Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness IV - RP Board 2022
PlaceMarker Without The Mask
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

03-26-2022, 10:59 PM

Mi padre es un bastardo y un tramposo.

Mi madre es una mentirosa y una puta.

Entonces... ¿Quién se supone que debo ser?

We fade into a shot of LSM seated incorrectly on a chair in the middle of an otherwise empty room with a white floor, green walls, and a red ceiling. The angle of the camera only shows LSM’s back as she leans forward on the backrest of the chair. LSM reaches up towards her head and slowly begins untying the multicolored luchadora mask that her madre had given her.

Traté de escuchar a Vita.

Pero estaba equivocada.

We can see more and more of Robyn Gonzalez’s naturally dark hair as she continually unfastens the strings on the back of her mask. She speaks with a somber calmness in her voice.

This world isn’t as simple as I used to think. This world is a whole lot more complicated and dangerous than I was ever told. It used to be all black and white for me: there were rudos y tecnicos, bastardos y héroes. That’s how mi madre raised me to think. She kissed my forehead every night before bed with those sweet little lies.

I can’t believe she lied to me for so long, about so much. Family, bloodlines, honor: everything was always a lie.

No más mentiras.

No más esconderse.

Never again.

Now that the back of LSM’S luchadora mask is completely untied she places her hands on the crown of the mask and begins to pull upwards.

No wonder she wanted me to wrestle under a mask: even until the end of her life mi madre wanted everything about me to remain hidden, not only from the world, but even from myself.

Never again.

LSM takes off the multicolored mask her mother gifted her. She holds the mask in her hands, looking down at it with unseen emotion as her previously concealed hair falls down past her shoulders. The camera remains focused on LSM’s back as she sits incorrectly in the chair like a misbehaved hoodlum.

This mask represents every single lie mi madre told me. All the things she concealed about my past, about my family, about my father and my aunt. How could I ever wear it again, knowing what I now know? I still love mi madre, but I won’t live the way she wanted me to. I won’t wrestle from the shadows any longer, behind a mask, afraid of being exposed and seen for who I really am.

Never again.

LSM goes silent for a moment. Then, she lets the mask fall disgracefully to the floor. We hear a deep and elongated sigh before we see LSM look back down at the mask she has worn in every wrestling match of her short career.

Mi madre may have been ashamed of our past but I won’t carry the burden of her embarrassments any longer. Soy mi propia mujer ahora. Soy libre.

I learned the truth and it set me free.

LSM pushes herself up off the chair. Then, she turns around to face the camera without her old discarded mask.

[Image: Thunder-Rosa-0000s.jpg]

¡Soy la hija bastarda de Charlie Nickles! ¡Mi tía es una niña demonio y mi madre era una bruja mentirosa!

I’ve faced down my demons and I’ve come to grips with my past! I’ve fought the wars raging inside of my heart and I refused to submit!

Now, it’s Elijah Martin’s turn to face my demons and see how he fares!

I have been through infierno y aguas altas ever since Bad Medicine! I’ve caught no lucky breaks this year, only broken bones! I was so distracted fighting the war in my heart that I never had time to focus on the battles in the ring. But at March Madness that all changes. I am a changed woman. I am no longer bound by the mistakes of mi madre, I am no longer a slave to the failed traditions of my ancestors. I am LIBRE, and I will never be imprisoned by fate again!

I know everything about my horrible past, and I’ve finally accepted it, which means I am now ready to take control of my future. I am ready to retake control of the Anarchy championship belt, a new and improved Latina Submission Machina!

I’m not the same sweet and innocent girl that beat Elijah Martin’s culo all around the ring during his XWF debut! I’m not the same naive schoolgirl that made Anarchy legend Vita Valenteen submit!

I’m better now.

Way better.

A lot FUCKING better.

LSM pairs a wink with a painted grin as she shows off some of her new rhetorical changes.

Now I’m not saying I’m going to start playing dirty and cheating, but I am saying that I’m ready to do whatever it takes to win my Anarchy championship back! The first time I smacked a tooth out of Elijah Martin’s mouth I felt pretty bad about it, because he might need that tooth later to eat all the humble pie LSM serves.

But now?

Now I don’t feel a hint of guilt for the effects of my devastating moves! If Elijah Martin wants to stand between me and my future he deserves to lose more than a couple canines and molars! If Elijah Martin dares to stand between EL-ES-EM and her future, he’s going to lose a limb!

I’m a damn submission MACHINA, and I’m going to systematically target each and every one of Elijah’s limbs for SURGICAL ALTERATION! I’ve broken the code and I know exactly what it takes to win another championship belt: it takes Elijah’s submission. So that’s exactly what I’m going for tomorrow night. I’ve already pre-installed the new data patch into my AI software, so this submission machina is ready to rock and roll.

Elijah Martin won’t be ready for the Madness I’m bringing to this long March. There’s not a fucking chance.

LSM exudes extreme confidence as we fade to black.

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Latina Submission Machina's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-27-2022), Charlie Nickles (03-26-2022), Dolly Waters (03-27-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-28-2022), Raion Kido (03-27-2022), Theo Pryce (03-27-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-27-2022)