Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness IV - RP Board 2022
Call In The Calvary!
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-20-2022, 02:29 PM

She was doing it. Vita was living up to her potential for the first time in a long time, and doing so while working the most grueling schedule in the XWF today! In March alone, Vita has won two rounds of an exclusive Anarchy tournament by defeating Ruby and Calvary before her. She has also ventured out onto Savage where she fulfilled her prophecy of making the returning star tap in the center of the ring, and finally Warfare, where she also submitted a returning Morbid Angel! Her vampirism, a direct result of Miss Fury's connections to the seedy and supernatural underworld, has proven to be just what Vita needed to compete on the level of the other superstars of the XWF. Not that she did too bad before, but enhanced strength and reflexes totally don't hurt either!

The next stop, Toyko, Japan, for March Madness!

[Image: TOYKO.jpg]

"OMG, Toyko! It's more awesome than I had imagined! You know, I almost didn't come here? Yep, I nearly missed the pay-per-view after having the most frickin awesome month ever, and do you know why? All because I was afraid that coming here might stir up some happy-unhappy memories. You know, I used to date someone that's pretty big over here..."

With a subtle nod, Vita motions the camera's attention towards one of the MANY advertisements littering the view.

[Image: NOAHbillboard.jpg]

"But screw it, right? Gotta move forward to, uh... Move forward? Seems pretty simple. Stupid me has been hung up on the past for FAR TOO LONG, even when I think I'm not, but you know what? This month I have not only been a stand out in the Hashta..."

Vita catches herself. She can't believe that she almost audibly said the word hashtag...

...so impressionable...

"*AHEM* I've been a standout in the Plump. Pigeon. Tournament! but I'm also undefeated in the month of March with a Savage encounter with Alex Minett-Vega-Yin and then waging Warfare against a returning Morbid Angel! Heck of a start to what is totally going to be my biggest year EVER, and it's not like I'm facing a bunch of gimmes either! Frickin, Ruby!? Come on! Going toe to toe with her was definitely the toughest challenge that I've faced yet, and finding a way to secure a victory against her was exactly what I thought that it would be, THE MOST AMAZING RUSH! Yeah, I've been a champion, and I've always remained brave in the face of whatever wildly strange challenge that the XWF has ever thrown at me, from foot-fetish-fiends to Demi-Gods and men even more powerful than. This brings me to the reason I'm here in Toyko, to begin with. The Calvary!"

His name said with conviction and a pumped fist!

"The world's greatest superhero! No, wait, that's totally Ruby! Well, the world's STRONGEST superhero! Except he's not actually all that strong, as proven by his very shoddy record since returning to the XWF. Hey, opponents like myself or Bobby Bourbon are definitely tough cookies to crack, but when you claim to have been off-world for like a whole frickin year fighting in some intergalactic war, I would expect the see the results of all of that fighting pay off, but the fact is, you're kinda off your game, and it shows, like wicked bad! I mean, come on! When I try to think of Calvary's recent successes in the ring, the only thing that comes up is your count-out victory over Generic Heel that was immediately stricken from the record due to possibly nefarious contract stipulations that in the end left us all wondering..."

"DID YOU EVEN WIN THAT MATCH!?"

Arms out and shoulders up, Vita stares into the camera with a dumbfounded expression.

"I don't mean to be mean, well, yes I do actually, but that's because I still don't trust you! You can't slap a girl silly for like literally NO REASON, then present her with some creepy bleeding alien plant that you expect her to totally take at face value and suddenly expect everything to be good! It's NOT! There's SOMETHING off about you alien boy, and while I may be "evil" on the outside and sweet and lovely on the inside, you sir, are in my opinion, quite the opposite!"

Vita's stern exterior fades to embarrassment as she realizes what she may have implied!

"Er! That's not to say that I think you're cute or anything!"

Nervously, Vita bites at her lip. Giving in to the truth, Vita slumps and sighs before admitting;

"Okay, fine, you're KIND OF cute, if you're into that sort of thing..."

Sadness fills Vita's eyes as they drift towards the Stone Cunt Noah Jackson ad once more, but that sadness gives way to anger? upon laying eyes on him.

"But I'm NOT! And even if I were, I don't have TIME for BOYS anymore! I've blamed a lot of my problems on the crap that BOB pulled on me, but the truth is, while they did cost me an entire year of action, chasing boys had led to me losing focus long before that! It's not happening again, just like I've proven in the P.P.T., ah screw it! Just like I've proven in the #Sar1ClassAXLY over on Anarchy! Just like I've proven against YOU! And I've done so while maintaining a flawless record across all brands this month! Is that because of my vampirically enhanced strength, speed, senses, etcetera? Or is it because I'm both talented and laser-focused on obtaining my immediate goals inside of that ring? The truth is Cal, it's both, duh! I couldn't get by on just strength and speed. Physical attributes are only part of the game, and while my job would have been much tougher and totally more daunting in preparation had I not already been a creature of the night in our last encounter, I promise you that I STILL would have found a way to pin your shoulders to the mat, make you submit, or otherwise secure the victory in our match, because dude... I'm a wrestler first, and everything else is just extra. It's only been recently that I have felt the cold embrace of Dracula... Or whatevs, but I've totally managed to beat dudes bigger and tougher than you back when I was still ditching high school to be here!"

