Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feelings
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-06-2021, 05:57 PM

"Feelings..."

Darkness gives way to light as the scene fades into Vita sitting cross-legged on a neatly made bed with pink pillows and a matching comforter that has been folded down to reveal the dark purple sheets underneath.

"People seem to like it when I talk freely about my feelings. So let's do that!"

Vita inhales deeply and sets a timer, hoping that she can contain everything within the very strict time constraints placed on these things.

"SO, I lost the Television championship after a week. You know, the one thing I REALLY didn't want to do, AGAIN! It was bad enough when I dropped the Anarchy championship on my first defense, and to a woman that would go on to... Well, go on, because frankly, nobody has a clue what happened to Tula post title loss because nobody really cared. Why? Well, people tend to forget paper champions, and that's exactly what I was beginning to feel like. Never mind my lengthy reigns as both a Tag Team Champion and as the Xtreme Champion. In this "what have you done lately business, the fact of the matter was that for me, the answer wasn't much."

Vita's brow furrows as she thinks about her next subject.

"Then Charlie Nickles went so far as to bluntly call me as much for all of the world to hear! Way to pray on the fears and self-doubts of those that you falsely deem weaker than you! A mistake I totally doubt you make again after getting your butt handed to you courtesy of this TOTALLY not scary vampire that's super easy to beat! I'm sure that you've warned your Latina friend not to make the same mistake!"

Vita tilts her head to the side as she looks off, lost in thought, but only for a second before she snaps back toward the camera with a smirk.

"More on that later! First! Centurion! How are you doing buddy!? Like, what are the chances that in the midst of our official getting to know one another Tag-Team on Savage VV / Centurion 2-week hangout, we'd also find ourselves booked against each other in singles competition!?"

Vita winces before correcting her mistake.

"Triple threat, whatever! It's just wild! For two years, TWO-YEARS, we have somehow managed to avoid each other at every turn. Even in the midst of you dating my like, best friend! Or, uh... Friendly work acquaintance? No! That's not right, we're friends and close ones too! We just need to make more time for each other, and that's partially my fault, or well, really, it's BOB's fault, but that's not a concern anymore, and finally, I can focus on me and my needs, so what do I need?"

Vita licks her lips at the thought.

"Fresh pumping human blood for starters, but that's just to stay alive. No, mental health, talking feelings. What do I need?..."

Vita playfully pokes her index finger to her chin as she concentrates hard on the answer.

"Easy, Gold! The question is, why? Do I need to prove myself to someone or to justify the decisions that have led me to where I am?"

She further contemplates the question.

"No, I'm pretty sure that anyone paying attention out there knows and respects what I am capable of, even if I haven't always lived up to my potential. Regardless, I'm in a good place with my talent and my place within the company, so what else could it be?"

Vita continues to think about it.

"Maybe I'm an attention whore and want to have my face plastered all over the XWF as the new face of the Anarchy brand?"

She considers the idea favorably.

"Tempting for sure, but that fame and celebrity isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Besides, I didn't drop out of school, battle all sort of otherworldly beast inside of an XWF ring before I could legally smoke..."

"Not that I do... Smoking is bad!"

"For you guys anyway, not me, I'm a frickin' vampire, which by the way, is just ANOTHER side effect of chasing this crazy dream of mine, and I don't do it because I want to star in some crappy CTV production, make some low-grade action films, put out an album, transition to ice skating, or whatever other crazy plans a lot of folks seem to have when they climb into the ring these days! No, I'm here day in and day out for one reason, to live the dream of a fourteen-year-old girl who found inspiration to chase her dreams from the performers on her television, more specifically, Dolly Waters, a woman who at the time was even younger than I, but didn't let that or her small stature stand in the way of her accomplishing the goals that she set for herself, no matter how impossible they may have seemed! Centurion, you're on a bit of a career revival, and I really would hate to stand in the way of you continuing to build momentum, especially since you and Ruby are a thing, but that's exactly the reason why I can't go easy on you, and despite our future as both partners this Savage, and hopefully friends afterward, I must do everything in my power to recapture the Anarchy Championship, because if I didn't..."

Vita stops to catch her breath.

"Then Ruby would be totally upset with me for not always putting forth my best effort and not looking at this match for what it actually is. A friendly competition that will in no way affect the relationship standings of two fully grown and well-adjusted adults. Good thing too, because we'll totally be seeing each other a lot now that I'm inexplicably back on the Anarchy Roster! It's all good! I've spent a lot of time on the A-show, and I'm always happy to receive a title opportunity!"

The timer buzzes causing Vita's eyes to grow large.

"Oh crap, I didn't talk about LSM!"

The scene fades

"SHE'S ALREADY LOST!"

To black

[Image: VmouthV.png]

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-08-2021), Dolly Waters (11-07-2021), JimCaedus (11-06-2021), Mr. Oz (11-06-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-07-2021)