Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 11:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucha Mondo Premios
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-06-2022, 09:49 PM

We open with a wide shot of an awards ceremony. Finely dressed latinos sit around fancy tables and periodically clap in celebration as various award winners cycle on and off the stage. A banner hanging over the side of an opera box reads ‘Lucha Mondo Premios’. Then, we zoom in on a table in the middle of it all. LSM and Daniela are sitting next to each other with the Anarchy championship placed on the table between them. They’re both dressed to the nines, with an unpainted and unmasked LSM wearing a green and red pantsuit with excessive bedazzling. Daniela is dressed in a black and gold Armani gown with minimalistic accessories, save for the ornate hair piece belonging to her late mother in her loose ringlets and her Isis inspired bracelets.

“Tirar la casa por la ventana. You look amazing! Your gown must have cost a fortune!”

“I was gonna rock a pantsuit like you! But my aunt called in one of many favors she’s owed. I don’t normally dress like this.”

“I’d love to see how that dress looks on my hotel floor, chica.”

LSM gives a suggestive wink to Daniela, who looks a bit taken aback, but before she can respond her name is called out over the PA system!

“AAAAAAANNNNND YOUR WINNER OF THE Outstanding Luchadora Newcomer Award IS……La Reina Daniela Raye-Weathers! Get on up here!”

“¡Ponte las pilas! You just won!”

LSM claps excitedly. Daniela is in shock as she stands up. With an air of humility, Daniela makes her way onto stage. Her face is a mixture of surprise and joy as she takes the award from the presenter.

“First of all, allow me to say how honored I am to receive this prestigious award from you: mi raza. Mi familia. I give honor to my Creator without whom I am nothing, to my family who I watched growing up doing what we were born to do: fly high and kick ass to cement our legacies. I thank my husband for supporting me. I also have to thank my partner Latina Submission Machina for taking a chance on someone like me. Now onto our so-called competition for Thursday night: Elijah and Jason. You two might think you have an easy task ahead. You couldn’t be more wrong gringos. You have to deal with two of the fiercest luchadoras in this industry. We have no intention of giving you both an easy W. This ain’t a match, boys. This is a straight up war. Sorry Cashe but Twitter fingers can’t help you win this fight. Obviously it didn’t help your relationship either or else you’d still have one. I pity any woman who would consider dating you. I honestly feel really bad about Elijah getting saddled with you as a partner. If you are as bad a tag partner as you were a boyfriend, Elijah might as well vanish from XWF like your last partner, Riddle, did. Oops? Too soon?”

The audience is laughing and applauding as Daniela bows before exiting the stage. LSM energetically welcomes Daniela back to the table, perhaps with too much friendliness. LSM is rubbing the arm of Daniela up and down as the award winner takes her seat. Daniela is still in a bit of shock after having won. She looks at her tag partner with a bit of humility, uncharacteristic shyness and respect in reaction to LSM’s advances and compliments. A hint of red shows on her face as LSM continues trying to become the lesbian seduction machina.

“AAAAAAANNNNND YOUR WINNER OF THE Most Technical Luchadora Award IS……La máquina de sumisión!...Hmm, interesting. This is a lot like that match against Elijah Martin at the pay per view because I don’t think ANYONE predicted her to win here tonight! Ahhh I’m just kidding! We love you, La máquina de sumisión! Now come on up here and make me tap out!”

The audience gives a sensible chuckle to the joke as applause breaks out. The bedazzled champion opens her mouth in shock before partially covering it with her manicured hands. Daniela gives LSM a big hug. LSM then hands Daniela her championship belt and her purse. Daniela seems extremely eager to hold Anarchy’s top prize.

“Watch these for me while I’m up there…we both know latinos are thieves!”

After winking to Daniela LSM approaches the stage, where she graciously accepts her award before taking the podium.

“I just won a great prize at March Madness and now I’m turning around and accepting this fantastico premio here tonight. Truly, I couldn’t be more excited! This trophy you’ve given me proves that the old saying is true, victory begets victory and success begets success! But I suppose I should’ve already known that. After all, I beat Elijah Martin last year, and now, I’ve beaten him this year too! I beat him last month, so when we face off this month, I’m definitely going to beat him again! I would like to thank Elijah Martin for helping me win this award, because it was his complete inability to properly wrestle that helped me become the critically acclaimed success that I am today! Elijah was a pretty long reigning Anarchy champion, but he sure lost that belt to me in short order! And now, I’m one of the only 2-time Anarchy champions in XWF HISTORY! In fact, I am the youngest wrestler to ever hold THAT belt twice!

The spotlights shines down on Daniela as she continues to hold LSM’s belongings. Daniela’s face turns red as she sheepishly brushes a stray strand of hair away from her face.

“That's something Cashe and Martin could never even DREAM of accomplishing! Although, truthfully, I think I might have a hard time getting that belt back from La Reina here tonight!”

The crowd cackles at the joke as LSM grins wolfishly at her upcoming tag team partner. The camera feed cuts out as LSM exits the stage and returns to her seat amidst a flurry of applause.

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Latina Submission Machina's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-07-2022), Charlie Nickles (04-07-2022), DanielaRayeWeathers (04-08-2022), Dolly Waters (04-07-2022), Jason Cashe (04-10-2022), Marf (04-07-2022), Raion Kido (04-07-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-07-2022)