As Vita casually walks down the street talking into the camera, people have seemed to take notice of her, and more and more begin to follow along.

"And let's face facts Cal, if you couldn't muster the fortitude to stand against me in the first round of a tournament that you have claimed "will be yours", or some crap, why the heck should I expect it here in Toyko, at March Madness? Because it's the big show? Because everyone brings their A-games for these special events? Yeah, sure, whatever! They also bring their A-games for stand-out brand tournaments, but you've FAILED pretty hard at both of those, haven't you!? The evil Vampire-" The crowd gasp at the word being said aloud and this causes even more people to notice and begin to follow. "-over here is fighting for just and right and winning all of her matches... Er... Other than that *ONE THING with Jami and Alex, but that TOTALLY wasn't okay by me!"

*Jami slashed Alex's face with a broken beer bottle during a match against Vita on SAVAGE - Todd

Vita stops in her tracks as her eyes narrow into the camera.

"But you? You disappear for an entire year without warning or reason. We hear nothing of you, or that cunt, Salvation this entire time, and now suddenly you reappear having seemingly left all of your wrestling talent, what little of it there was, to begin with" She says with a pointed finger! "In space and came back to stink up wrestling rings across the world while peddling your OBVIOUSLY manufactured hero facade!"

With a deep breath, Vita studies the camera as though she were staring directly into the soul of Calvary.

"So what are you!? A robot? A clone!? Shapeshifter!? Or are you just the same piece of crap you were when you left the first time, just even less motivated to put in the work than you were before!? I guess that's the downside of being born extraordinary, you never really learn how much work that it takes to succeed at anything. I've already shown you once, and now I'm going to do it again on the grander stage! What motivates you Calvary? Because for me, it's becoming the very best, and here in the land of the rising sun, I'm going to do just that!"

Vita finally notices the crowd that has gathered around her. She shoots them a playful smile and peace sign accompanied by a wink. There seems to be some confusion amongst the crowd, but this is lost on Vita as she poses a question to them.

"Who's ready to watch me kick Calvary's butt one more time!?"

That's when someone shouts out from the crowd.

"Vanpaia!!!"

Followed by another!

"kyuuketsuki!!!"

And another still!

"Banpaia!!!"

Scanning the crowd, Vita finally notices that the crowd is showing signs of both fear and anger.

"wut"

Before Vita can figure out what all the commotion is about, she's hit over the back of the head by something heavy and blunt! Someone throws a sack over her head as others pin her down and tie her up. Vita tries to fight back, but another wack from that board puts an end to any of that as she blacks out.

"Your bloodthirst will eventually be your downfall."
Calvary's words awaken her as if they were actually spoken aloud.

"ah..." She winces from the throbbing pain in the back of her head. "where am i?"

"Fu Seina ikimono! Nani ga anata o kono seichi ni tsureteiku no ka! ?"

It takes a moment for her eyes to focus, but as they do, she sees an angry Japanese man standing in front of her. He's early to mid-'20s with messy hair and a patchy short trimmed beard. Vita doesn't recognize him.

"Eh, sorry, but I don't understand you..."

This is the exact moment that she realizes that she has been tied to a chair and *stripped down to her wrestling gear.

*Vita sometimes wears her gear under her normie clothes because it doubles as her Pink Mist costume and you never know when bad guys might need their butts kicked - Todd

"Hey, what gives!?"

Vita struggles against the ropes as the wooden chair creaks and groans.

"You are vampire, yes!?"

Vita stops struggling and looks towards her captor.

"Seriously? I think that I've said it enough that everyone should pretty well know that I'm a vampire! Sar even subtlely gave me crap for how often I point out that specific detail!"

"Why you in Tokyo!?"

Vita cocks her head sideways, unable to believe that this dude WOULDN'T know why she's here. There are ads LITERALLY EVERYWHERE!

"The... Wrestling... Match?" She says in a sarcastic tone that almost sounds doubtful.

The man angrily turns his back to her and begins fidgeting with something on the table behind him.

"Vampire not allowed in Japan. Sacred oath of your species."

The man turns back around with a silver-tipped wooden stake in hand.

"Now you must die!"

The man lunges at Vita. She turns her head and winces, but the fatal blow never comes, just his warm breath on her cheek. She peaks through one eye to see him just inches from her face, the stake also mere inches from piercing her chest.

"Unless you willing to do something to make up for mistake?"

Vita had been hanging around with Sar far too much and as a result, her mind went straight to the gutter.

"OH-MY-GOD, NO! Just kill me already!"

