Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2021 RP Board
Aphrodite.exe
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

05-29-2021, 03:02 AM

[Image: jP8MLwZ.png]

Leap of Faith/Internet Title
To: John Black

Hello John.

I have to be honest, I hope this reaches you. I've heard some nasty rumours about a certain lady friend you've been keeping...or is it kept...or lost? Doesn't matter, I have seen the countless lady troubles you've had the past two years and would hate for her to find this in your inbox. I mean, I do have a reputation so it would only end bad for you.....again.

It's not exactly something I want on my conscience, especially having seen you come so close to achieving anything worth mentioning time after time after time after time after time after, you get the point. I hope.

Who am I kidding. I don't give two fucks about you and besides, you enjoy having a scapegoat. An excuse. A place to point the finger. Especially when things don't go the way you hope. I mean wow. Management and the..how did you say, rich and strong, really like bending you over the proverbial desk because only the gods know why they don't have better things to do with their time than give the shaft to ole poor boy John Black.

I don't know, things like actually trying to eff a proven commodity in XWF by double booking her in a PPV where she has to travel to the flippin moon. Double booking her so she has to not only defend one belt, but fighting top tier talent and challenging for the only other belt that matters to her. Maybe hoping their whipping boy roughs her up so they can protect their golden girl from embarrassment.

Completely a hypothetical though. They're busy effin you and admitting they were trying to give me that three inches that plagues your world would somehow be admitting that they value Betsy more than me. Which is completely not the case.

Fuck your and any other opinion on that matter, I'm confident in the knowledge Theo and Vinnie would rather have me on the card than the both of you and you know what John? That's what ultimately separates the both of us.

Confidence.

I exude confidence John. It's borderline delusional arrogance the amount of confidence I have. I know and believe I am the best damn thing in XWF and there's no win or loss, no performance, no argument that will convince me otherwise. I'm the TOTAL package and can do everything better than everyone. I don't mope when I lose. I don't blame this and that. I look back and say...Atty still putting butts in seats. Atty is still the main attraction. Atty is still getting paid. Atty is still going to get hers in the end.

Confidence John.

You know what else it is John. Infectious. Not only am I confident but I compel others to be confident. They see my name next to theirs and immediately they know half ass or full ass, Atty is not one to scoff at and they had best bring their A game. They rise to the occasion John, because beating me means something.

Atty means something. Not just because she's rich. Not just because she's talented. Not just because she's beautiful. Not just because she's held multiple titles, but because she believes it and she makes sure everyone else believes it to.

That's what a champion does John. She doesn't get fucked, she straps on that confi-dildo, grabs the world by the horns and face fucks it until there's projectile vomit!

You have absolutely none John. Your the text book definition of a defeatist. Every loss of yours has happened before you ever stepped in the ring. Before the bell ever rang and it's no one fault but yours. You think you can bare the weight and responsibility of the Internet Championship? Do you even have an Internet presence? A fan following? And no...the 15 people who bought your mixed tape don't count.

Did you really think you could bare the weight of the mothereffin Universal Belt? If you did, if you do...

Kudos. That's the most confidence I have seen from you since arriving here but like I said...it's not enough to carry you to victory. Saying it is one thing, believing is another and you always seem to have one foot out of the door, a foot dangling on the edge and I'm an opportunist John. I will and I am going to kick you out and over. In better time than Chris Page.

Leap of Faith. I am walking out 2 Belt Atty for the third time. You'll be walking out covered in your own vomit.

Your Inspiration
Atty, Alpha Bitch of the Internet

[Image: 5tlPSGM.png]

Did you think I was going to forget the thot pic. It's the Internet Championship Doves.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Atara Raven's post:
ALIAS (05-29-2021), Chris Page (05-29-2021), JimCaedus (05-29-2021), Morbid Angel (05-29-2021), Theo Pryce (05-30-2021)