofade.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-23-2022), Charlie Nickles (05-23-2022), Marf (05-24-2022)