Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Board 2021
Embrace Your Fate - TV Title #1 - RAMPAGE
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-16-2021, 09:13 PM

SAVAGE!
08/28/2021
Post TV Title Match

EMT's rush backstage with Vita Valenteen secured to a gurney. They are already working on her before they even wheel her into the medical bay.

"She doesn't have a pulse!"

The medical personal are quick to begin CPR as the defibrillators warm up with a familiar whine.

"CLEAR!"

They press the defibrillators onto Vita's chest and her body jumps up off of the gurney from the electrical shock!

"OWWW!"

Vita flies up off of the gurney to the shock of everyone around her!

"You're alive!?" One of the EMT's exclaims, shocked by what he sees!

But somethings wrong, Vita has a wild look in her eyes.

"Um, are you okay?"

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]

Her motions are so quick that they're almost blinding. Before anyone can comprehend what is happening, Vita has already tackled the head EMT to the floor and sunk her fangs deep into his jugular!

"HOLY SHIT!"

The medical staff scatters, along with any nearby onlookers! Vita continues to suck the EMT dry before leaping off of him and escaping through an emergency exit.

Sometime later that night...

We transition to a woodland area where we find Vita Valenteen sitting alone, under a tree, sobbing over the thought of what she had done earlier tonight. This is all so very new and confusing to her. Do you think puberty is hard? Imagine waking up one day with an uncontrollable thirst for human blood, and not wanting to hurt a soul, and now she likely just killed a man! Vita tries to pull herself together. She needs to talk to someone, anyone, but who? She doesn't have any friends in this business. Not any real friends anyway. Nobody to talk to, nobody to help her sort shit out, nobody but...

Vita scrolls down on her phone, highlighting a contact marked "Dad". She stares at it for what feels like an eternity. Her relationship with her parents hasn't exactly been healthy ever since she packed up and ran off to become a wrestler. In fact, they had hardly spoken since that day, and the few times they had, it wasn't exactly the most pleasant of conversations, but what other choice does she have? Who else is there to turn to? Noah's gone, and any fucks Shawn Warstein may have given about Vita left with him. Ruby was there, of course, but Vita didn't want to drag her into this mess. She had already caused Ruby enough problems with Jessica and the rest of BOB, besides, she was pretty sure Ruby wouldn't be of much help in this particular situation, but really, what could her daddy do?

Out of options, she hits call on an impulse! With each ring, her heart sinks further and further. By the fourth ring she actually becomes hopeful that he won't answer at all, but then to both her relief and dismay, he answers.

"Ashley?"

"Daddy, I need help!"

"What kind of trouble are you in?"

Of course, that's the first place he goes! It infuriates her until she realizes, SHE IS IN TROUBLE!

"I... I hurt somebody."

"Well isn't that a good thing? Doesn't your bloodsport pay extra for injuring people?"

Snide butthole, but it's not unexpected. Despite his behavior sometimes, he loves her, she knows that, it's just that he's not very happy about some of her decisions. She manages to keep her cool as she corrects him.

"No dad, they don't pay bonuses for injuries. That's actually pretty frowned upon if they think it's intentional. Besides, I'm not talking about wrestling... Well, I am, but..."

With newfound concern in his voice, he asks, "But what? Ash, are you okay?"

Struggling to fight back the tears, she exclaims in a broken tone, "I'm really not..."

"Okay honey, calm down and tell me what happened."

DEEP BREATH!

"JESSICA ENTERED THE WRESTLING BUSINESS WITH A GRUDGE AGAINST ME BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT I TREATED HER CRAPPY, AND I KINDA DID, BUT SHE'S BEEN ALL EXTRA ABOUT THE WHOLE ORDEAL AND PUT TOGETHER A SUPERGROUP OF VILLAINS JUST TO MAKE MY LIFE SUCK FOR LIKE AN ENTIRE YEAR, AND IF THAT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH SHE TURNED ME INTO A VAMPIRE AND I THINK I KILLED A GUY AT WORK!"

There's an awkward silence between the two, only interrupted by Vita panting for air after that run-on sentence from Hell.

After a moment, her dad simply ask. "Did you say that you're a vampire?"

"I know it sounds crazy..."

The anger in his voice is apparent as he cuts her off. "This is EXACTLY why I was against you doing this wrestling thing! There's always crazy shit like this going on in that sport, and now I have an undead bat-girl for a daughter!"

"Dad!"

"Don't "DAD" me young lady! Now, you'd best tell me this is just some joke, and you're NOT a vampire, and maybe add in how you're done with this wrestling crap and ready to return home, get your GED and pray that a college will take you!"

"It's not a joke dad, and I'm NOT leaving wrestling!"

"Really? So you're telling me that you're an undead bloodsucker, thanks to this wonderful world of wrestling that you're so infatuated with, you've gone as far as to kill someone on account of your new affliction, and yet you're STILL too naive to see how right I've been all along!? I'm so fucking ashamed to have raised such a stupi-"

*END CALL!*

Her head drops into her raised knees and she breaks down sobbing once more as we fade out.

A Few Days Later!

We open inside of a dingy motel bathroom where Vita has set up a makeshift bed in the bathtub and is sound asleep as the sound of her ring tone, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!" wakes her from her slumber. The number on the caller-id is unknown. She answers.

"Hello?"

