Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Night of Present's Past
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-26-2021, 07:12 PM

The Internet and boxing world have been dancing around on their tippy-toes for months since the YouTube famous Paul Brothers have stormed onto the scene. Both Jake and Logan have made impressive impressions so far. To say their bouts have been exciting and the best we have ever seen would be the understatement of the century. Jake has won all 3 of the matches he has had in his career which were against current or former professional fighters and has a match against former MMA superstar Tyron Woodley coming up. Logan, Jake’s older brother, recently had an exhibition match against the 50-0 “Money” Mayweather where the YouTuber went all 8 rounds with the champ and drove the final stake into the heart of boxing forever.

On the other side of the coin, former XWF TV Champ and 7-time Federweight Champ, Calypso, has been down on his luck lately. After being eliminated from the March Madness, he had to take some time away to nurse an injury he suffered during his trip back from the mountains. Looking to bounce back, he returned to take a shot in the Second Chance Battle Royal which would have taken him straight to the finals at the PPV. If you would have asked Calypso the day of the show if he had it all together, he would’ve answered with a “HELL YEEEEAH!”, but thinking back…. Calypso admits that something just wasn’t right. After the show came to a close and he was once again on the losing end, he went home thinking he was sick with Covid. He quarantined himself for several weeks because symptoms never seemed to let up. He was eventually diagnosed with mono.

[Image: wpY5uNB.jpg?2]

After his quarantine, his recovery, and 30-plus pound weight gain, Calypso joined a local boxing gym and began training. It wasn’t the first time he wore the gloves, he’s not just a 7-time Federweight Champion, after all, he’s also a former Golden Gloves Champion from back in his younger days and long before he made his mark in the wrestling world. Calypso went full Tyson with this, too, because with the boxing membership came a face tattoo and an awesome pet tiger.

[Image: lzEackh.png?1]

A couple of months later, Calypso was just finishing up his workout on a heavy bag when the Paul-Tourage entered the gym. They all go up to one of the empty rings and start shadow boxing to some loud rap music while a bunch of guys jump around them filming from their cell phones. Calypso walks by, paying no attention to what’s going on, and leaves the gym. As he’s throwing his gear into the back of his matte purple Tesla Jake Paul leading the rest of the Paul-Tourage exits the gym and approaches him.

[Image: oAbKQDk.png?1]

Hey! Hey you!

You talkin’ to me?

Calypso says in a raspy voice, slowly looking up with narrowed eyes.

What, bro?

COUGH COUGH COUGH HACK GAG COUGH!!

Calypso clears his throat.

Sorry, I had something in my throat and the sun’s in my eyes. ‘Sup my dudes?!

[Image: JHfT8Z6.png?1]

Yo, we saw you in action in there and I’m very impressed. You’re 7-time XWF Federweight Champion, Calypso, right?

In the flesh. It’s been awhile, I’m surprised you recognized me.

‘Never forget a face, bro. Anyway, if you didn’t know, my bro just took out 50-1 “Money” Mayweather in what could possibly be the greatest 8 rounds in pro boxing history. I need something of that caliber and I think knocking out a pro wrestler would do that!

Who says I wanna get knocked out?

I’ll pay you $250,000.

Where do I sign?

Calypso feels around for a pen in his pockets.

Hold up, I think I have a pen up front.

Calypso, without thinking, presses a button on his fob and the driver’s side front door opens. A tiger immediately lunges out of the car and mauls Jake Paul to death within seconds.

Wesley Stripes, NO!!!

The Paul-Tourage disbands in all directions with Logan Paul shrieking and crying out for his now deceased brother. Logan immediately came out on YouTube from his car after fleeing the scene and challenged Wesley Snipes to a boxing match on pay-per-vew, this time where knockouts were actually allowed. Revenge was on his mind, but before the challenge could catch any momentum, word got out about the incident and after an investigation it was revealed that Calypso kept Wesley Stripes in his car for over two hours without appropriately cracking a window.

It wasn’t even hot out that day!

Calypso exclaimed to the media after being harassed and accused for mistreatment of the exotic creature. And then the world collapsed around him the day that Wesley Stripes was taken from him and relocated to the Carol Baskin Tiger Sanctuary.

With the evils of the world coming together once more to make Calypso sad, he makes his way to the abandoned factory where it all once began…..

And angry danced the darkness away.

[Image: 3a6D3Xw.gif]

After about an hour, sweat dripped from his face and he panted like an old dog on a hot day… He made his way upstairs to an old office where under a desk he pulled out a small chest and blew the dust off of it. He flips around the dial on the combination lock and it clicks open. Inside, he pulls out a small piece of fabric and unfolds it.

[Image: XuM3YZQ.png]

Not it…

He murmurs to himself and folds the purple speedo back up and tosses it aside. He digs around some more and finds another small piece of fabric and pulls it out.

This!

Sometimes… The world needs a hero. And with those heroes comes the symbols that they represent. And the symbols that represent them. But those symbols are nothing without the ones behind them to give them a meaning. Calypso is that hero the people need. That Wesley Stripes needs. He is the symbol of freedom. And this is his symbol.

[Image: UyL4zO9.jpg?1]

After little thought and a lot of dancing… A LOT of dancing… Calypso came up with a plan to save Wesley Stripes from his imprisonment at the Carol Baskin Sanctuary… But first, Calypso will have to work with someone who could be considered an enemy… A “bad guy”... Sometimes, though, that’s what it takes to get to the real problem. Good and evil have to merge to create some super duper awesomely good force that will do ANYTHING to save the day. I didn’t choose this life… but sometimes… ordinary people have to do extraordinary things to make the world a better place for everyone else. In this scenario, a tiger named Wesley Stripes needed an extraordinary thing to happen to get him back to Calypso so they could eventually go on the road doing magic acts and eventually have their own network television show about it. The first step though, was tracking down the man that could help Tango take down Carol Baskin… Tracking him down was easy, but busting him out of prison wasn’t going to be.

[Image: 51tuTPB.png?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like The Blue Tango's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-27-2021), Chris Page (06-28-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-26-2021), Dolly Waters (06-26-2021), HeavensToBetsy (06-26-2021), JimCaedus (06-26-2021), Miss Fury (06-27-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-27-2021)