Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 05:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's get this over with, pal!
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-03-2013, 02:50 PM

Sid has a hot car that he's trying to dispose of, so he drives it into the lake with a brick on the gas pedal. As he's watching the car sink he notices some goof that he's never heard of before is talking to a reporter about being the X-treme Champion of the XWF.

:3 x Better:
Who the fuck is this guy? He's seriously the X-treme Champ? I remember winning that belt way back in 2012 before I even had my first official XWF match! What the hell has this business come to if that ugly fuck's got the belt now? Aaack!

Sid breaks out into a frenzy of punches and kicks, completely catching Stevie off guard and taking him down while Sid rapidly jabs jabs jabs jabs jabs jabs jabs him in the face so fast that it's like lightning striking over and over again. Sid takes the reporter's microphone and smashes it into the face of the X-treme Champ, then grabs the cameraman's camera and actually breaks the entire camera in half right over Stevie's forehead! Blood gushes out from Stevie's head but Sid doesn't mind getting a little bit red if it means grabbing some gold in the process. He pins Stevie, shoving his hand into Stevie's blood coated face and covering his mouth and nostrils so Stevie hopefully can't breathe.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-03-2013)
Stevie Tyler Offline
This sucks.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-03-2013, 03:36 PM

Stevie passes out and clouds cover the area. Nothing can be seen. They recede revealing Gary, the demon possessing Stevie has replaced him with his masked avatar. He KICKS OUT, gets up and lands a big boot to the face, sending Sid tumbling into the lake. The cloud thing happens again, and Stevie is back and as healthy as ever. He runs away.

[Image: pDvrWlI.jpg]
2x Xtreme Champion
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
10-3-0