Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 06:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
What the hell is this promo?
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-11-2022, 09:57 PM

[It opens to a disembodied voice in some ran down crack house, where we see bums pissing in corners, smoking crack, and even some two rats fucking near a rat trap. Then the it pans down to a person in raggedy clothing who’s face is never shown, as he looks at the cracked window.]

“As you can tell, this man was once prominent within the land of X-Treme, he was once a man who had it all… the fame, fortune, and more… but now, he’s po boy, with nothing to his name. He even ended up getting hooked on some “Ash-Dust” too.”

[Then the man who’s smacked outta “Ash-Dust” turned out to be a guy in a rustic metal mask, and looked like Tyrone Biggums as he scours on the floor for some left over dust to smoke. Then he see’s one of the Dust heads on it’s last drop, and he confronts the girl as he scratches his mask.]

“Hey you bitch… gimme some of dat shit!”

“No BJ.. no!... you anit gonna get the last of this dust!”

“Fuck you bitch…”

[Then they start fighting over the dust, until the voice comes back on.]

“Oh man, look at these two fighting ova some smack… as I was saying, ever since BJ had left the XWF… his life went to nowhere, and now he’s in a house full of junkies… but that day, he meets up with this “fan” on a corner.”

[Then next day, we see BJ on the corner, searching for some garbage to eat on. Then as passerby see’s him eating from the disposal, and he watches him as he get’s confronted by trash men who were tryin to collect it. Before he gotten into shuffle, he breaks up the tension by giving him half of his burrito from Taco bell, which he snatches and munches on like a mad man.]

“Uh… hey, aren’t you Black John… from XWF?”

“Yeah *stuff his face*… it’s me in the flesh… thank you for the grub sucka… NOW GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!”

[Then the “passerby” looked at him sideways, as he pulled out a banana out of his pockets as a stick up. Then he shakes his head at BJ, as he walks away but he puts the banana down and walks up to him.]

“Hey hey man, I was foolin around… shit, I don’t even know what XWF is any mo’…”

“I could tell, I mean aren’t you still down with THUGS or even know who you facing in a week from now?”

“HELL NAH!... fuck shit… ahhh!”

“Well let me remind you with this…”

[Then the “passerby” shows him some clips of his “wonderful” times in the XWF, including his brief shots a respective belts he don’t even remember. Then the narrator chimes back into the scene.]

“As, as this “fan” of BJ is reminding him of his past, he slowly started to remember who he was before his uh… “concussion”… came into the picture for him, so now folks, here we are where BJ realized who he is an---”

[Image: fuck-jarhead.gif]

[It cuts to JB without his mask, dressed in all black outfit as he sits on a chair where some hoes in bikinis were passing around various things to sign that he’s planning to head to some kids in the neighborhood’s rec center. After he was finished signing stuff, he get’s a phone call from Juroko, his close associate who runs a rec center in his area.]

“Yo, Juro… what’s going on today?”

“Yeah JB, we just waiting for you to send the stuff to these kids for the toy drive. They are waiting for you to give it to them, so where you gon head out there?”

“I am planning to bring the stuff half past 6pm, and if you want I can send one of my peeps to drop it off there.”

“Nah, you good… look, I’m a hit you up before then… later.”

“Later”

[Then he hangs up and he sees a number from Janelle, the college professor who he met at the rec center’s after school program three weeks ago. He picks it up, and he tells the hoes to head home, and they leave him as he talks to Janelle.]

“Hello Janelle? what’s going on?”

“Oh nothing Johnathan, just calling to check in on you. So, did you do those signings for the toy drive for the kids at the rec center?”

“Yep, I’ve been singing these toys since like noon, man I had no idea they are ranting and raving for these limited John Black dolls.”

“Well, of course they are limited… you are a big superstar, Jonathan! I mean, from the day I saw you walking around the hallway, I had these kids keep on saying “John Black, John Black!” as I was trying to have them do their homework. Are you still involved with the wrestling thing?”

“Yeah on and off from time to time, I kinda enjoy my long break from the ring. It takes a toll on me, and man… but I love it.”

“Well Johnathan, I hear you are booked on a show… you think you gonna do it?”

“Of course I am, but…. ehh, I much rather stay home then take a flights again.”

“Well Jon Jon, I got to go… and I’ll hit you after I get home from the rec center.”

“Alright later, boss lady!”

