Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know this is in the wrong forum
Captain Extreme Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

09-02-2013, 04:01 PM

But due to lack of being fully activated I am posting this here. I just want some feedback on my trash talk against John Black.

Oh and if you are wondering why I had it so short, I actually started shedding tears at the pain part on the second one.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-02-2013, 04:02 PM

Why?

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

09-02-2013, 04:05 PM

I am confused as to what you are asking when you are saying why? Can you explain what you are asking.
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-02-2013, 04:06 PM

Why did you cry?

Hate Post Like Post
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

09-02-2013, 04:08 PM

I dunno, really I don't. I just started and figured I would have to cut it soon before I let my emotions get the better of me.
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-02-2013, 04:13 PM

You don't need to be completely heartlesss when you write something. Some of the best writing that I've ever seen was because the writer allowed her emotions to fuel her character. Hell, a promo that I wrote somewhere else got me the win and it was a pretty depressing rp...It was the only rp that I wrote because it ended with Micah leaving everything to believe she blew her head off...(Sorry Radio lol).

Try writing your roleplays on something like Word, notepad or if you get an idea at school, jot it down on a piece of paper and build off the ideas to create something that doesn't seem like it took you 15 minutes to write it.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Minxs's post:
Mr. Radio (09-02-2013)
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-02-2013, 04:32 PM

I like to listen to music, the music depends on how I want to go with my RP. Maybe try that out, it helps me personally but not everyone's the same.
Hate Post Like Post
Captain Extreme Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

09-02-2013, 04:38 PM

I've done that before. It works at first but then once I've listened to my songs that get my writing started about 50 times each it just stops working
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-02-2013, 04:47 PM

Then try thinking back to each and every football game you've played in and try to remember how you felt.

Did your heart race? Did your palms sweat? Were you nervous, excited, scared? Did you feel a rush of pride every time you tackled someone? Did you get pissed off when you were tackled? How about that rush of adrenalin when the ball snapped and everything just exploded or even how time slowed down when you waited for the ball to snap? Do you remember the boost of ego when your team won the game or the personal beat down because you guys lost?

Try remembering those moments, those emotions and think about if your character would feel the same the closer it gets to game time. You don't need to throw out a reply as soon as Black does. Write it down first on Word or if your at school, write it down there.

As long as your grades stay up and you look busy, the teachers don't call on you. I figured that out after the third day.

Hate Post Like Post