Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JB's Bizarre Adventure: Dancin, not Romancin'
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-07-2021, 08:20 PM

[It opens up to some kinda JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures like setting, where we see JB in an anime form, in his dirty white shirt and jeans at some kinda rave, where he see’s people stomping on gourds on the dance floor, then we see him just sitting at the bar drinking some a-lee-us stone milk in a glass. Then he turns his head at this woman who slightly looked like Big Rel Smithson, but with three tits and a red dress on which caused everyone at the rave get immediately nosebleeds as they part the dance floor like the red sea. As each men tried to get at her, she rejected them in some kinda montage until she see’s JB at the bar still drinking his a-lee-is stone milk.]

Big Rel: Hello big boy, care to buy me a drink?

JB: Nope...find the next guy to buy you a drink.

Big Rel: How rude of you! I’m trying to give you a sign, tonight...to fuck me!

JB: Not really interested...

[Then Big Rel turns beet red in the face, and as she screams at him, his eyes are focused elsewhere, which happens to be at those gourds that people steeping on as they dance. The some Chadrus looking guy comes at his area, and eyes Big Rel up and down.]

Chadrus: Hello sweeeeet ting gurllll...why are you with this ugly bum diddtly bum bum like this?

Big Rel: Well, i’m not with him since he’s not interested in me at the moment.

Chadrus: You should ditch this queer guy, and roll me with meeee!

[JB then slams his glass on the table, then shifts to JB’s eyes with many of his thoughts of “I wanna beat his azz” to “can I be left alone pls!” in a blink of an eye. Then it looked like it be a showdown against this clown, but instead he gets out of the seat to look at the buffy buff dude, and laughs at his attire. Then he talks to him.]

JB: Well dude, I have an idea… me and you on the dancefloor, right now! Unless you scared to be beaten by me?

[Chadrus eyes widen with thoughts of “oh fuk I can’t dnce!” roaming out of his mind. Then he fixes his collar, and he then nods his head with a slight distain, then the whole dance floor clears up for both me, as they form a circle. Then the people place some gourds on the floor. As soon they hear the beat, Chadrus makes his first moves, which made the crowd go wild.]

Crowd #566: HE SOO KEWWLLLL HE GERTTT MUVSS!!!

[As Chadrus kept going, he then decides to take off his coat, and flex his muscles over his dress shirt, then Big Rel then stands behind him and rips his pants off show off his strong legs, and then stomps on the gourds with precession as he does a little pose at the end.]

Chadrus: Are you scared, boy? You know you can’t handle me and the dance floor! Surrender now, or I will have to give you the bob barker treatment!

[As the crowd started cheering for Chadrus, JB then looked a bit nervous and wanted to back out of the floor, but the people kept pushing him back into the floor. Now he stands there, and looks at Chadrus, as the song broke down, the lights goes off and it cuts back on to JB in a shiny jacket and pants, and he busts some moves. Then he stomps the gourds, and even humps one on the floor, which gotten the crowd lit. After the dance off was over, the people all chanted for JB as he walks out of the floor and to the exit, but before he could leave he see’s Big Rel for the last time.]

Big Rel: I didn’t know you could dance… now, I want you to rock me in the bed room tonight. This time I—

JB: Sush… go fuck Chadrus, i’m loner by nature, my melancholy.

[JB simply leaves the rave, as she looked all sad, and it fades into some shitty credits.]

\\\Dance, Dance, NOW!////

“I don’t really know why, but when I at home and read the card for this Anarchy, I saw Big Rel, and I know that we don’t got nobody named that. So, when I saw Ariel’s once in a lifetime promo, I already gotten smarten up about it and now know who i’m facing. I’m facing the most hottest bitch in this company right now, but behind Atara of course in terms of hotness for a guy like me. Shit, just knowing that me and here are going to frolic in the squashes of gourds, makes me want to jump for joy, an dance the night away in my own mind.

I can’t really say that I am not excited to take on the girl, I would wish it was already Thursday so we can finally link up and beat one another in the gourds of pleasure and pain, which I can give towards her. Shit, I could just make this whole piece just me simping the ever loving dog shit out her, but I know I can’t go that far, since she bares a similar last name to that Andre Dixon guy, who fucked me up with his crew last time, so that’s going against her towards me.

Look, Ariel… I don’t know or care to know, if he’s your husband or boyfriend or bother or whatever… if I need to make a statement against him, then I guess you have to be the one to point that out to him, and others in this company this coming Thursday. I promise, that I will make it my duty to come back from Mongolia with your face in one of those gourds as a souvenir for the beaten I put on you.

See you soon, Ariel.”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-08-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-08-2021), Atara Raven (06-07-2021), JimCaedus (06-08-2021), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (06-08-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-07-2021)