[He hangs up, and he places his phone on the table. Then he see’s two bags filled with limited edition of JB doll in the XWF box. He carries them to the outside to his trunk, and places them in and see’s the time on the phone at “4:30pm”, and he goes back into the house. Then couple hours had past, and he’s at the gym handing out the toys to the kids and even some grown fans as well. From taking pictures with them, talking to them, and even playing some quicky basketball with them, it was half past 7pm and the place was closing, so as he headed to the car, a ten year old kid comes up to him, and he see’s he isn’t well dressed in dirty and holed white t shirt, stained jeans, and busted shoes on as he put his hand out for some change, which startled him.]

“Hey JB, can you spare a brother some change or what?”

“Wait, why you want me to spare you change?... is there something at home is going on for you to act like this, Tack?”

“Like I said… I want some spare change to get home, you know my parents don’t give a fuck about picking me up. And my grandma be rolling at this center hella late past 9pm, and the nearest bus is about five blocks away… don’t make me do something I gon regret, G.”

“Look, how about this… why don’t I take you to the bus stop, and I’ll hand you two dollars to get on the bus? Deal?”

“Deal, it’s getting late anyway.”

[Then JB lets the kid in his car, and he drops him off at the bus stop and hands him two dollars in quarters from his cupboard, and he opens the car door for him to leave. Then he tries to walk across the street to catch the bus, but he gets confronted by some hoodlums who start to push him around, even beating him down as they seal his change for the bus. JB wanted to confront them, but he stayed in the car as the bullies left him alone. He sees the kid beaten as he heads in the bus, and it drove off. From there, heads back home angry over what happened to the kid as the scene fades.]

MY WORD IZ BOND

“Man, I am shocked that I had to witness that kid go through that shit, if I had gotten out of that car I would have ended up doing shit I’ll regret, so I have to deal with that kid being beaten so badly. One of these days I’ll do a meeting with his parents or parent to understand him, and see how I can help him. I hate seeing people down and out of they own volition and luck, and I don’t need to be a captain save a person, but a kid who kinda reminded me of my own son, is in need of help but it’ll take some time for that to progress for me. Just like how much it took for me to come back on the road again for XWF once more.

I mean, the last time I was in the ring was January of this year or so against someone who I don’t remember too well. I guess I tend to forget my matches, since I don’t really pay attention on who I am across the ring with, and just tend to pull a Scott Hall type of match without puking on anyone, and without a favored nations clause on my contract in XWF. Before I keep comparing myself to the bad guy, all I will say is that I am back again to fight and fight and all that shit. I am not the best talker on the roster, lord knows how often I try and tend to get camera shy, even if I act like a thug in the ring, but sometimes the truth can be deeper then what is it shown. For me, yes I had a hard life but anyone else can have it worse then I do, so that’s why I tend to go to a local rec center and co run the place, so the youth can be something in this cruel world.

Look, I know I should be talking about my return match on Warfare against the Supercontinetal Champion Corey Smith, but I honestly don’t have much to say on him at all. I know he has a better chances then I do, and it’s not due to his heritage oh no, it’s due to his inner circle or connection he’s built upon himself since he debuted to the company. I don’t think we ever crossed any pathways, but if we did, I don’t remember that at all sadly. I mean, yes I can rag on his higher/upper class status in America and his own Coreytopia which is off the coast of the bermuda triangle for those that want to know. I know he’s at his home, thinkin “why am I facing someone less superior then I?” as he get’s his personal maids to clean his dishes and services his needs so to speak. I mean, while I had to hustle without a golden spoon, he had pretty much had his shit catered to him until he grew to be this man who think he’s above it all.

Corey, I know you want to act like you humble, but I know deep down inside you are nothing more then just a man who feels the need to be faking himself. I know deep down, you have those narcissist traits that would make Madison Dyson blush with her racist white flat ass who couldn’t even let T hit before she died into some other shit. I don’t mean to speak ill of the dead, but fuck her and I hope to god someone can spit on her grave. Either you and her worked together doesn’t make much of a difference to me, my G. You need someone to give you hard knock life in that ring, with no guarantee of million dollar check waiting for you in the backstage locker room. I want to show you how life is really like for an outsider like myself, as we encounter one another in that ring.

I know you aren’t afraid of anyone, or what not, and I want you to keep that same energy with me in that match because I will not be holding back a thing in it. I know I been out of the ring longer then Sarah’s in ring retirement after Raab done the deed towards her. But, that doesn’t mean I won’t be on my G shit against a cold, narcist, and calculated man like yourself Corey. I can sense you won’t get it now in your mansion, but once you leave those gated community how you gonna deal with the bad people, huh?

This time, we gonna see what’s real in the streets of Warfare, Corey.”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-11-2022), Corey Smith (03-12-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-12-2022), Raion Kido (03-12-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-12-2022), Unknown Soldier (03-12-2022)