Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 05:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oswald Open Challenge
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

11-09-2021, 06:07 AM

"Hello Doves."

"Hello Oswald."

From blackened screens that honeyed rasp of the XWF's Goddess crept into the ears of her faithful and as they have so many times before, lured them unwittingly to a frozen trance at the devices before them. At her command, technology sprung to action and the scene unfolded before them. Black faded way to a smoke filled a nondescript location and only Aphrodite Incarnate's head and eyes were to see. Aegean blues bore through to those watching and enraptured them further in her allure.

"Surprised to me see no doubt and with good reason. Your Goddess has been busy spreading the influence of her chosen domain and bringing new heroes to our food
Generous Atty, spreading her light so that you may prosper,"
Atara chimed while curling plump flesh into a grin on her face.

"I am not here to talk about me today however. I am here to tell a story and answer the challenge of a false god spreading blasphemy in my realm. A pretender in everything he does, a mortal man reaching still for stars and constellations he will never touch." Atara continued to coo. Her voice changed not pitch, tone, or can't.

"Are you listening Oswald?

She giggled.

"Of course you are so let us not dally and proceed ahead. Oswald, our fool king, a cuck in of wins, titles, and any other sense of the word, have you ever heard of the tale Shahrazad? Oh yes you have, you just don't know. Aladdin. The Arabian Nights....ring a bell? Let me take you to her world..." Atara finished as her voice faded so to did the scene transitioning to an ancient throne room old Arabia.

[Image: BKQJbUo.jpg]

"There was once a Sultan, a powerful man like you, who went by the name Shahrayar and this Sultan had a wife. She wasn't a a faithful, Oswald. A trophy he could not keep and list to others many times. Having learned of her treachery he had her beheaded but he still release you understand. All men do. A means to keep power and his legacy everlasting. So he married again and again, each one a virgin. After consumation he would have they, as well, executed." Atara lectured no malice or contempt in her voice as her story played on screen before her faithful. Soothing, like a mother tasked with bedtime bewilderment.

"And then one day, Oswald, the Sultan met Shahrazad. A beautiful daughter of his empire, and he married her as he had all the rest. She was no regular girl mind you, she had seen what came and educated as she was she hatched a plan to keep her neck and put the Sultans terror at rest. Every night she would tell him story, one grander than the last so he would he keep her another day.. And he did Oswald for all his power, wealth, fortune, it was the allure of woman and her wiles that would trap him for 1001 Nights. She kept her head Oswald, and she stole his heart. She claimed an Empire and it didn't muscle or might or money to do it."Atara would finish and finally she broke her demur with a scathing glare and wicked smile.

The world faded out once more, reverting back to the scene at the onset. The smoke was gone yet Atty remainedm Aphrodite Incarnate had seemingly travelled east and she was done up in the garb of old Arabia The resonate beat of darabuka drum clicked and clacked the air in speedy repetition as the Goddess began to...dance.

"And so here we are Oswald, mighty Sultan of Anarchy. Here we are, God King and Divine Personification. You're reign of terror his over for I am beginning to spin my tale. You will be enamored. Smitten. I will take from you everything because you are that king. Defenseless to wit, charm, and a promise of what might come...

[Image: jxHqOz8.gif]

"You have had your wives mighty Sultan. You have had your lust of both flesh and blood and you have asked for more. You will wait for me in that ring, Dove, and when I emerge you will think to have your fill but I assure you Oswald. You will weep and you will be sorrowed at the story I weave. You will be helpless. No armies to save you. No servants to beckon. You've shunned them all in your greed."

The drums pace quickened and so did Atara's voice and movement.

"You have angered and incurred the wrath of the true power in this world and her name is woman. Her name is Goddess. Her name is Atara. I am not coming for money or title Oswald. I am coming to put you down and end this shit existence you call a career.

[Image: 2R4rKkT.gif]

"Watch me dance Sultan. Lay eyes on beauty for a final time. Lay eyes on the thing you can not conquer. Watch my hips, listen to the chime of my belt. The bells of victory you will never hear again.Consider this a last gift, a last reward."

"Every opportunity to make yourself this thing you believe as been afforded you. You have had obstacles moved for you, false claim recognized in Championship gold, you were given a army and yet here you dwell. You've spat in the face of goddess if desire Oswald. Desire. Desire is my domain. You've squandered those gifts so no I bring not pleasure but pain."
Atara finished in warning. The music had stopped and so to her dance.

You're the first of many to come. The Goddess is Back.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-09-2021), ALIAS (11-09-2021), Charlie Nickles (11-09-2021), James Raven (11-09-2021), JimCaedus (11-09-2021), Mr. Oz (11-09-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Atara Raven's post!
Mr. Oz (11-09-2021)