Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING NEWS!!! CCP IS A BIIIIITCH!
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-26-2021, 02:07 PM

Demos sits in a lawn chair behind a dusty news desk with curse words and 42069 spray-painted on it in a variety of colors. The masked man straightens out a stack of papers on the table before throwing them at the camera.

BREAKING NEWS! READ ALL ABOUT IT! Chris Page is a gutless wench! A coward! A loser in waiting!

He's corrupt. He's greedy. He cares more about himself than the sport of wrestling. He cares more about protecting his own hide than protecting his legacy.

CHRIS PAGE HAS ALREADY THROWN IN THE TOWEL! CHRIS PAGE IS THROWING THE MATCH AGAINST ROBERT MAIN!

My little birdies told me all about it this morning! They said Chris Page hasn't been to the gym in weeks, all of his vignettes are pre-recorded. I have heard first hand reports that Chris Page is hiding in a British bomb shelter from the 1940s.

Has Robert Main paid him off? Is Page afraid of taking L number three? He'd rather take a dive than take a punch?

Tsk tsk tsk.

Demos shook his head from side to side as he looked at the camera with derision.

Bologna! Shenanigans! Capitalist corruption, blatant and brazen! If the Demos would have faced this Page he would surely be the global unified extreme ultimate magnificent beautiful universal champion of the world!

Robert Main.....you will be a false champion until you face a true challenger. Until you fight a real match for that precious belt!

Robert Main.....if you're man enough....face the Demos one on one in a handicap match to prove your worth! Rel Dixon and Demos, versus Robert Main and The Omega and The Monstrosity. Really it's a three on one if you think about it, but the Demos knows you need the advantage. There are many a show after I win the briefcase, which one do you want, BUSTER?!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:

05-26-2021, 03:00 PM

Eyes can not roll hard enough in response to this.

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

05-26-2021, 03:28 PM

(05-26-2021, 03:00 PM)Miss Fury Said: Eyes can not roll hard enough in response to this.

They rolled around harder when I hit you with a double hook drop en route to a pin fall victory over your team. They rolled even harder when I flung you over the top rope.

Bring me your champion! Prove to me that he is alive!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-26-2021, 03:39 PM

Oswald just rolls his eyes

"Demos, Nicky, just stop. Your 'This is information everyone should know about' bullshit? Everyone has known about him and how he is for months now. I thought once I destroyed you in our match, that you'd actually change back to your old self. You know the one. The one that gives a fuck about his career."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Chris Page (05-26-2021), Miss Fury (05-26-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-26-2021)
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:

05-26-2021, 03:54 PM

(05-26-2021, 03:39 PM)Money Oswald Said: Oswald just rolls his eyes

"Demos, Nicky, just stop. Your 'This is information everyone should know about' bullshit? Everyone has known about him and how he is for months now. I thought once I destroyed you in our match, that you'd actually change back to your old self. You know the one. The one that gives a fuck about his career."

The one we wanted in BOB? That guy seems to be dead. Pitty.

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Miss Fury's post:
Mr. Oz (05-26-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-26-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-26-2021, 06:16 PM

(05-26-2021, 03:54 PM)Miss Fury Said:
(05-26-2021, 03:39 PM)Money Oswald Said: Oswald just rolls his eyes

The one we wanted in BOB? That guy seems to be dead. Pitty.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (05-26-2021)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-26-2021, 06:57 PM

Dumbass, shut the fuck up. You got a lot of nerve callin' anyone a coward considering your well thought out tactics of late where you won't even engage your opponents in a lil smack talk until the last two or three hours of a promo cycle.

You call Page a coward? Afraid?

Nothin' screams "I'mma giant unwashed harry pussy" more than not engaging your opponent when it matters.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-26-2021, 07:40 PM

(05-26-2021, 06:57 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: Dumbass, shut the fuck up. You got a lot of nerve callin' anyone a coward considering your well thought out tactics of late where you won't even engage your opponents in a lil smack talk until the last two or three hours of a promo cycle.

I don’t have a horse in this race but more than half the roster is guilty of pulling that shit.

Ahh, who am I kidding, I hope you all get a herpes sore on the center of your assholes...

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Marf's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-27-2021), Lycana (05-27-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

05-26-2021, 08:57 PM

"Aren't those called hemorrhoids?"

Hate Post Like Post