This response completely confuses our mystery captor and it takes him a moment to piece together what she thinks he's asking. When he does, he seems to almost transform into a different person.

"No, no, no! You get the wrong idea! I just want you to help my parents!"

The sudden drop of his act only confuses Vita.

"...wut..."

He goes on to tell her that his name is Kondo Tamotsu, and goes on to explain how hundreds of years ago the Japanese government signed a treaty with vampires to keep them out of Japan. Nobody knows what the vampires were offered in return, but whatever it was seemed to work to keep most vampires away. The stragglers, like Vita, that would still enter the country would be executed by sleeper agents whose job otherwise was to blend in with society.

"Oh... Kay... I didn't know anything about any of this, obviously, and I'm just here to work a match at the Tokyo Dome, sooo you could always just let me go..."

Kondo shakes his head.

"No, I take a great risk by allowing you to leave. If I do so, it will only be because you help me."

Intrigued, Vita questions further.

"Help you... with what?"

At this exact moment, our XWF camera drone was destroyed! Evening changes into just before dawn before we get a lock on Vita once more, and it's not until she enters the falsely assumed privacy of her XWF furnished hotel room!

[Image: Bloody-Vita.jpg]

Vita walks in through the darkness, almost in a trance she doesn't even bother with the lights, but that doesn't stop her from seeing Jami waiting up for her.

"You're awake?"

Jamie responds through the darkness.

"Kinda hard to sleep when your most important client goes M.I.A. in the middle of a promo shoot!"

Before flipping on the bedside lamp. She doesn't seem all that affected at all by the amount of blood covering Vita.

"You couldn't control it again, huh?"

Vita sits on the edge of the bed and stares at her bloody hands.

"No... I was in control."

That does seem to catch Jami off guard.

"Come again?"

"Listen, it's a long story, but it's nothing to worry about."

Nuh-uh, no way! Jami isn't letting her off the hook that easily!

"Um, no! Listen, it's my job to keep you presentable to the public as a standout on Anarchy, and that's sorta tough to do when you're out murdering people on the nightly and not even telling me what I need to spin!"

Vita lets out a heavy sigh. Life was so much easier before all of this.

"I saved a family from some Yakuza. Nobody died, I think, but I totally messed them up really good. Think you can spin that alright!?"

Jami sits in awkward silence until...

"Did you drink from any of them?"

With dried blood all around her mouth, Vita just shoots her a look, like, really!?

"Okay, it's fine. I can work with this. Is there anything else that I should know?"

Vita thinks about it for a second before deciding to share it with her.

"Yeah, apparently I'm not welcome back in Japan after March Madness."

"What!? Why not!?"

"Doesn't matter, there's nothing that we can do about it."

Looking to change the subject, Jami remembers that she hadn't shared the good news yet!

"Oh, by the way, the test came back on the bleeding plant, and as best as we can tell, there's very little difference between the liquid it produces and human blood. It should be safe to drink!"

One might expect Vita to be ecstatic at the idea of becoming freed from her hunger, but she almost dismissed the news with a disinterested, "Oh, cool..." before the scene fades out, transitioning into a tight shot of Jami Ava Piper sometime later during the day.

[Image: JAPCARD.png]

"Hey guys! My name is Jami Ava Piper, and OMG, I'm so excited! Next Sunday, my client, Vita Valenteen looks to continue her undefeated March when she steps into the ring with the #Hotboi super alien himself, The Calvary! She tells me that she's totally prepared to cut Calvary down to size, though I think that he's already done a pretty good job of that all on his lonesome! Maybe Calvary should look into getting a PR rep of his own? Maybe then we could hear more about all of the heroic things that he does, like saving cats from trees, and tightening leaky fire hydrants to prevent pesky children from wasting our planet's limited resources! I mean, it's not like he uses all of that power for anything important, like helping his poor pal Vik! The Calvary just say there and allowed those guards to hurt his friend! He knew it was coming, and yet he allowed it to happen! It wasn't until after his friend's skull has sprayed blood all over the scenery that Calvary decided to take action, and even then, he held back! While there is something to be said for someone that can control their temper and maintain a steady hand, it's something else entirely to knowingly allow harm to come to someone when you have the power to stop it!"

"That's why Vita Valenteen is a REAL HERO! Because when she knows that a life is in danger, she doesn't hold back one bit and does whatever is necessary to ensure that life is saved! No matter the emotional trauma that may come as a side effect! It's the same grit and conviction that she displays in the ring each and every night, and it's the same driving force that has led To Vita to have a breakout month in March and it's what will lead to Vita Valenteen standing triumphantly over #hotboi before he's finished wrapping up his morals and integrity essay!"

The scene fades on the following propaganda.

[Image: The-Hero-We-Need.jpg]

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-21-2022), Charlie Nickles (03-21-2022), Lacklan (03-20-2022), Marf (03-20-2022), Theo Pryce (03-26-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-24-2022)