"How did he taste?"

Vita sits up attentively and barks into the phone!

"Who is this!?"

"What, you don't recognize the voice of your best friend?"

Jessica!

"You have some nerve calling me!"

"Oh please, I did nothing wrong. I only gave you what you've always wanted."

Vita's so mad that she's shaking!

"I NEVER WANTED TO BE A VAMPIRE!"

"Perhaps not, but you did so want to be a champion, and I handed you both a championship and the ability to hold onto it. So what happened? Goody-little-Vita-shoes just couldn't bring herself to do what was necessary to activate those powers and lost the title to the first goober she ran across. Typical Vita Valenteen!"

"Excuse me for not jumping at the opportunity to kill people, or worse, cure them like me!"

"Always so dramatic! Nobody said that you needed to kill anyone, just tap the vein once in a while, and for what it's worth, I've been assured that you are unable to inflict others with vampirism."

"You were afraid that I'd turn you?"

"Afraid? No, but I am very attentive to the details, and if there were a chance I'd obviously need to know."

"Just get to the point! Why did you call?"

"To tell you this, sunlight will not kill you, only make you sick. You also need to feed every few days. If you don't, you will grow weak. Eventually, you will become feral, as you did the other night. The blood that you drink must be human. Animal blood will only make you sick. It also must come from the vein, so no blood banks sweetie. Also-"

"Stop, stop, stop! Just wait! Why are you telling me all of this?"

With an airy chuckle, she replies. "Somebody has to, right? Besides, I'm hopeful that this can be the beginning of our reconciliation!"

"Are you fucking kidding me? Jess, you killed me! I'm dead! Walking, talking, breathing, sorta, but TOTALLY DEAD! And that's supposed to make us friends?"

"Right now? No, but in time you will grow to appreciate your new gift. When that day comes, I'll be waiting."

"Fat chance!"

But the line was already dead. Vita pulled the phone away from her ear to verify what she already know. Jess hung up on her!

"FUCKING BITCH! ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!"

To be continued...

What am I thinking?

Rampage!

A seven-foot-tall monster of a man that has already had his way with me once before!

Why would I ever willingly step into the ring with him again?

Simple, because I'm NOT your frickin stepping stone! I'm NOT your ticket to the top! I refuse to be a footnote in the Television division! You have something that I want! Something that I never should have lost in the first place! That Television championship! Say what you will about how I won the championship. Sure, partial credit can go to Betsy, but let's be real here, a run-in on BOB doesn't even begin to tip the scales "fair play" back to the side of good, and besides, I wrestled my butt off to win that belt, and it doesn't quite sit right with me that I allowed a big goof like you to walk out of Savage the new Television Champion! Rampage! You're big, you're bad, and you've proven how little regard you have for the health and safety of your opponents. Hey, it's a combat sport that thrives on showmanship. That "if he dies he dies" attitude makes you seem like a real badass to the twelve-year-old crowd, I get it, but here in the real world, the rest of us SANE people realize that while ultimately we may want to smash each others skulls in on our quest to become a champion, we do so with a certain respect for our opponents and the fact that we kind of frickin NEED them around in order to do OUR job! What we DON'T do is chokeslam people out of the ring into a four-and-a-half-meter fall to the cement! What we don't do is try to KILL our dance partners!

Prior to that triple threat, I never thought I would have said this, but thank God I'm a vampire because I could TOTALLY be dead right now if I wasn't!

But hey, I'm sure you were TOTALLY aware of my vampiric powers before trying to frickin end my career, or even worse my life, right!? YEAH RIGHT! There's no way you knew because guess what genius, I didn't even know it at the time, but my fate wasn't yet sealed when I defended against you and JB! That curse didn't lock in until I-...

It's not an easy memory to recall.

"-attacked" that poor man.

Sorrow seeps from her eyes as she reflects on that fateful night and those actions that were not at all within her control, yet weigh heavy on her conscious even now. Catching herself, Vita wipes her eyes and pulls it together before continuing.

So you don't have any regard for your opponent, huh? Does anything go so long as the ends justify the means? Are you really THAT guy? I think we both know the answer to that, and that's fine, heh, cool even. Do you know why? It's because of the current circumstances that I find myself in, and how it turns out that being a vampire and having all of those awesome abilities that go along with it require a certain little nasty habit that when first faced, I fought with all my might to suppress. Why? For the same reason that I stand here ashamed of what I did three weeks ago. I can not live with the thought of hurting innocent people, but you know what that loss to you reminded me of? That not everyone in this world is so innocent! And the events that followed showed me that no matter how hard I fight it, eventually, the thirst will take over!

Good thing that there are pricks like you to keep a girl well nourished!

Yeah, you're big, but I'm fast! You're strong too, but so am I, NOW! Oh, and as scary as you may think you are, I think it's safe to say that I'm NOW truly the things of nightmares!

[Image: tumblr-400ca0500a597e80f91b12daeeaf1ce7-...-500-1.gif]

YOURS!

[Image: tmnt-series-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles.gif]

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
ALIAS (09-21-2021), Atticus Gold (09-17-2021), Chris Page (09-17-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-16-2021), Dolly Waters (09-17-2021), HGH (09-17-2021), JimCaedus (09-16-2021), Marf (09-17-2021), Theo Pryce (09-21-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-17-2021)